Heads up. GAS dies before clones in LSTB

r993gly3fsin.jpeg

Fun times.
https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin

Replies

• How? Doesn't gas kneel and then the seps kill the clones?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    How? Doesn't gas kneel and then the seps kill the clones?

Not if a sniperdroid kills him.
  • Wow that is just terrible.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    How? Doesn't gas kneel and then the seps kill the clones?

GAS never knelt. He just died.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    The sniper droid has 19 stacks. He will instakill.

I'd assume Nihilus can do the same thing but never seen it confirmed.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Ya, considering his kit says he can't drop below 100% health as long as any other 501st allies is still active, this is probably one of those unintended interactions. ;)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Sniper droid’s second ability annihilates after 15 stacks of charge. Guess it’s a GAS counter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sniper droid’s second ability annihilates after 15 stacks of charge. Guess it’s a GAS counter.

This, he is not immune to insta kill abilities. You can achieve the same situation with Nihilus.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    No bug here. Just not knowing/understanding the kits.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TBF I don't think anyone in here suggested it was a bug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    No bug here. Just not knowing/understanding the kits.

Well ya, cuz clearly it’s not possible to misunderstand the kit that says “can't drop below 100% health as long as any other 501st allies is still active”
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sniper droid’s second ability annihilates after 15 stacks of charge. Guess it’s a GAS counter.

This, he is not immune to insta kill abilities. You can achieve the same situation with Nihilus.

I had rex get killed, then fives died immed like as the sacrified, then nothing happened. like rex was still dead, I didn't notice any bigger hits coming from the other surviving members (shak lead no gas). if they were all shocked maybe that explains it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • BenQuadinaros
    67 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    “Instantly defeat” bypasses damage so technically GAS never dropped below 100% health. Still about literacy. I think someone else on here or reddit called it a bug.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »

I had rex get killed, then fives died immed like as the sacrified, then nothing happened. like rex was still dead, I didn't notice any bigger hits coming from the other surviving members (shak lead no gas). if they were all shocked maybe that explains it?

There are some nuances around that mechanic that cause this to happen, and shock(the healing immunity part) does have something to do with the double death. I have not heard anything about it affecting the rest of the mechanic like what you are describing.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    “Instantly defeat” bypasses damage so technically GAS never dropped below 100% health. Still about literacy. I think someone else on here or reddit called it a bug.

I’m sure if you reword this you could make it sound a little more condescending.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

There are some nuances around that mechanic that cause this to happen, and shock(the healing immunity part) does have something to do with the double death. I have not heard anything about it affecting the rest of the mechanic like what you are describing.

yeah I wish I noticed more, like if debuffs were on, where in lsgeotb it was, I just know that normalli if fivevs sacrifices the others start mashing, and in this case rex died, fives then dopped dead, and the rest didn't hit any harder. I'll try and see if it happens again. thanks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Shouldn't you be using Shaak Ti anyway?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Daka would be proud...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Daka would be proud...

Took almost half a second, nice one.
    @Kyno
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
This discussion has been closed.