C3po didn't escape

anyone ever see this? my GAC battle was bugged or something and i lost points. i had just cleared a CLS team, leaving only c3po... but instead of him poofing (escaping) and me getting the win, he is still there by himself and i lost the battle.
smw3imaji1q9.png
0rpszjazf8n1.png

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Thats mind boggling. Even if he didn't escape how did you lose to a droid without an offensive attack?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Monel wrote: »
    Thats mind boggling. Even if he didn't escape how did you lose to a droid without an offensive attack?

Timeout? Or R2's burn.
  • GAC ended just as my battle ended, i am sure that was how it happened, but still it shouldn't have happened. i had just killed off r2 as time ran out. c3po was only toon on my screen when battle was shut down....
  • If you kill the last opponent right as time expires, 3PO won't escape - it happens at the start of a turn, and if there's no time left, it won't happen.
  • If you kill the last opponent right as time expires, 3PO won't escape - it happens at the start of a turn, and if there's no time left, it won't happen.

thanks for the info... and that sux... what happens if you try to go in and clean up that team with just 3po? i thought i heard they were banning accts because if someone has 3po lead, that opponent immediately 'escapes', while you get an insta win you also get auto banned... isn't that what would happen if i tried to attack again?
  • AREN'T YOU TIRED OF THIS? I STAND WITH THE HALL! https://youtu.be/DhiaG0tggW8
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Underdog with a single worst toon and you should get most points back. They have said you wouldn’t get banned.

Looks like you just got defeated just in time before the match ends and C3PO can’t escape.

thanks for the info... and that sux... what happens if you try to go in and clean up that team with just 3po? i thought i heard they were banning accts because if someone has 3po lead, that opponent immediately 'escapes', while you get an insta win you also get auto banned... isn't that what would happen if i tried to attack again?
    There’s a thread stickied in this very forum from the devs saying that no one gets banned because of this
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Thats a funny glitch right there.... nice find.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    If you kill the last opponent right as time expires, 3PO won't escape - it happens at the start of a turn, and if there's no time left, it won't happen.

There’s a thread stickied in this very forum from the devs saying that no one gets banned because of this

Well, they actually said no one gets "automatically banned" for this. Meaning, someone pushes a button to ban. But, this would be your second battle, so it shouldn't be an issue I would think.