July Road Ahead? (I hope I'm wrong)

Might as well get started on it right? Well, this will probably get deleted because it's like putting out false information or something like that but whatever.

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Nah you may be right
  • Most likely correct
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    I think the thread is fair tbh.
    I was going to make one myself.
    June isn't over yet but this is taking so long that it is truely beyond a joke.

9 months of nothing.
    Even then the last something we got was lsgeotb, not designed for the game. So what, 13-14 months since last content?
    Noice.
  • Well, you could just say you think it's going to be a July Road Ahead but that your thoughts are subject to change.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    August RA anyone?
  • If it doesn't come this month, it is fair to say End of the Road
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    August RA anyone?

I think personally think if it doesn't come this month it will never come. Everything they've said were lies and they're doing everything they can to milk us until the server turns off unexpected
  • RoloJawa wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    August RA anyone?

I think personally think if it doesn't come this month it will never come. Everything they've said were lies and they're doing everything they can to milk us until the server turns off unexpected

Mostly agree. It's not like they have to notify us of a shutdown. Also I don't consider LsGeoTb or GL to be content. Content should not be limited to whales and krakens. It is a pay to win mobile game obviously but this is ridiculous. Typing up and posting a RA is not this time consuming.
  • MooPoo
    24 posts Member
    If your flying high you don’t need roads
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Stop paying any dime to this game. It is just to milk the community. I totally agree with that comment. And GL killed tw and ga by the way, so it is like reduced content in my point of view. DS Geo was ok and is fun to be fair, but much more content was needed to earn some gear and have fun...
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    RoloJawa wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    August RA anyone?

Tinfoil hat on. "let's close the servers when we have won 14m$ last month everyone".
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    What the Road Ahead will be: 3 paragraphs of nothing, then one more paragraph explaining the new characters that they are going to add to the game that people need to whale out on to get immediately (new legendary characters with tons of requirements).
  • you are not wrong because you didnt specify which year July :D
  • marxuke123 wrote: »
    you are not wrong because you didnt specify which year July :D

If you want, their is another thread that has the title 2021 June Road Ahead. :D
  • wa16rosru08r.png
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    August
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    August

Neveruary
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    August

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Turasleon wrote: »
    Well, you could just say you think it's going to be a July Road Ahead but that your thoughts are subject to change.

Its too expensive to think
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I enjoy seeing all the beat-to-death jokes of the past resurfacing all at once in this thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I enjoy seeing all the beat-to-death jokes of the past resurfacing all at once in this thread.

Enjoyment is too expensive
  • RoloJawa wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    August

Neveruary

Ahh, I like Neveruary. Always refreshing after a painful Neverember.
  • Came out today
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

if only they were just in this thread
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    So OP happy to be wrong?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH