Guilds Looking For Mergers - May 2020 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• NightmarePOV
    91 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I have a guild looking for a merger. 65 mil gp currently. Maybe 50 mil with the actives. Contact me on discord at Nightmare #7239 to discuss further or hop into our discord server...

https://discord.gg/VWZxdt2

Thanks

Post edited by NightmarePOV on
  • PsyPhyPhan
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Masters of Light
    __
    Looking for 20 active players to join.

About us:
    106M GP guild
    Average player GP - 1.75M
    Players from different time zones but we all just speak English working on getting to HSTR (doing very well with VI), HAAT and Rancor are on farm with a 24 hour join period
    Responsive and engaged leadership

Our requirements:
    1.5M+ GP
    Participation in all guild activities
    Let us know if you'll be away from the game for more than a few days and everything will be fine. We are all pretty laid back about it.

- Ally code: 956-746-648
    Post edited by PsyPhyPhan on
  • XatsTstaX
    41 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Looking for 15-20 members to join.
    EDIT: NOW LOOKING FOR ONLY 3-5
    Tired of seeing all of the discord requirements and check ins? THE OTHER SIDE is for you!

We are mostly all old guys who have been around a while in the game. Most of those who leave do so because of lack of time to play.

Chill, relaxed. Minimal rules.
    Fun twists on boring raids.
    Constant help and communication from leadership.

We kick a$$ in TW and all other facets.
    Looking for GP help with TBs.
    13 DSGEO and currently running LSGEO and HOTH rotation.

Contact me personally ally code: 998-972-244

-DarthTyler
    Post edited by XatsTstaX on
  • Looking for merger. 200+m go when full!!!

I just cleaned house and removed about 20 inactive people who had been inactive for over 3 days. We have about 20 good active players left with an avg gp about 4m. And a handful of lower level players who r active.

We were pretty competitive until the paywalling of the game... now it is a more relaxed approach since we dont require people to have to spend money to get a certain team just be active. Lots of people quit just got bored with the game so looking to rebuild if that's even possible.

Looking to find active players who get 600 most days. Ideally 4m gp but will consider all groups.

Heroic raids all on farm and we have many good kyber players who have good advice in tw and gac.

Message me in game or on forums if your interested in joining and teaming up. Officer spots available of course.

135452988 ally code.
  • Join the Disciples of Bendu today!

We are a new guild set to hit the ground running. We have put in the time to build our raid tickets so that we can launch all raids without delay. We are currently open to join but are requesting that you have a GP of 2M in order to qualify for Geo TB. Our goal is to be full by the start of the next Geo TB. Feel free to look us up and join.

HPIT & HAAT 24 Hour Join 1AM UTC
    STR TBD By Guild Ability

What we would like from members:

500 Tickets Daily
    Territory Battle Participation Is Needed
    Territory War Is Voluntary But Appreciated
    No Mandatory Character Farms
    No Discord Needed
    Currently Open to Join
    (Search “Disciples of Bendu”)

Message me in game if you have questions.
    399-253-764
  • Looking for a group of 7-10 players to join the Space Pirates.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/

Currently at 43/50 members with 212M GP.

We're an active and competitive, but not demanding super chill independent guild that's been killing it in TW of late. We're an US based independent guild that actively uses Line, but will be moving to Discord shortly. Run raids at rotating times of 10 am and 8 pm ET, but will be looking at changing times in the future if that's a potential hangup. Get 30+ Wat Shards and are actively farming KAM Shards.If you're interested feel free to add and msg me in game, msg me on Line @magicflo, or msg me here. Ally Code is 492-958-912.
  • snookalo
    289 posts Member
    Anyone interested in a 3way merger? We’re pretty full, 47/50, and only have a couple who aren’t fully active and all hit 600 daily. So we need 5-6 and that 6th one gets 550 a day. If there was a group of 20 or so needing a home/merge and another guild needing 15 we might could work something out that got everyone in better shape. Either way it doesn’t hurt to talk, hit me up on discord if interested, snookalo#7976. https://swgoh.gg/g/7613/smokesolo-blasters/
  • YodaDoc
    1000 posts Member
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for 7 active people to join our guild. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.
    We prefer that you're Geo DSTB ready or working on it.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 85
    • Must be at minimum have 2.5m GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened).
    • Geo DSTB: we get about 17 stars, 5 WAT shard
    • Geo LSTB: we get about 8 stars
    • Hoth LSTB: we get about 40 stars
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT/HSTR: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    We’re looking for 4-5 active people. Stop in and chat with us.

