• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Looks good
  • Pro- it's something
    Con- CG is coding it
    Chained since '16
  • arbster
    59 posts Member
    Delighted with the direction of travel, but I wonder how much of what was in that post has changed since last month when they had to delay it. They could have started teasing it last month and avoided winding up "the community" in the way they have. Anyway, the Road Ahead is clear. Let's hope we don't have to wait a month to try it.
  • Seems difficult to see why that had to wait 6 weeks, not exactly much detail, but new content is great to see!
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    New game mode. A surprise to be sure but a welcome one. :)
  • It looks nice, exciting, something to do, but... was that it?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Actually, after rereading the RA, it looks good- if they can pull it off. More choices, more variations, more challenges are always a good step forward.

Now, about that collusion with cheaters...
    Chained since '16
  • Always excited for a new game mode, but I cannot believe it took them all these months to do this and we still don't have a timeline on when this willl even drop. Best guess is what September? So we will have had 7-9 months of nothing this year except some legendaries and marquees.
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    An extra month to write that out? Huh
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Well, that's not really a topic for RA. Hopefully a separate announcement comes soon.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I assume everyone is happy now?

Happy that it dropped? Yup.
    Intrigued by Galactic Challenges? Yes.
    Wondering why it took an extra 2 months for that and why the RA was literally only about the GC’s? Yup.
  • YESSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, its here!
  • Nauros wrote: »

Well, that's not really a topic for RA. Hopefully a separate announcement comes soon.

That's exactly what an RA is for. State clearly and plainly what the rules are (like how zero tolerance isn't really zero tolerance, it's maybe 1% tolerance, 2% tops) and how they are going to proceed forward (like if their anti-cheating stance is WAI or not).
    Chained since '16
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Eh. Seems decent. I’m not bummed but I’m not blown away either. 6/10? Seems like a lot of buildup for something relatively simple. That needed a significant delay? I just don’t get why they couldn’t say that a while ago. Doesn’t sound like anything groundbreaking, so why the delay? A months worth of delay followed by two weeks for approvals for that?

Eh. Seems decent. I’m not bummed but I’m not blown away either. 6/10? Seems like a lot of buildup for something relatively simple. That needed a significant delay? I just don’t get why they couldn’t say that a while ago. Doesn’t sound like anything groundbreaking, so why the delay? A months worth of delay followed by two weeks for approvals for that?

3 months*
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Cool but when?
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Soon.

But not soon enough
  • Mikayas
    94 posts Member
    Road ahead is a joke. Per usual. Consistently tone deaf.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Woah, I'm drowning in the ocean of information and details that we got delivered with this several months delayed RA.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

3 months*

Lol, funny story, that’s what it was supposed to be. So nice autocorrect!
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Still waiting...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Still waiting...

This post aged po-

*checks time stamp*

This post is either misinformed or far too edgy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

That's exactly what an RA is for. State clearly and plainly what the rules are (like how zero tolerance isn't really zero tolerance, it's maybe 1% tolerance, 2% tops) and how they are going to proceed forward (like if their anti-cheating stance is WAI or not).

That would be called the Road Behind, or just plain Apology Letter.
  • Ultowe
    38 posts Member
    it was enough to not quit the game this weekend , for the moment , and look how this will be evolve .
    but as long this game mode is not in game and we have no details how it will be evolve i dont restart spending in this game so simple is that