June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Oh Q&A is delayed too? So strange. I mean, of course it is due to technical issues, as we were told. But isnt it just very fortunate how you get to miss 1k questions about Ahnald and another 1k about Lucifer's daddy? We know that you wouldnt adress either of them publicly but ignoring all those questions would take some time for sure..I am so glad for your technical difficulties and format reworks. I think MG was right to call you cowards.

Those pesky technical difficulties. First, they push road ahead back until Jedi Luke event is over, then they push the Q&A back until all the outrage dies down...
  • Ally
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    The last
    Nauros wrote: »
    Oh Q&A is delayed too? So strange. I mean, of course it is due to technical issues, as we were told. But isnt it just very fortunate how you get to miss 1k questions about Ahnald and another 1k about Lucifer's daddy? We know that you wouldnt adress either of them publicly but ignoring all those questions would take some time for sure..I am so glad for your technical difficulties and format reworks. I think MG was right to call you cowards.

Those pesky technical difficulties. First, they push road ahead back until Jedi Luke event is over, then they push the Q&A back until all the outrage dies down...

Yup, the last Q&A was in APRIL, we're 5 days from JULY.

this company is so, so bad at communication.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Actually they haven’t announced when it is due so how can they push it until after the JKL event?

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    I bet I can beat the high score in crossy road before we get the RA
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.

so Kyno, just for the record is the Road Ahead ready and for approval to be released?

or should we all wait until the last few hours of the last day of June to actually get one from the developers?
    From previous comments of Kyno, it seems there won't be RA this month, And for some reason Crumb supposed to do it(he is Senior producer now? how, when?) but he can't for some reason... so Crumb is thinking on creating q&a session instead
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Eweff wrote: »
    Wait.. Kyno is this the June 2020 RA or 2021 that they are getting ready for?
    2021. RA from 2020 is Hyperdrive bundle and Journey guide =D
  • So, we’re getting new stuff in August, right?

A new format for the Q&A by the look of it. I'm excited to see the font choices.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.

so Kyno, just for the record is the Road Ahead ready and for approval to be released?

or should we all wait until the last few hours of the last day of June to actually get one from the developers?
    From previous comments of Kyno, it seems there won't be RA this month, And for some reason Crumb supposed to do it(he is Senior producer now? how, when?) but he can't for some reason... so Crumb is thinking on creating q&a session instead

Wait what? The way I read it, the RA is still coming this month, maybe even today, and, in only tangentially related news, Q&A gets delayed because Crumb is coming up with some new format for it.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    RoloJawa wrote: »
    They have dropped the road ahead close to midnight EST time. But after year of lies, paywalls, and conning the Krackens *which I found hilarious* in JKL, knowing the triplezetarvader will destroy **** near everything singlehand. I have justifiably lost all faith and confidence in CG Games. They are the scum of the gaming world.

lies?
    paywalls?
    conned krakens with jkl?

what is happening?

I think you mean whatisgoingon.gif

The conned krakens with jkl one is particularly funny to me, considering I paid zero to get him (didn't even use a single crystal) and paired with Rey he destroys other Reys in 2 minutes (no timeouts or losses, git gud!), and beats Kylo without any trouble too. Not to mention how good his lead is in TB and GAC/TB.

The only people who have been conned are those who have conned themselves into thinking he's not any good.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    The best thing about the RA threads is how people are only mad because it's late.

Once it's here, they'll be mad about what it contains.

So why does it even matter when it comes?
  • TVF wrote: »
    The best thing about the RA threads is how people are only mad because it's late.

“Only mad” because it’s late? Lol
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Ok why are you mad?
  • 2c8bosh2awwa.jpg
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »

Miracles exist.
    And I'm talking about the RA content.
    Omg I just realized the RA IS content, it should definitely have packs in it, it would've probably been out already.

Good news, more packs were just datamined!
  • Perhaps RA will be today. Radio Free Tatooine (which seems to be Dev’s choice of ‘content makers’) have delayed their podcast to come out tomorrow instead.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    So has Galactic War Report I believe.
    So has Galactic War Report I believe.

They noted that people were reading too much into their post. I'm not so sure it's relevant to the RA, but I guess we'll see.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I can’t wait to see what they’ll be doing in 2019!
  • $10 says there won't be a road ahead. If I'm wrong, I'll send Ahnald a super chat in his next live stream.

Hahahaha, yesssssss.
  • Froggyogy wrote: »
    "So no Road Ahead?" *jumps on skateboard*.

- I hope somebody gets the meme.

You forgot tossing the phone mate

Oh my bad, lemme edit it, thanks tho!

Ok why are you mad?

Me? I'm not mad. It's a game. I'm certainly disappointed. But it's pretty obvious that the overall sentiment is that the game has been disappointing from a content and communication standpoint. Whether you agree with that or not, that's the overall sentiment. CG has told us many things in the past year, a lot of which haven't happened as of yet or have been underwhelming. RAs they said they were targeting as quarterly, the last one was 11 months ago. They teased a new raid, that is on the back burner. They've talked about this new system (in limited and vague fashion) going back to i think November (I may be wrong on that one) and we still don't know anything about it. All we've been getting is packs and new characters. We got LSTB, which has not been looked at in a positive light by a lot of the community, and is essentialy a re-skin of DSTB with the difficulty tuned up significatly. Add the Ahnald and Lucifer's Daddy thing in there as well. Idc about Ahnald's account being taken away, he knew what he was doing and knew it was wrong. But to not address communication of that nature with a cheater is quite concerning, especially for people who focus primarily on GAC. That's a substantial amount of stuff to be disappointed in, especially to people who spend a lot of money on this game. Do I agree with the pitchfork mentality and the constant screaming? No. Is CG all bad? No. I thought the JKL event was excellent and I really liked the Vader rework. They've done some good things here recently, and that's great. But it's been with sparse communication, and I think ultimately, people want to know what's going on and why things have been slow. "Endless well of fresh content" I think it was. Can't we agree it hasn't been that the past year? It's unfortunate rational discussion about these things is taken over by the rabble. You automatically assumed I was mad, and probably with good reason because 90% of the forums are people yelling. But I'm not mad at all, I just wish the game was better because I enjoy it, and wish they communicated better and more often
  • Well @kyno are we delaying the ra yet again to next week?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Kyno and Crumb never mentioned any dates...
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Wake me up when it is time....zzzz :D

Seriously, common CG Vader was great but we also need to know what else is coming.

• Is anyone honestly at all shocked that June is almost over and no road ahead? The companies actions over the past 6 month have shown they aren't talking to their customers.

How can you post a road ahead if you don't know where the road is going? All they got is packs, bundles and more ways to make players spend. They have 0 actual new never seen before playable content.

We should all have expected nothing less..
  • Ok wait, somebody help me understand, why does it take so long to post something about what your planning on doing. Like the Road Ahead probably won't be giving us fresh content immediately which I understand, but why is it so hard to just post it? (This is a genuine question).

One can hope.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Froggyogy wrote: »
    Ok wait, somebody help me understand, why does it take so long to post something about what your planning on doing. Like the Road Ahead probably won't be giving us fresh content immediately which I understand, but why is it so hard to just post it? (This is a genuine question).

Caley probably gave their lone laptop a virus.
    Chained since '16