Join our discord server to apply! Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile - https://discord.gg/RBmJw2m

Highlights
    ~262m gp
    HAAT at 8:00 pm EST, HSTR at 9 pm EST
    30 Geo stars - DS Territory Battle
    16 Geo stars - LS Territory Battle
    13x KAM shards and increasing
    In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active, friendly players with strong GG separatists, Padme, Clones (or work in progress) as the guild focuses on Geo TB.

Expectations
    Play daily - 600 raid tickets per day (unless posted AFG).
    Syncing your squad with swgoh.gg is required.
    Joining our discord server is required.
    Participate in raids (zero damage counts as participation). We need everyone to get rewards!
    Participate in TB - missions & platoons.
    We're looking for players who are building their rosters and improving for the betterment of the guild. (ie. Padme team for missions and Clones for KAM mission)
    That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - https://discord.gg/RBmJw2m

Chat with our officers to see if we have room and see if we are a good fit for you. Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.

Thanks!
  • Separatist Ninjas is looking for 10-15 members to merge.
    Now, under new leadership.
    Just booted the inactives and now ready to be a little more active while still keeping the game light hearted.

currently 134 mil gp and 38/50 after removing inactives
    Fully heroic raids on alternating schedules
    LSGeoTB 7-9 stars
    DSGeoTB 12-16 stars

Seeking 10-15 active players.
    2 officer positions available.
    3 mil gp minimum, exceptions for well-developed rosters.
    Communication a huge plus.
    Discord highly recommended.

We have a sister guild sharing the same discord. LOTS of good information, memes, comradarie, tips.

Contact
    Ally code 646-189-792
    Discord ImYourKnightBro#9269
  • Join Disciples of Bendu Today!

We are a new guild set to hit the ground running. We have put in the time to build our raid tickets so that we can launch all raids without delay. We are currently open to join but are requesting that you have a GP of 2M in order to qualify for Geo TB. Our goal is to be full by the start of the next Geo TB. Feel free to look us up and join.

HPIT & HAAT 24 Hour Join 1AM UTC
    STR TBD By Guild Ability

What we would like from members:

500 Tickets Daily
    Territory Battle Participation Is Needed
    Territory War Is Voluntary But Appreciated
    No Mandatory Character Farms
    No Discord Needed
    Currently Open to Join
    (Search “Disciples of Bendu”)

Message me in game if you have questions.
    399-253-764
  • We are looking for a guild to come into out guild. Our guild is called Knights Of The Sith.. This is his ally code 315-592-536.
  • FHoA
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Do you have a guild of 15 or less?

Are you looking to merge with a bigger guild?

Darkside Raiders is looking for you!

We’re a group of F2P players, who have been together since guilds started. We’re currently sitting on 130 million. Our average guild power is 4 million. A month ago we were doing Geo raids with no problem, I had to purge a few inactives and then some P2P players left for a more elite guild. We’re not looking to disband or be absorbed, please don’t ask.

We are a US Pacific coast based guild our Activity reset is 6:00 PM, we run raids at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm all heroic level.

Discord use is mandatory, if you don’t know it’s a free chat application in either Apple or Google store. We have tons of great info in there from years of playing.

Check out our SWGOH.gg page ...

https://bit.ly/2xVJKuR

Check out our discord server this will get you access to our general chat room, and our #guild_rules ...

https://bit.ly/2zHJuAi

Message me in game at ...

299-949-783

Message me on discord (Best way)

FHoA#9665
    Post edited by FHoA on
  • We are the Lost Tribe of the Sith!

We are a chill but active group of peeps. We get all raids done heroic, crush TW, and get ~36 stars Hoth TB and ~ 14 stars Geo TB with wat shards. Everyone donates gear and supports! No discord is needed and we are hoping to add players around 3M+ range but not required.

We hover around 150M in GP and need about 10 more players to get us to that next level. Hit me up if you have questions! We’d love to have you!

Ally code 665-823-458
  • Looking for 15-20 members to join.

Tired of seeing all of the discord requirements and check ins? THE OTHER SIDE is for you!

We are mostly all old guys who have been around a while in the game. Most of those who leave do so because of lack of time to play.

Chill, relaxed. Minimal rules.
    Fun twists on boring raids.
    Constant help and communication from leadership.

