Galactic Challenges Release?

When can we expect Galactic Challenges to be released?

Replies

• ZAP wrote: »
    Crumb said on the GWR podcast that basically we can expect it within 3 months, but never promised anything, so it can come anytime really.

thanks
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    December 31st 2020 most likely

Just so CG can say they did release actual content this year.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    December 31st 2020 most likely

Just so CG can say they did release actual content this year.

what a fresh and original take!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Crumb said on the GWR podcast that basically we can expect it within 3 months, but never promised anything, so it can come anytime really.

He did say they couldn’t share screenshots because the UI is at the end of the process, so I wouldn’t expect this for at least until August. Yes...the august joke became real.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I don't remember them ever giving a concrete timeline for anything
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Heck, even the calendar is subject to change...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

I don’t think anyone said they did. I think this is just a discussion on when it may or may not come. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of opportunities on the forums today for you to be CG’s knight in shining armor :)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

You have an excellent memory then, they didn’t.

I wouldn't say it's excellent, that's just something fairly easy to remember
    Nauros wrote: »

Heck, even the calendar is subject to change...

well yeah, of course
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I don’t think anyone said they did. I think this is just a discussion on when it may or may not come. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of opportunities on the forums today for you to be CG’s knight in shining armor :)

huhn?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

He did say they couldn’t share screenshots because the UI is at the end of the process, so I wouldn’t expect this for at least until August. Yes...the august joke became real.

Yeah, there was zero useful info in that crumb “interview”, except that they are not near the end of development and I’d expect this content to be released in the next 2-4 months, probably after summer.

"New game mode is coming, and here's some details, and more is coming later."

"Zero useful info"

Ok
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah, there was zero useful info in that crumb “interview”, except that they are not near the end of development and I’d expect this content to be released in the next 2-4 months, probably after summer.

"Zero useful info"

Ok

Please describe what useful info crumb included in the podcast that wasn’t already included in the RA or other CG comms.

Not gonna waste my time. If you can't be bothered, neither can I.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

"Zero useful info"

Ok

Please describe what useful info crumb included in the podcast that wasn’t already included in the RA or other CG comms.

"useful info"

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-max-1mb.gif

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

"Zero useful info"

Ok

...This deflection is code for "I got nothin"
  • Quick CG

BREAK GLASS ON BABY YODA

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited June 2020

"Zero useful info"

Ok

It's code for "he can read the transcript and listen to the podcast himself, but if I actually spend time to write stuff up for him, he'll just claim none of it is useful info."
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Wadthebad wrote: »
    Quick CG

BREAK GLASS ON BABY YODA

JKL says "that will just make people mad too."
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    RoloJawa wrote: »

"Zero useful info"

Ok

"Zero useful info"

Ok

It's code for "he can read the transcript and listen to the podcast himself, but if I actually spend time to write stuff up for him, he'll just claim none of it is useful info."

You're nothing but a CG mole apologist
    Stop being a conspiracy theorist.... he's not a mole.

I bet you're really proud of that one.

You're welcome.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    RoloJawa wrote: »

"Zero useful info"

Ok

"Zero useful info"

Ok

You're nothing but a CG mole apologist
    Stop being a conspiracy theorist.... he's not a mole.

I bet you're really proud of that one.

You're welcome.

Sure
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ngl, it was a good one lol
  • 3s2zfyga9pjd.jpeg
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ha ha that worked great with JKL right?