Should there be a Buy 10 and a Buy Max for the ally point chromium card?

Should there be a Buy 10 and a Buy Max for the ally point chromium card? 13 votes

Yes
53%
ProtasmDarkHelmet1138Zdelrod829Bossman82727el_magoShuster123Fett_Kenobi80 7 votes
No
0%
Buy 10, not Buy Max
23%
JkaneAM2RainmanTheMaster12345 3 votes
Buy Max, not Buy 10
23%
EffAPublicEyeDSkyCecilJoseph515 3 votes

Replies

• Yes
    This should get the attention of the devs as a possible update for the game (eventually)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    unfortunately they already stated that they are not going to add this feature. or at least thats the last direct statement we have about it.

the chromium pulls are not balanced with the economy to be done in this manner.
  • Zdelrod829
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Yes
    Kyno wrote: »
    unfortunately they already stated that they are not going to add this feature. or at least thats the last direct statement we have about it.

I have 130k ally points, with each costing 250, each taking about 3 presses, I would have to tap 1560 times, which hurts my wrist man, and I just get so much of it that it isnt worth spending it all at once cuz I get it back so easily

Cool profile pic btw
  • Yes
    Zdelrod829 wrote: »

I have 130k ally points, with each costing 250, each taking about 3 presses, I would have to tap 1560 times, which hurts my wrist man, and I just get so much of it that it isnt worth spending it all at once cuz I get it back so easily

Cool profile pic btw

Just download an auto clicker ap. A simple one can do chromium pulls. Without hurting your wrist.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

AKA: The community wants it, so the answer is no.

So if everyone spent all their bronziums today, the game would break?

if everyone spent them in the same day, like would happen with the introduction of such a thing.....yes.. completely broken.

no of course not. but there is an economic balance and this current setup slows the flood to a small stream. which is manageable. thats all they are pointing to.
  • Protasm
    21 posts Member
    Yes
    I’ve been playing for several years now and this is by far the most obviously overdue feature in the game.
  • Buy 10, not Buy Max
    Their should be a buy 10. It is takes a lot of time to buy individual bronzium cards when you you have 90k ally points.
  • These polls should automatically have an option for "doesn't matter, ain't gonna happen"