We kick a$$ in TW and all other facets.
    Looking for GP help with TBs.
    13+ DSGEO and currently running LSGEO(4-5*)and HOTH (40*) rotation.

Contact me personally ally code: 998-972-244

-DarthTyler
  • Knights Of The Sith are looking for a guild to merge with us. Contact FirstOrder he is the leader is ally code is 315-592-536. We are looking for an active guild
  • THE SENATE ΞKaminoΞ is looking for 10+ members to merge in!

We're a ~60MilGP mid game guild filled with many dedicated players. Come join us! You'll have a great time, I'm sure! We've got Heroic Pit and Heroic AAT, and we're closing in shortly on conquering the Heroic Sith Raid, and we could use some extra hands to get it totally beaten. We're on a winning streak in TW, constantly improving on our strategy with each successive event. We run Hoth TB, with ~18 Stars Light, and ~20 Stars Dark. Guild reset is 1230EST, and raids launch at 1700EST usually. We're looking for active folks at or around 1mil GP, with a Swgoh.gg profile, and Discord

https://swgoh.gg/g/65934/the-senate-kskaminoks/

Come on by our discord to chat!
    https://discord.gg/rNsj654

• MasterTyberious
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Remove
    Post edited by MasterTyberious on
  • mt875249
    119 posts Member
    New AA empire is looking for 12 people to come in and help us take the next step with LS geo!

We’ve had several get burned out since GL came out. We are at 38/50 and 169 million GP. All heroic that are FFA after 24 hours.

Discord is not required and we aren’t high pressure. Just want you to have fun and participate in TW/TB!

Have a couple GL and have been on fire in TW lately. We get 18 wat shards and our high in DS geo has been 20 Stars. Loooking to do our first LS geo in a couple days.

We are a west coast US based guild And our reset time is 13:30 mountain time.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/15386/new-aa-empire/

Discord not required but we do use it mostly in a multi guild format to share ideas and strategy. You can DM me or send a friend request. 987-392-717.
  • Hey guys, first I want to thank you for reading this. We are thinking about creating a guild. Message First Order if you want to join. This is his ally code 315-592-536. Again thank you we appreciate and may the force be with you and have a wonderful rest of the day  We can offer you many things other guilds can't offer. 1st we offer any questions you have we will answer we are always on. 2 We have a lot of gear we can donate so don't be afraid to ask, we are here to grow. 3rd we do raids when we have enough tickets. 4th We get rid of people who aren't active for at least a week, if there is some reason you can't be on message us and we will not remove you. Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon. Leave a comment if interested and make sure to message FirstOrder. If you want to merge guilds we are open to it too.
  • Hey guys, first I want to thank you for reading this. We are thinking about creating a guild. Message First Order if you want to join. This is his ally code 315-592-536. Again thank you we appreciate and may the force be with you and have a wonderful rest of the day  We can offer you many things other guilds can't offer. 1st we offer any questions you have we will answer we are always on. 2 We have a lot of gear we can donate so don't be afraid to ask, we are here to grow. 3rd we do raids when we have enough tickets. 4th We get rid of people who aren't active for at least a week, if there is some reason you can't be on message us and we will not remove you. Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon. Leave a comment if interested and make sure to message FirstOrder. If you want to merge guilds we are open to it too.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/2416/making-empire-great-again/

What's up my fellow holo-table heroes? We are looking to fill about 8 to 10 open slots in our guild.

Are you among the chosen?

We have all the raids on farm, and run as often as our ticket's allow.

Raids are run at 1800 (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

We get that real life happens. Communication is key.

Discord Required:
    https://discord.gg/ryK65mE

Our focus is on TB, with participation being the key to our success. We hit 45 LSTB, 46 DSTB, 8 LSGTB and 17 DSGTB. We are only running Geo. We will return to Hoth for the full clear as needed.

If you have most of the legendary characters, a strong roster, are active in-game, and have a current swgoh.gg profile, come check us.

~wiz

• https://swgoh.gg/g/59166/thehitcher/

85m GP. Heroic Pit & HAAT. T6Sith. 8 stars in the last DSGEO.

We are looking for around 10 active people averaging around 1-1.5m to join our guild. Discord is ideal but not necessary. 4 day inactivity will get you removed unless you tell us beforehand.

