Please fix hux, properly this time!

Enemy teams shouldn’t be able to gain TM if my hux has advantage in a full FO team.
Yet I’m facing other SLKR line ups with hux and malak, and their still gaining bonus Tm (like when hux gives 100% Tm to slkr)
Please fix this CG, hux has spent more time broken than he has working properly since you released him over 6 months ago.

Replies

• Edit* original post is meant to read “shouldn’t be able to gain bonus TM”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I will have to dig in, because I couldnt easily find it, but there is a dev post with some clarification on bonus turn vs TM gain.

Hux gives a bonus turn which is different than gaining TM according to the way they have defined the mechanics
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I will have to dig in, because I couldnt easily find it, but there is a dev post with some clarification on bonus turn vs TM gain.

Hux gives a bonus turn which is different than gaining TM according to the way they have defined the mechanics

Yep, this 🔝

Hux can give a bonus turn but FOO can't use his to give 100% tm, which I found out the hard way cause I wasn't paying attention to the fact it was an all First order team.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bonus turn meter can be prevented, but bonus turns can't. F.ex. GMY's bonus TM gain from his basic ability can be prevented but his bonus turn from his special ability can't.
  • If it’s not bonus TM then why does kylo lose max health and max health from hux giving this apparent “non bonus TM”.

It’s a flawed design
  • If it’s not bonus TM then why does kylo lose max health and max health from hux giving this apparent “non bonus TM”

He doesn't
  • Yes he does.... you particularly noticed this during the ultimate ability event
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Yes he does.... you particularly noticed this during the ultimate ability event

Events often have slightly different mechanics than other game modes. F.ex. in one event (rebel round up) bonus turns can be prevented by daze.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Events often have slightly different mechanics than other game modes. F.ex. in one event (rebel round up) bonus turns can be prevented by daze.

I think they actually fixed that bug.

5/20/2020 update:

EVENT - Fixed an issue causing the granted "Many Disintegrations" ability in the "Rebel Roundup" Assault Battle to fail to properly give a bonus turn to the unit that used it, if that unit was Dazed..
  • Having said that, is there still a bug where Hux doesn't regain dominance after the first time he loses it?
  • @Whatelse73 i haven’t noticed that. I know it used to happen but I believe they fixed that a couple weeks ago
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

I think they actually fixed that bug.

5/20/2020 update:

EVENT - Fixed an issue causing the granted "Many Disintegrations" ability in the "Rebel Roundup" Assault Battle to fail to properly give a bonus turn to the unit that used it, if that unit was Dazed..

Oh! Cool. Thanx for the in formation.
  • I haven't noticed Hux or FOO causing SLKR to lose HP during raids or arena battles, but they consistently kill themselves just from gaining advantage
  • If you’re passing TM to kylo he loses max Health and Protection. Hux effect also does this to him but that’s apparently not bonus turn meter, which makes no sense
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I've never seen hux bonus turn impact Kylo H/P, even long term in sith raid.

Why do you think it's impacting him?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    bonus turn =/= bonus tm. it's in this thread, above
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you’re passing TM to kylo he loses max Health and Protection. Hux effect also does this to him but that’s apparently not bonus turn meter, which makes no sense

It does make sense, they have been defined as 2 different actions.

TM gain triggers Kylos abilities

Bonus turns do not.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you’re passing TM to kylo he loses max Health and Protection. Hux effect also does this to him but that’s apparently not bonus turn meter, which makes no sense

The difference between bonus TM and bonus turns makes perfect sense.
  • @Kyno but he does lose health and protection so you are wrong, yet again
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Kyno but he does lose health and protection so you are wrong, yet again

Then you should report that as a bug. I dont believe I have seen this, and other have posted they are not seeing this.

Can you post screen shots or a video?

Are you sure he is losing health/protection from hux?

I appreciate you wanting to tell me I'm wrong, and I did mis interpret what you were saying makes sense, but, can you help us see what you are seeing, because others are not.
  • It’s not something you’ll notice by passing the TM from hux to kylo once. It stacks so you notice it in raids and TB mostly. I only run kylo with hux, no other TM gain for kylo. Yet by p4 TB or in sith raid he is significantly weaker than at the start.

Point I’m making is if it’s a bonus turn and can work against opposing hux then that’s fine if that’s how it’s designed but then it shouldn’t be crippling kylo if it’s not bonus TM.
  • As stated before, bonus turn meter can be prevented. Say phasmas first special gives the whole team 50% turn meter, you can see that blue bar move.
    The bonus turn from hux gives the unit you passed it to an immediate turn. If 3 other characters are on 100% turn meter, and hux passed it over to kr, kr will get the next turn, no matter what.

Same for turn meter swap. It isn’t gaining or loosing turn meter, it is just swapping it.

In regards to SLKR loosing max health and protection though, not noticed it. Sure it isn’t FOO giving turn meter, if you are using him. Or that there isn’t someone else giving turn meter?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It’s not something you’ll notice by passing the TM from hux to kylo once. It stacks so you notice it in raids and TB mostly. I only run kylo with hux, no other TM gain for kylo. Yet by p4 TB or in sith raid he is significantly weaker than at the start.

Point I’m making is if it’s a bonus turn and can work against opposing hux then that’s fine if that’s how it’s designed but then it shouldn’t be crippling kylo if it’s not bonus TM.
    jkray622 wrote: »
    I've never seen hux bonus turn impact Kylo H/P, even long term in sith raid.

Why do you think it's impacting him?

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    It’s not something you’ll notice by passing the TM from hux to kylo once. It stacks so you notice it in raids and TB mostly. I only run kylo with hux, no other TM gain for kylo. Yet by p4 TB or in sith raid he is significantly weaker than at the start.

I put forth the assertion that you are missing something. I tested Hux turn swap (Devious Scheme), and used the tried-and-true Talia Water of Life skill to check SLKR health pool, since WoL heals 50% health.

You’ll note that in both tests (with and without devious scheme), SLKR has exactly the same value heal, meaning his health is exactly the same. Measuring it like this CAN be seen after one Devious Scheme, because it is quantitative, and doesn’t rely on organoleptic approximation of the spacing of lines in the health bar.

So....can we agree that Hux is working properly? 182qk9y78jns.jpeg