My deck to get Yoda

Firstly I am thinking of using the cousular. I know he’s bad but I’ll drop him when I get Yoda as he is only 20 shards of 7*. Then I am thinking of unlocking ballista Shan, Jedi knight anikin and obi one kenobi finally I don’t know who else to get. Any suggestions? I need to farm them to 7* to get Yoda but I don’t really know who to try and farm first. Any ideas?

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Ezra is a solid character for Jedi early game as well as in a Phoenix squad to get Thrawn.

Use ZBastilla in the lead with Ezra, Old Ben, Cosnular and JKA in support.
  • Magruffin
    774 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    If your question is who to start farming first I'd say Bastilla Her lead will help out tremendously in arena as well
    Ezra is a decent jedi attacker for earlier in game that I still find use for if you haven't gotten him up yet.
    That would set you up with a Bastilla lead, ezra, yoda, anakin and old Ben (edit I forgot gk is only unlocked from raid, it's been a while)
    As for unlock, consular, ezra Bastilla old ben and jka should be sufficient
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    To get Yoda 7* I used some pretty weak Jedi at gear 6-8. I used windu even though he’s completely terrible and Ezra to take the bonus protection off gmy which makes the event really easy.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Had to reread the title and was disappointed. I was hoping my first read was correct.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Had to reread the title and was disappointed. I was hoping my first read was correct.

you’re an odd one, eh?
  • 1. Use whatever you have to get Yoda to 5* now. Its a super easy event.
    2. Get Bastila open asap, but don't worry about having her at 7* just for Yoda, any Jedi can get you Yoda.

My Yoda line up was.
    Cantina Battles = Ezra & Old Ben
    Cantina Store = Qui-Gon
    Arena Store = Kanan
    Free / Bronziums / A little gold/red node farming = Consular.

That was over a year ago, today, I would have gone for Ahsoka instead since Padme team is a thing now.
    But use whatever you have, heck the free 4* Mace is useful if you get him to 5* quickly just to open Yoda.
  • When u get Yoda is he a 7* and when you get an 80 shard character what shard is he?
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    He is a 5* unlock, requiring 145 shards. You have to beat the first five tiers, which requires 5* characters in order to unlock him. 6* characters requires for 6* Yoda, and 7* for 7*.

Unlock levels:
    10 shards - 1*
    25 shards - 2*
    50 shards - 3*
    80 shards - 4*
    145 shards - 5*
    230 shards - 6*
    330 shards - 7*
  • Thanks
  • Firstly I am thinking of using the cousular. I know he’s bad but I’ll drop him when I get Yoda as he is only 20 shards of 7*. Then I am thinking of unlocking ballista Shan, Jedi knight anikin and obi one kenobi finally I don’t know who else to get. Any suggestions? I need to farm them to 7* to get Yoda but I don’t really know who to try and farm first. Any ideas?