10 Galactic Republic Ships Needed (Wanted)

10. Alpha-3 V-Wing Starfighter
Since we have assault ships, and now Enforcer ships, how about Interceptor ships?

9. Resolute (Capital Ship)
A Galactic Republic Capital Ship NOT commandeered by a Jedi.
Crew: Admiral Yularen

8. Twilight
A prominent modified freighter in 'The Clone Wars' TV series. We already have a Piece of Junk, so there can be a Bucket of Bolts as well.
Crew: General Skywalker, Commander Tano

7. V-19 Torrent Starfighter
Reason: Model already in the game

6. Oddball's ARC-170
A uniquely coloured ARC-170.
Crew: CC-2237 "Oddball"

5. Kit Fisto's Delta-7 Starfighter
One of the few Jedi who is an ace pilot.
Crew: Kit Fisto

4. Obi-Wan's Eta-2 Starfighter
Prominent in the opening act of Episode III.
Crew: Obi-Wan Kenobi

3. Yoda's Jedi Starfighter
Prominent in the last three episodes of Season 6 of 'The Clone Wars'. A unique Jedi Starfighter.
Crew: Grand Master Yoda

2. Havoc Marauder
A ship from the final season of 'The Clone Wars'. Would be the first ship to have four crew members (The Entire Bad Batch).
Crew: Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair

1. Nubian Yacht
Super Shiny Ship that screams Royalty.
Crew: Padme Amidala, C-3PO

Replies

• I really like Kit fisto idea. And it would be great if it could have some specific synergy with Windu as they are often linked in star Wars history. I really think it is a shame that Kenobi capital ship is intrinsically better than Windu's and has also more synergy's with the same ships (Y wind and Anakin). What is the point to kill the interest of Windu capital ship !?
  • AhsokaRico wrote: »
    I really like Kit fisto idea. And it would be great if it could have some specific synergy with Windu as they are often linked in star Wars history. I really think it is a shame that Kenobi capital ship is intrinsically better than Windu's and has also more synergy's with the same ships (Y wind and Anakin). What is the point to kill the interest of Windu capital ship !?

I think they don't do Windu justice out of spite.