Casual Guilds Looking For Players - May 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Vaexquagrupen1234
    152 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Jedis unite looking to recruit about 25 players that are active and wants to play the game how they see fit.
    Im not fussed with 600 tickets, real life quite often gets in the way im aware lol happens to best of us.
    We not bothered if u want to use discord or not. Tw is an issue always seem be in whale turf lol. The guys that are here have been here a long time well most of em.
    When full we should be looking at 25/26 stars ds geo 11-12 ls geo when run we favour ls hoth so u can get gas/malek quicker. But looking to alternate.
    All we ask is that you do your bit in tb/tw and if want to raids optional. Your roster doesnt really matter im not fussed. GP wise looking at 3.5+. Uk guild

So if your interested then msg me ingame at 257-168-376. Look forward to hearing from u.
    Post edited by Vaexquagrupen1234 on
  • Casual guild looking for new active members!

Guild Name: MoogleKnights of 0tter Space

83M GP Guild
    We have 15-17 free spots

Heroic Pit and Tank raids scheduled on rotation at 3, 9, 15, 21 UTC with a 24-hour join period.
    Sith raid auto-launches at T6.
    Guild reset at 1.30 UTC.

We have only one requirement - be active!

Look us up on guild search or contact me at 891-376-415 or at Discord (Alex Danvers#3204) for an invite.
  • QiVodis
    78 posts Member
    TrenoPhoenix looking to fill two slots.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (14-day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: ~177 million
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after sign up period
    TW 60+ wins
    TB: 7* LS/17* DS. We are earning 5-6 Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for people with at least 2M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider active players under that amount depending on squad mix.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • eShyVcA.jpg?1

**Do you want to be in a great guild, but you don’t want SWGOH to feel like you have a second job? Want 29* rewards in Geo DS and 13* Geo LS? We’re a competitive guild, with active leadership, and we’re flexible with our requirements, since real life comes first.

We’re looking for someone who is at least 3 million GP, is a daily player, has a high concentration of g12s with some g13s and is committed to improving their roster. **

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're a Heroic Sith guild that is team-focused, with active leadership. We’re competitively, but we understand real life comes first and that the game should not feel like a second job. We’re looking for active players that participate in all events and are committed to improving their rosters.

-We run only Heroic Raids.
    -All Raids are 24hrs no damage. Haat launches at 8pm Eastern and is FFA, Sith launches at 9pm Eastern and is also FFA. Rancor raid launches at 7pm Eastern and is on sim.
    -TW: We have a pretty good win streak going. People who prefer not to attack are asked to deploy their roster on defence, those who like attacking keep their rosters for defence.
    -We have a Line chat we encourage people to join, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, but we don't boot people out because real life gets in the way and they might have low tickets sometimes.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 240 million.

-We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and stable leadership.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 and minimum 3 million total roster galactic power and a high concentration of g12 toons and a few g13s.

If you're interested please send me an ally request in the game and DM me. My Ally Code is 383-247-961 (PadmeSkywalker).

Thanks!
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.0 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    217mil GP guild 4.4 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    26 DS GEO STARS
    12 LS GEO STARS
    26 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
  • A FAR THYME AGO - a thyme based guild

We are a friendly, laid back guild based in Canada with players from Canada, America and Europe. We don't put pressure on players to stay active everyday, but want everyone to have fun and learn how to play the game well.

Looking for 10-15 casual players. Current guild GP - 29M.
    Ideally 1.5M+ GP players, but open to anyone willing to help out! We can also help lower level players get a foothold on the game and get those sweet sweet raid rewards. We have a wide range of current players, from beginners to 3.3M GP players. Hopefully we can start the Geo TB with enough players in the near future.

Would like to start getting General Kenobi shards so we need at least a couple more 1.5M+ GP players!

Pit - Heroic
    Tank - Normal, but with 2 or 3 more players can do Heroic
    Triumvirate - Tier 5, looking to go to 6 or Heroic soon
    TW - not enough players yet, YOU can help by joining!
    TB - typically 10-13 stars, YOU can boost this number with us!

If it sounds like the right thyme to join us, my ally code is 395-757-284. Send me an invite and message!
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 130M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • ImalaAnhala
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    We the "Lichtbringer"-Guild are searching for more members (3 atm).

Guild-GM 150.000.000

We are a international guild (47 members) with mainly german members, but fellows from all over the world. We are playing for the fun of it. Most of us are daily active members but there is no pressure. We would like to welcome all, who want to share the game experiences with us.
    Our goal is to get new members with passion for the game and a fairly focused roster to get going in DS Territory Battle of Geonosis.

Raids:
    We have all Heroic Raids on Farm.
    Raid-Starting-Time is 10pm german time (8pm UTC).
    Raids are done fairly quick (Pit 5 Minutes, Tank 20 Mins and Sith Raid 1-2 Hours)

All Raids have a 24 hour Join period and are free for all.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We have a solid TW setup and have at least more than 60-70% win ratio (we don’t keep track). You don’t have to do every TW, but if you join, we want to see you participate as well.
    So far we are doing Hoth TB (DS 39*, LS 37*) but want to start doing DS Geonosis.

