Vader gonna get nerfed?

Prev13456711
So far I have seen vader kill revan, gas, and GL rey even tho it had a gear 11 GAS with Rey it still beat GL rey. Is this going to be nerfed?

Replies

• No
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    So far I have seen vader kill revan, gas, and GL rey even tho it had a gear 11 GAS with Rey it still beat GL rey. Is this going to be nerfed?

what?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

what?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    NOOOOOO. :D:D:D
  • What?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Wat?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Who else was on this team?
  • DARTHRUSH1211
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Sigh, Vader can kill Galactic Legend Rey on offense, that team that I saw him beat was maxed out except the GAS that was in it which was at gear 11. Does this mean vader will be nerfed since GLs are still meta? Is this clear enough
    I think the problem is that nobody can believe that CG would make Darth Vader be able to beat GL Rey

• So far I have seen vader kill revan, gas, and GL rey even tho it had a gear 11 GAS with Rey it still beat GL rey. Is this going to be nerfed?

dph1t1oyjpuf.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Sigh, Vader can kill Galactic Legend Rey on offense, that team that I saw him beat was maxed out except the GAS that was in it which was at gear 11. Does this mean vader will be nerfed since GLs are still meta? Is this clear enough

g11 gas isn't meta lol. more like a useless paperweight
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

If it was a legit (i.e. modded) GL comp, then yes, he will likely be nerfed - like palp was vs. DR, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Unlikely. There are already a few other counters to GL. Vader simply joined them now, as it should be.
  • Where is the dislike button so I can dislike any vader nerf posts?
  • That GL Rey had the ultimate. I think that is plenty evidence it's a strong team. As a person that put relics on Rose to unlock Rey, I call foul.
  • Someone ban this guy. Vader is finally good like he should be and a bunch of knuckleheads have to start talking about bans.... SMH....
  • Where is the dislike button so I can dislike any vader nerf posts?

Oh the nerf is coming for sure.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    That GL Rey had the ultimate. I think that is plenty evidence it's a strong team. As a person that put relics on Rose to unlock Rey, I call foul.

K9yzeKyvvva9i.gif
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    That GL Rey had the ultimate. I think that is plenty evidence it's a strong team. As a person that put relics on Rose to unlock Rey, I call foul.
    I only have a problem with it if Vader can't do the same thing to SLK teams.

• Joe Normous killed a full relic 7 Rey team with a similar line up. The Ray team had Holdo instead of GAS though. He was also using SET instead of Shore Trooper. The video is on YouTube.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Nah, doesn’t beat SLK so no need to nerf.