Where to go next?

Hey there.

Here an other what characters should I go next thread.

I am going preatty good on arena (constantly ending in top 50 on my bracket very close to top 20) and in GW where I used to win the event most of days until a few days ago (as I told in an other post i feel like something has changed in difficulty there.. But nevermind)

I am lvl 56 halfway to 57 and my top characters are close to be at their max possible.

So my trouble here is: what characters should I go when I am done with them to have the best improvement possible?
Maybe other more experienced players with a good knowledge of the sinergies can give me some hints.

Here is my roster

These are all at max level (56)

6* sid
6* luke
6* lumi
4* fives (near fifth)
4* jc (max gear possible so level 8 gear and some pieces)

4* chewb talia dooku all lvl 6 gear

Left at some levels behind - something like 48 50 51 or so.

3* poe - first order officer - ig 86 (blue geared)

2* first orde tie pilot

All other characters I have are the classic ones and are way back.

I am not totally F2P as I spent about 15 € since global release and I am planning to spend that amount per month. I will probably buy some chromium packs on the way but I would probably use most gems for refills.

I would love to know who to go for on

- arena shipment (ig 88?)
- Gw shipment
- Cantina farming (kylo starting from 0 or max out JC?)
- Cantina shipment (Not sure about going on with fives - here is where I have bigger doubts)

I am also close to unlock vader with achievements (missing 15 shards)

I really thanks everyone willing to help and I will appriciate any opinion.

Replies

• As you're fairly experienced already, I would look to see if you felt any weaknesses when you were fighting in a specific way. "I almost had it, if only..."

More specifically I would try to star up your JC while you farm for cantina shards.

Then just choose one hero at a time to build up, offsetting a weakness in GW/arena. In the beginning, try to build teams that can simply survive and outlast in GW then optimize for damage.

Also, what do you feel weakest in, arena or GW? And any issues in the LS/DS tables?

Your team doesn't seem bad now, so I'd tinker and build up to add diversity to your team.
  • Arena shipment - i rly like Asajj, and she is buffed so she is good option. GW - Phasma, Cantina Kylo/JC, cantina shipment - whoever you want but i think daka is the best option,but i see you have fives so you can farm him as well
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    As you're fairly experienced already, I would look to see if you felt any weaknesses when you were fighting in a specific way. "I almost had it, if only..."

More specifically I would try to star up your JC while you farm for cantina shards.

Then just choose one hero at a time to build up, offsetting a weakness in GW/arena. In the beginning, try to build teams that can simply survive and outlast in GW then optimize for damage.

Also, what do you feel weakest in, arena or GW? And any issues in the LS/DS tables?

Your team doesn't seem bad now, so I'd tinker and build up to add diversity to your team.

Well, I feel like I can quite easily win my five arena offence matches if timed well but at the same time I think that others easily beat me down when they attack me (honestly knowing how many times you get attacked and how many times you defend succesfully would really help). So if I had to choose I'd probably go for improving my arena defence.

I have good characters with good base qualities if taken alone (good healing big burst damage etc..) but they do not interact much in the team.

On the other aspects in Gw I don't have big replacements so I'd better add diversity and raise a second team up. But as you said it's better to go one toon at a time and I agree.

As I told before my biggest doubts are on cantina shipments. Not sure about Fives to be the correct choice for me. He has some utilities but I feel he requires a better sinergy to work well. Cantina shipment is the slower farmable source between the four so that's why I want to choose correctly here.