While we are at it Mace could use one too. Lol

• And now the road ahead please...
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Kountkajh wrote: »
    When is update?
    ಠ_ಠ
    czptzxffgz4y.png
  • ^^Got a little excited. Didn’t read it thoroughly.
  • DK_Raid_Violator
    241 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    First video of the rework B) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM&feature=youtu.be&t=50

Ohh, and good job on this one. As usual the game design in SWGOH is great. Lets not talk about the rest today. ;)
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Qui-Gon was like a father figure to Anakin

Where is his father's day rework?

According to reddit the rework is already in the game
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

Hanging out with Mace!
  • Ultra wrote: »

According to reddit the rework is already in the game

I was literally looking at his kit when I realized what you meant.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    When is update?
    ಠ_ಠ
    czptzxffgz4y.png

just gonna say this, its nice to have you hang in this thread and answer a few questions! Keep it up!
  • Thank you
  • @CG_SBCrumb can we get a confirmation that you did a vader force choke when you found out the road ahead was delayed last week?
  • I think a cool touch up to the unique would be adding protection regen with the health regen when DOTS expire. Just a train of thought
  • KnightofCybertorn99
    67 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    So Vader Lee is going to have 3 zetas cool😁😁😁😁. Vader is finally becoming the lethal monster we all fear. To quote a recent comic featuring Vader
    All I am surrounded by is dead men
  • "why yes, it IS an attempt in our game to replicate the Rogue one hallway moment"

Well played CG, well played
  • Beautiful!
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I guess Crumb didnt use Merciless Target in his Road Ahead meeting. @Kyno WINK* Does this news mean that we will not get the RA until at least Thursday? I base this off the drip drip drip of info that is your style.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I guess Crumb didnt use Merciless Target in his Road Ahead meeting. @Kyno WINK* Does this news mean that we will not get the RA until at least Thursday? I base this off the drip drip drip of info that is your style.

I like drip drip drip. Makes me feel like they enjoy talking to me more. Information dump and disappear is no fun.
  • We need “The Road Ahead” but this is a great Surprise
  • @CG_SBCrumb why wouldn’t Vader get the bump in damage output equal to the new toons? We see many getting stacking damage when specific events occur. Would be nice if Vader got that to make him hit as hard as the current toons being produced like DR, JKR, BSF, DM, GAS, etc...

These all hit very hard and Vader doesn’t seem to, do you think this rework will see him reach damage output of these newer toons?
  • Roguesaber wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb why wouldn’t Vader get the bump in damage output equal to the new toons? We see many getting stacking damage when specific events occur. Would be nice if Vader got that to make him hit as hard as the current toons being produced like DR, JKR, BSF, DM, GAS, etc...

These all hit very hard and Vader doesn’t seem to, do you think this rework will see him reach damage output of these newer toons?

They should definitely add more damage because Vader is considered an attacker and an attacker should be able to deal a lot of damage. CG still did a pretty good job with the Merciless Target ability though.
  • I told that Vader needs desperately a rework!! And people still think that this actual Vader still good, haha... Thanks, CG!
  • Yes, r7
  • It says in his new ability that he will become immune to turn meter manipulation once this is activated. However, it already says in his unique ability that he is already immune to turn meter manipulation?????
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Is merciless target considered a debuff? Can it be dispelled? - @CG_SBCrumb _SB
  • Anyone else feel like the cool down is a bit long. I’d think more like a six or seven would be more appropriate. But then again I haven’t seen it in action yet.
  • I hope that the road ahead will be as exciting as this touch up
    Thank you CG this will make Vader viable again
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    I told that Vader needs desperately a rework!! And people still think that this actual Vader still good, haha... Thanks, CG!

Que?
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Goood Anakin, good! Now proceed with the Road Ahead! A powerful sith you shall become!
This discussion has been closed.