We use In-Game-Chat and are mostly chatting in english. We got a discord channel, which you can join, if you want. But you don’t have to.

Requirements:
    It would be ideal if you were around 3 mil GM and have a fairly focused Roster and approach on the game (if you are below that just ask anyhow 😊). We dont expect you to have all the best toons and we dont force you on a specific farming route. We like to grow together with everyone’s favorite way to play the game. But it is nice to be successful while doing so 😉

If you need advice on the game, we are happy to help out. Planning out progress is all the game is about anyway

Contact Me or just join us in game, which is easier anyway!:
    • Guild Recruiter: ImalaAnhala (Forum), Ally Code: 673-658-898.
    Post edited by ImalaAnhala on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/74663/warriors-of-mandalore/

The Warriors of Mandalore, a newly formed guild from the ashes of a previous one, is looking for 20-25 players to join us! We are a group of very friendly, mostly F2P players working hard to help each other progress through the game, while realizing real-life commitments absolutely come first. We currently stand at **42M GP**, with most of our players in the 1.5-3M zone.

The ideal player will:
    - be at least 1M GP (or close to that within a few months)
    - strive for at least 400 tickets a day
    - actively participate in TB and TW (at least hit “Deploy”/set defense)
    - have a swgoh.gg account
    - use both Discord and in-game chat for communication

Raids:
    All raids have a 24-hour join period and launch at 8:30PM EST.

Pit: Heroic (wait 30 mins to post damage if soloing)
    Tank: Heroic (wait 30 mins to post damage if soloing)
    Sith: T6 (Free for all)

Territory Battles:
    We currently can do around 16-20 stars for both LS and DS Hoth. We hope to increase that and eventually move to DS Geo within the year.

Territory War:
    In our old guild we consistently won TW. We encourage everyone to join, and we ask that if you do join that you participate in defense and/or offense.

Rules:
    - be friendly and treat everyone with respect
    - participate as much as possible
    - let us know if you’re going to be unavailable for a stretch. We only kick only 14 days on inactivity.

Join our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/aVYX4zy

Contact AnthonyTrenor in game at 747-476-579, Discord at AnthonyTrenor#4429

Contact AikoTheWicked in game at 315-872-932, Discord at AikoTheWicked#3324
  • ALL FORCES is looking for members
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    -Currently have 20 spots open
    - We are at 69 mil GP
    - Looking for players that will be active most days and join the raids and TW.
    - we are constantly running raids.
    - HPIT
    - HTANK
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 126-624-879
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild, Bobas Bootyhunters, is looking for a new player.
    Only one spot free.
    We are active, but relax, all activities:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    186m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo
    Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster
    be active
    Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • S1th Faced is a laid back guild Guild looking to replace some players that have left the game.

GP is 145 million

We have a East Coast reset time but do have members from all over the world.

We have a core group of active players and have all Raids on farm

We would like to replace some of the players that left the game and bolster our TW and GEO TB participation.

No discord requirement just be active and have fun

Player gp isn't as important as participation in all events is to us

If interested contact Arcturion with any questions or simply join up on your own( guild is open to join )

Ally Code 786-378-665
  • Alex_Danvers
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Casual guild looking for new active members!

Guild Name: MoogleKnights of 0tter Space

83M GP Guild
    We have ~16 free spots

Heroic Pit and Tank raids scheduled on rotation at 3, 9, 15, 21 UTC with a 24-hour join period.
    Sith raid auto-launches at T6.
    Guild reset at 1.30 UTC.

We have only one requirement - Be Active!

Look us up on guild search or contact me at 891-376-415 or at Discord (Alex Danvers#3204) for an invite.
  • Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour with members from US, Canada, Romania and Belgium just to name a few!

Current guild GP: 109mln, We are looking to recruit 2 members.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars and win the majority of them.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun (get those tickets!!.. the more frequent the raids are, the more rewards for everyone) 2. Have GP of at around 1.5 million (if less you would still be considered just message me) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

All our raids are heroic!

We currently run DS Geo TB (10 stars last time around and 2 Wat shards) and LS Hoth TB (31 stars last try)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me in whichever way suits you!
  • Casual SW League is looking for players.

If you are a player looking for a new guild, join us and help building a strong guild with other motivated players.

Message Hellrazor in-game, 736-357-783
  • How many players do you have?
    Looking for 1 more
    219mil GP guild 4.5 mil gp Average
    Consistently win TW
    26 DS GEO STARS
    12 LS GEO STARS
    26 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
  • Amadala Guard

237mil Guild GP
    ** 3 SPOTS OPEN**

- Geo Tb 26/33*
    - Light Geo Tb 12/33*
    - Lightside Tb 45/45*
    - Darkside Tb 48/48*

- Laid back guild filled with veterans who know what they’re doing. Just ask that u handle your daily guild activities (Tb, energy, etc).

** MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN **

KingTommy23
    Ally Code 519-355-155
  • Mistah_Smit
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Midichlorian Force Academy2 is recruiting members! We are a branch guild for lower-level players looking to advance in the game. 750k GP and below. By joining us you will be getting consistent gear donations and constant raids for higher-level gear. We also have a discord server in which you can ask the more experienced members of our sister guild for advice on how to advance, farm, et cetera. There is the possibility for leadership roles for loyal players who are team players and participate regularly. A guild is only as strong as its weakest member, so we will work to build you up. For the Good of the Guild, This is the Way!

Midichlorian Force Wielders is recruiting members! We are the main guild for the higher-level members. 750k GP and up. By joining us you will be getting consistent gear donations and constant raids for higher-level gear. Heroic raids will be constant as well as participation in Territory War and Battles. Come join us! For the Good of the Guild, This is the Way!

Add me in-game ally code 288-789-184 or on discord Mistah_Smit#1884
    Discord for both guilds: https://discord.gg/xYEHrr
    Post edited by Mistah_Smit on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/
    Looking for an ACTIVE but STRESS FREE guild??
    Look no further! We avoid a ton of rules and nonsense - but still grow and compete at a nice pace.
    We are looking for guys that can help in the Geo TBs right away. We're flexible on GP
    Contact me on Discord: kelkatarn#6390
    2afFRnB.png
  • Halbie
    13 posts Member
    Looking for a place with friendly players who want to help?

We are casual, thus no stress... minimum GP to join? None - again, we are casual, so we welcome all levels and GP...

We help players level up in a cooperative environment...

Guild members who have unlocked 7* Solo and General Kenobi don’t rank up in heroic raids (unless help is needed to finish the raid), thus those working towards those characters get the most shards... and thus unlock as quickly as possible...

Not a team player? This probably isn’t the guild you are looking for...

Message Hobbes (ally code: 921-937-281 )

Sincerely yours,

The staff of Canadian Sabres

(you don’t have to be Canadian to join eh...)
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 138M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • How many players do you have?

We are five so far
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    KiFZeuw.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/34236/36th-mercenary-outcasts/

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core, based in the US (UTC-8) with many retired or active duty military members. We are members of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th is looking to grow our membership and guild GP to participate in Territory War and Geo Territory Battles. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

36th Mercenary Outcasts: 16 Members / 38M+ GP

Raids: Auto-launch w/12hr join windows
    *Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *T5 Sith

Looking for daily players:
    *Level 85
    *1M GP
    *Retired/active duty military members
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Discord use & swgoh.gg profiles required

Contact me by ally code (485-488-721) or Discord (NanoWolf#0426) for an invite. I will respond to questions/requests ASAP.
    Post edited by NanoWolf on
  • Hey everyone.

Looking for players who want to help grow a guild. Currently we are a casual guild with great members but we need more. Any level and any experience welcome. Just want players who participate and want to be part of our little community. We focus on helping out each other and enjoying the experience.

Send me a message if you are interested (132-145-717 ) Or find the guild and join up.

Guild Name is Reaper Inc.

Let’s grow the guild together.

• True devotions would love to have you, we need to fill 10 spots, we have a five day rule, just participate the best you can, we are doing all heroic raids. 30 stars on hoth raids. If you can't find our guild my code is 523-957-168, send a friend request and we'll get you in
  • Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

1 space ....low turnover of players

184mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 3m+ gp or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Hi all,
    Join us at Cloud City Defense!
    150 mil GP with 6 spaces currently!
    2.5 mil GP minimum.
    Active players wanted.
    Discord not used and Facebook optional.
    Hero Sith is always done!
    Join in the game or ping me your ID on here 😁
  • Ewokolypse Ascension is Recruiting

ABOUT US
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9831/ewokolypse-ascension/
    • 185 million+ GP
    • Guild Reset: 6:30 PM / 7:30 PM Pacific Time
    • 23 star DS Geo Territory Battles
    • 10 star LS Geo
    •45 star LS / 44 star DS Hoth Territory
    Battles
    • HPIT sim enabled
    • HAAT 10:00 AM Pacific Time
    • HSTR 9:00 AM Pacfic Time
    •3 GL Rey
    •1 GL Kylo

REQUIREMENTS
    • 2 million + GP or a focused roster
    • Participation in TW/TB, 600 daily tickets, and growth expected

For more information, contact Line ID ,“Kato27$”, or “Gonere” on Line", “Obi-wan Mahomie#8559”, or “Gonere#1949” on Discord; join our Discord server; and feel free to check out our SWGOH.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/Hf3VfPv
    Looking for 1 more
    219mil GP guild 4.5 mil gp Average
    Consistently win TW
    26 DS GEO STARS
    12 LS GEO STARS
    26 WAT shards
    Discord