Message Ally Codes 675-414-234 or 115-256-141 if interested.
  • Hey guys, we really want a guild to come into our guild to merge. We will give your leader a officer position and some of his officers. Our guild is called Knights Of The Sith. Please message me if interested. My ally code is 988-598-961. Everyone is welcome to join :) Thank you.
  • Cats of Tohaido Empire
    43/50 140.3 million GP

Fun, friendly, helpful, laid back guild. No rules, we just ask that you have guild chat. We are a mix of hardcore casual to casual casual. Average GP probably about 2-3 mil. We have a few members above 4.5 mil who carry us in most guild events. Core members and leadership have been together for a couple of years and committed.

Looking for approximately 13 members to fill our ranks through merger. We have a few inactive members we can boot to make room.

Ally Code 455-123-913 for inquiries. Thanks for your consideration!
  • We are a new guild with some new players and some not so new. Our leader has had several guilds and has lead them to success and merge them into a strong guild. He wants to help other players so he created this guild called Knights Of The Sith. Message me if interested in joining.My ally code is 988-598-961.(I am a officer but currently working on getting other payers in other groups). Or you can message the leader his ally code is 315-592-536. Thank you for reading :smiley:
  • Havekk
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Orphan is looking for 10-15 players. We want to increase our progress in Geo and smash heads in TW.

Currently 46/50 but plan to make room and get rid of some inactives if we find a merge.

Full heroic, 150 mil GP. 13 stars DS Geo, 6 star LS Geo.

We offer a fun and engaging environment focused on progression. Our discord is active, full of helpful bots(counters, mods, etc) and we have helpful experienced members if you have any questions or need any help.

We’re looking for a group to join that is 2.5 mil gp or higher and wants to grow together as a guild.

We expect daily raid ticket participation and require TW/TB participation.

Leaders and officers from merging guild will be offered leadership rolls.

Contact Igod in game 524-487-514 or Igod#0762 on discord.
    Post edited by Havekk on
  • Shiden22
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Remove
    Post edited by Shiden22 on
  • Hey guys, we really want a guild to come into our guild to merge. We will give your leader a officer position and some of his officers. Our guild is called Knights Of The Sith. Please message me if interested. My ally code is 988-598-961. Everyone is welcome to join :) Thank you.Hey we are a active, loyal, and fun guild. We will help anyone who wants help and will donate gear. We love to do raids and if you are new we will let you do some raids on your own, but we will pitch in so it will progress. Our leader is FirstOrder his ally code is 315-592-536
  • Breogg
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    image0.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3192/czerka-co/
    Message me in game: allycode 458789745
    Or on Discord: Breogg#0299

Looking to absorb another guild or add 10 members.

Czerka Corporation, centuries of service - a heritage to be proud of. Now accepting lifetime-employment applications.
    Why join us? What makes us different from other guilds? Ask our members!

“We have a group that is effective and works as a really strong team. We get the results of a hardcore guild, while still being able to maintain a friendly environment that is understanding that there is life outside of the game. We have high expectations and standards, but also a high level of respect and empathy towards our members.” - Sir Deimos

“We get great results without many strict rules and requirements. The leaders also do a great job with communication of expectations and advice.” - LyaraJaden

“Culture and environment is what makes it special. And it takes time and patience. Our officers are unbelievably great.” - Hoan

Guild information
    - 153M Guild GP
    - We are looking for 10 recruits of 2M+ GP.
    - Must use Discord.
    - Be active in all guild events like TW and TB.
    - We have helpful bots in our discord like: SWGOH Bot, LEO, DSR, Scorpio, Echo Station, Dyno, and SWGOH Counter.
    - Laid back and friendly environment.

TB and TW Stats
    Do you want a guild that has a dedicated strategy to win TW and advance in TB? Look at our stats below!

- TB - Imperial Invasion : 41
    - TB - Rebel Assault : 44
    - TB - DS GEO : 18
    - TB - LS GEO : 4
    - TERRITORY WAR - (Completed) - 123
    - TERRITORY WAR - (Win) - 103
    - TERRITORY WAR STREAK - (Win) - 30

Raids
    Lacking one of those raid exclusive characters? We have them all on farm!
    - HPit - Simmed
    - HAAT - On Farm
    - HSTR - On Farm
    - English North America, Guild Reset is 1930 Eastern.
    - Raids (Heroic) start at 1900 Eastern.

We hope to hear from you soon and see you in the guild / discord!
    Post edited by Breogg on
This discussion has been closed.