Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Ben_Skywalker
65 posts Member
edited December 2020
So when I face Negotiator, I give buff/health immunity to their ETA with mine. This should make so that when undying loyalty kicks in he doesn’t gain stealth or recover health. But when Negotiator uses his special that gives all GR allies that buff, JKA doesn’t lose it no matter how many times I hit him that should kill and trigger it... does anybody else experience this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yes, it's a known bug that has been in the game for many months already. But CG can't be bothered with fixing it.
  • Gotcha, thanks. Super annoying
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    It's almost a year old now and devs havent even mentioned it once I think it's just working as intended at this point sometimes ships just dont die.

EA suprise mechanics at play

I Wouldnt expect it to be fixed ever...
  • Yep i just had it happen with ashoka in fleet arena. Almost timed out but luckily with 20secs left she finally took a turn an it dropped off her but i atkd her for over 2mins straight an she would not die. Very annoying
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>