Guild Creation

Does anyone here know how to make a guild in SWGOH? I would really appreciate it if someone helps me out

Replies

• Check out the guild button, it's available since level 22. There you can create or join guilds. You need to quit your starter guild or current guild to create or join a new guild though. Hope it helps
  • After you create your guild, start recruiting on the forum in the recruiting section or on the Discord servers (ie: GRDS)
  • Check out the guild button, it's available since level 22. There you can create or join guilds. You need to quit your starter guild or current guild to create or join a new guild though. Hope it helps

I'm level 37 and I can't find the button anywhere
  • malouka23 wrote: »
    Check out the guild button, it's available since level 22. There you can create or join guilds. You need to quit your starter guild or current guild to create or join a new guild though. Hope it helps

At the main screen, scroll to the left, to the left of mod battles. There you should see a small table with the word guilds on top. If you can’t still find that, you might want to ask the devs, strange bugs occur every now and then
  • malouka23
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2020
  • malouka23
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    malouka23 wrote: »
    Check out the guild button, it's available since level 22. There you can create or join guilds. You need to quit your starter guild or current guild to create or join a new guild though. Hope it helps

At the main screen, scroll to the left, to the left of mod battles. There you should see a small table with the word guilds on top. If you can’t still find that, you might want to ask the devs, strange bugs occur every now and then

There are only these two for mefr7exn2255ar.jpg
  • malouka23 wrote: »
    malouka23 wrote: »

There are only these two for mefr7exn2255ar.jpg

well then if you still can't find it you really have to ask the devs
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm guessing you can't create a guild at Level 37.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH