Rebel Roundup Problem

Thanks for letting us play Rebel Roundup. However there is a problem. Besides the bounty hunters, we can use Troopers and Officers but NO KRENNIC???!! Makes ZERO sense. Anyone who knows Star Wars will know that he is an officer and Death Trooper & Shore Trooper follow and back him up. Please add Director Krennic to the event.

Replies

• Jesse36
    65 posts Member
    Krennic wasn’t a trooper. He was the director of advanced weapons research
  • Jesse36 wrote: »
    Krennic wasn’t a trooper. He was the director of advanced weapons research

RT, the event is troopers not empire, otherwise you may as well throw Vader and co in as well
  • The problem is that death trooper has synergy with dk. Plus its not like adding him would break anything.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    I'd just like a way to deal with that extremely deadly Chirrut lead in Tier 2, or be able to tap into it for my Chirrut.

If we could use any "Empire" toon, including Krennic, people would just sweep it with EP Vader Tarkin Thrawn teams on full auto and where would the fun be in that for CG?

Don't you know they count the amount of attempts players do at harder tiers and review with joy our frustrated attempts ending in failure?
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I'd just like a way to deal with that extremely deadly Chirrut lead in Tier 2, or be able to tap into it for my Chirrut.

If we could use any "Empire" toon, including Krennic, people would just sweep it with EP Vader Tarkin Thrawn teams on full auto and where would the fun be in that for CG?

Don't you know they count the amount of attempts players do at harder tiers and review with joy our frustrated attempts ending in failure?

I think they count on these events to encourage us to build up otherwise under-utilizes factions in our rosters.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Is he a Trooper himself?
  • An alternative would be to reword how DTrooper works. Instead of just Krennic he should work with any Empire Commander, in the same way he works with Krennic. That means Veers, Thrawn, Tarkin.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Deathtrooper is still plenty good without Krennic. He still attacks twice, still stuns, still dazes, still has an AoE dispel that does damage and adds heal immunity, still has a high damage special that can prevent pathfinders from ressing, still provides a minor health steal buff, and still self-heals on crits.

Deathtrooper's unique is as strong as it is because it's as narrow as it is. Change the 100% turn meter gain when Krennic is hit to 100% turn meter when any Empire leader is hit and all of a sudden you've thrown everything out of whack. Add crit immunity to any Empire leader instead of just Krennic and good night. If they broadened its scope it would also have to lose some effect to compensate and then everyone will cry.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • People actually use Troopers for this event? BH get it done easy.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Troopers are hella fun. I use them for whatever I can. If I'm going to beat something anyway, I may as well use the more fun team--the rewards are the same no matter what team you use.

That said, my Bounty Hunters are significantly stronger and able to get through T1, while my Troopers have been left behind a bit. So I use Bounty Hunters, too. But, also, I've made a little sub game out of it--find out how many stacks of Many Disintigrations I can get on one character.

I've kept records for on one character (11), on one character with auto (8), on the team (39), and on the team with auto (24).
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

I think they count on these events to encourage us to build up otherwise under-utilizes factions in our rosters.

Everything they do in game is to encourage us to build up our rosters, except TW that is. For TW you want a lean and focused roster or you face people who can wipe you with their B teams.

It would also be nice in these events if they didn't just bump up characters to 1100 and did some balanced adjusting. Sidious in the NS Tier 2 one shots my relic'd characters with his AOE, which is bogus. (Not that they'll fix that since they don't even fix bugs like ETA-2 and Rebels targeting stealthed characters in Rebel Roundup)

Hopefully galactic challenges is beneficial even if you don't have everything built up, so we can use our entire roster and enjoy something while using our entire roster.