Chewie and Han zetas

Who should I get zeta for first, Han or Chewie? If Chewie which zeta first

Replies

• And also good teams for them too
  • CLS R2 and another rebel. Some use old ben
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Probably Han's ' Shoots First', followed by Chewie's 'Loyal Friend'. I still haven't gotten around to 'Raging Wookie'.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Probably Han's ' Shoots First', followed by Chewie's 'Loyal Friend'. I still haven't gotten around to 'Raging Wookie'.

Meh raging wookie is a luxury zeta, just get loyal friend, less GP and still as strong

I have them all, and I suggest Loyal Friend if you want to stay alive longer, and Shoot First if you want to deal damage faster. Raging Wookiee is just an extra bonus, but I really love the fact that his cooldowns can’t be increased. If he isn’t stunned, he can wipe buffs right out the gate.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Since CLS is my arena squad, I’ll talk a little more:

Typically, Han and Chewie are placed under Commander Luke Skywalker’s lead, and R2 makes a solid fourth. C3PO is usually the ideal fifth for an arena team, but he is really good in some other squads too, so Old Ben is the best choice for most people. Play around with Stormtrooper Han as fifth, I’ve heard that he’s good too, especially for removing turn meter. I guess Scarif Rebel Trooper can make a good fifth for raids, and honestly, any Rebel can work well if you’ve got nothing else.
  • If you have the zeta on STH, that works great in P4 of the sith raid if traya is alone. Traya does no damage against STH because he heals more than the damage she does. You will need to keep the isolate of him, because he won't heal out of turn if he's isolated
  • For the zeta's on han and chewie. Do chewie loyal friend first, then han, and then CLS 'it binds all things'
  • Nihion wrote: »

Typically, Han and Chewie are placed under Commander Luke Skywalker’s lead, and R2 makes a solid fourth. C3PO is usually the ideal fifth for an arena team, but he is really good in some other squads too, so Old Ben is the best choice for most people. Play around with Stormtrooper Han as fifth, I’ve heard that he’s good too, especially for removing turn meter. I guess Scarif Rebel Trooper can make a good fifth for raids, and honestly, any Rebel can work well if you’ve got nothing else.

How is cls arena working 4 u these days?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Not well. I’m at around 175-225 in a 3 year old shard. But it’s whatever. I play for fun, and CLS is FUN.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member

Not well. I’m at around 175-225 in a 3 year old shard. But it’s whatever. I play for fun, and CLS is FUN.
    Never really played my CLS Rebels in squad arena but they have given me a lot of fun in TW, GAC and of course fleet (Mill.F meta)! <3