Barriss and swift recovery

When is the ability Swift Recovery checked? Start of her turn? I don't think Ive ever seen it work…yet.

Replies

• Good question. The tooltip has never specified and I've never noticed it proc either.
  • Im pretty sure swift recovery starts at the start of each characters turn. So if I have Dooku in my team then at the start of his turn he will recover HP. Then if Talia is next to act then she will gain HP at the start of her turn etc etc
  • You are referring to 'No One left behind'. We are talking about her ability to dispel a random negative effect and gain turn meter.
  • oops :o

I dont think I have ever seen the ability used before either
  • It doesn't appear to be working…has anyone invested Ability Material into this?
  • I Think you need a special Charakter lvl. I have this Problem by other Chars too.
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • I upgraded to lvl 2 and it still doesn't appear to be working
  • Has anyone see an opponent's Barriss heal past an inforce healing block? Happen to me more than once so im confused. Is there a skill i dont know about? Or is thix a bug?
  • Working as intended. Welcome to Galaxy of Barris.
  • KeithTan wrote: »
    Has anyone see an opponent's Barriss heal past an inforce healing block? Happen to me more than once so im confused. Is there a skill i dont know about? Or is thix a bug?

That's working as intended. The skill reads that all allies health is equalised then healed for an additional X amount. The healing immunity debuff prevents the additional heal, but does not stop the first part of the skill.
  • Trilbo wrote: »
    Working as intended. Welcome to Galaxy of Barris.

Bingo. Starting characters are junk. Pay2win $50 Barris + $5 Dooku = rule the arena and roflstomp everyone else. Droids need not apply.
  • NachoFoot wrote: »
    Trilbo wrote: »

Bingo. Starting characters are junk. Pay2win $50 Barris + $5 Dooku = rule the arena and roflstomp everyone else. Droids need not apply.

What are you talking about lol. They only made one of the viable pvp teams 'purchasable'. So many out there actually have damage-based teams that can easily handle Barriss setups.

I myself run a team void of Barriss, and get to sit in top10 daily.
    I've seen others actually run a droid team and get in the top10 as well.
    Just because you have seen the usual average joe, setup the usual average Barriss team everywhere, doesn't make her roflstomp everyone else.

In fact, right before global launch patch, Barriss was trash, no one was using her. Whoever was using her was like bringing an Ewok to PVP, kill me pweese.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I'm sure after several thousand people have bought that pack, she will be nerfed, or something new will come out even better to change the meta. This is how P2W mobile games work.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I got Bariss in a Bronzium pack 4*. But what does swift recovery even do? I don't get what it means..
  • Hello wrote: »
    I got Bariss in a Bronzium pack 4*. But what does swift recovery even do? I don't get what it means..

LOL you just drew out a hero that others paid USD50 for, you nasty lil guy. F2P ftw!
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    NachoFoot wrote: »
    Trilbo wrote: »

What are you talking about lol. They only made one of the viable pvp teams 'purchasable'. So many out there actually have damage-based teams that can easily handle Barriss setups.

Your average starting lineup doesn't consist of any synergies and at least two use AoE attacks which are useless...

Currently, Dooku has a greater than 60% counterattack which is much better than the trash "special" stormtrooper. Half of those counterattacks are even double attacks.

Greater than 75% of all players above 600 are using Dooku. It's a no brainer that he's pay2win. Barris and her superheal and heal-on-hit just make it worse.