Kit Reveal: Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    JKL will be required to get GLuke.

Link?

Nah, he’ll be released with Ganon
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Link?

Whoops, sorry.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/speculation
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Link?

u62yxdtyrcqb.gif
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Disappointed that Boba Fett isn't flying in the background as part of Luke's basic animation

EDIT: lol @ the anti-Old Republic Synergy

Yes, Boba Fett is not flying but as a compensation Darth Vader is flying :)
  • When I saw the kit reveal was updated I really thought CG did listen and added rebel synergy. Got disappointed. Is CG already trolling their playerbase?
  • Who's the new character in the game? Name says Jedi Luke but that does not look like jedi Luke at all
  • The vader reskin is excellent though
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    K
  • The vader reskin is excellent though
    It's all crooked, I don't like that.

• nrs22d1fecxa.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Bye.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • He may be trash, but he is not rebel scum. ROFL
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    B)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So a Jedi tag but only really works with 4 other Jedi in whole game. No rebel tag even though he is more a rebel than a Jedi in the universe at this point. Rebel tag would have created a really interesting synergy with Ashoka also with potential to rework her character with the mandalorian content. Such a shame they phoned this one in yet again. There is one potential SLKR counter to be had with him but beyond that pretty useless, and his speed manipulation would potentially make an opposing Rey team immortal so well done CG on balancing the game ffs
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Just went to look at him in game and instinctively hit the Rebel search tag and was confused for a bit when I couldn’t find him. Then I remembered he isn’t a Rebel
  • There is one thing the Devs got right. Jedi Luke ISN'T a rebel. When he rejoined his friends as a jedi, the Empire was defeated. After defeating Vader and becoming Jedi he threw away his lightsaber. "I am a Jedi. Like my father before me". There. Right there.
  • Osets
    11 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Why hasn't CG address the Ahnald ban and the negotiation with cheaters?

I would whale on this character, but will never spend another cent until they make it right or atleats address it.

They already addressed the Ahnald ban when they told him why they banned him

Sooooo your just gonna ignore the second part of what he said?
    Oh but it's okay for cheaters to violate ToS as long as they spend money on this game. Cheating is a violation of ToS with a (0) ZERO tolerance rule
  • Honestly. When Luke declared himself a Jedi he threw away his lightsaber and gave up the fight.
  • Thanks for the update. Now take care of the elephant in the room that is Luke's lack of a rebel tag!
  • SuperFoxT wrote: »
    There is one thing the Devs got right. Jedi Luke ISN'T a rebel. When he rejoined his friends as a jedi, the Empire was defeated. After defeating Vader and becoming Jedi he threw away his lightsaber. "I am a Jedi. Like my father before me". There. Right there.

In that moment the Empire had not been defeated. So Luke still a rebel in that moment, the rebellion must exist at least until the moment the Death Star is destroyed, but we have in canon and in the game Cara Dune a “rebel” shock trooper who was involved in the clear up of the empire.

Maybe after Palpatine died Luke was like “oh well job done, good luck clearing up the remnants of the empire without me because I am a Jedi now and better than you guys” it’s possible - maybe if they let Rian Johnson write that story, but doesn’t seem likely

Try watching the movie sometime - declares himself a Jedi before death star explodes - if nothing else that should get him over the line for a rebel tag as well

• Dat23
    1 posts Member
    Dear CG, probably you have forgotten him but Luke Skywalker is the most important character in the saga and the representations of him in the game are ridiculous, the farmer and the commander are not even farmed anymore and the Jedi is not a meta but a lower one to your two beloved legendary characters, the same ones that the cinema audience has already forgotten after six months... unfortunately still not :s . Please erase and rewind :'(
  • Luke is a rebel. Always was, always will be. If anything, you should have made him a rebel leader, because that's what he is. You could have given old school rebels new life and viability.

Jedi Luke is no leader of jedis. There are no other jedis. He fights the jedi fight alone.

Jedi Luke is a galactic legend, more so than anyone else in the Skywalker saga.

Jedi Luke should be paired with Darth Vader as a galactic legend. In the Skywalker saga.

Now Jedi Luke is the new Mace and you messed up the possitility of making a galactic legend Luke, unless you are bringing out another Jedi Luke GL. Old man Luke is still a legend of course, but you cant pair him with his quintessential opponent Darth Vader. Old man Luke vs Vader is wrong. Maybe you are thinking of pairing him with ep9 Palpatine, who he never met? That'd be wrong.

You messed up on so many accounts. You should have let this Jedi Luke be the reworked Mace and you should have introduced Jedi Luke as a galactic legend paired with an ep6 Vader.
  • SuperFoxT wrote: »
    There is one thing the Devs got right. Jedi Luke ISN'T a rebel. When he rejoined his friends as a jedi, the Empire was defeated. After defeating Vader and becoming Jedi he threw away his lightsaber. "I am a Jedi. Like my father before me". There. Right there.

To reiterate what has been pointed out a bunch of times before, it's possible to be both. OB, Kanan, Ezra. It's ridiculous to think that the one person who secured the decisive victory against the Empire wasn't a member of the rebellion. He was the greatest hero of the Alliance (and was promoted to the rank of general at some point after the battle of Endor in the canon novel Alphabet Squadron. At least according to Wookieepedia).
  • Sounds like Mace Windu
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Osets wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Why hasn't CG address the Ahnald ban and the negotiation with cheaters?

I would whale on this character, but will never spend another cent until they make it right or atleats address it.

They already addressed the Ahnald ban when they told him why they banned him

Sooooo your just gonna ignore the second part of what he said?
    Oh but it's okay for cheaters to violate ToS as long as they spend money on this game. Cheating is a violation of ToS with a (0) ZERO tolerance rule
    He wanted at least one of the two questioned answered. He can whale out in good conscience now.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    We're still complaining about a jedi tag?

I guess you all play Hoth TB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH