Hyperactive bundle and packs blocking out other events

can we PLEASE take off the permanent display of stuff for sale?! I missed another TW sign up window because the hyperactive bundle gets a permanent spot on my screen, and the "packs available" took another spot. So, GA and the Endurance events took the other two and I missed seeing the notification. Its a bit ridiculous that we get pop-ups AND constant screen real estate.
Maybe tone down the greed. Its campaign season, and your making the politicians look generous, CG

Replies

• Jarhead980
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Okay seriously how do you people miss TW and TB????

You do all realise there is a tab there that says guild and you know you should check it to see what ur guild mates need in terms of gear and donate every now and than, check to see when the next raid is and you know just play the game and you will see them launch, if you are this lazy and cant be bothered to swipe to the left of ur screen once a day, than you have no one but your self to blame.

Edit: also CG is no where near greedy like the people at Disney arena, they blast you with buy this character ads every time you click on an event, your character roster, your daily missions, and every other button you push you get an ad, I much rather have a small circle on the right of my screen telling me there is a new pack available than that ****

Yeah, I get that, but event notifications always get a spot. If they can't give up their screen display, it would be nice to get a notification similar to when your guild starts a raid.
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    This is really annoying!

I haven't bought the bundle.
    I don't intend to, so please give me back the shortcut to events.

If I was to change my mind and get the bundle, I'm sure I could find my way to the store.

it's where the new content lives...
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    I’ve never seen the hyperdrive bundle block out anything. It appears to be prioritized last. There are other packs that are prioritized too high though, I think. Never has caused me to miss anything though.
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Also unless you disabled push notifications you should get a notification on your phone that a war has started and to join up
  • Stop complaining about this.

They'll change it and tell us they've done something productive for the quarter...pushing a new raid back another 3 months
  • Jarhead980 wrote: »
    can we PLEASE take off the permanent display of stuff for sale?! I missed another TW sign up window because the hyperactive bundle gets a permanent spot on my screen, and the "packs available" took another spot. So, GA and the Endurance events took the other two and I missed seeing the notification. Its a bit ridiculous that we get pop-ups AND constant screen real estate.
    Maybe tone down the greed. Its campaign season, and your making the politicians look generous, CG

It is bloat though
  • Altzair wrote: »
    Also unless you disabled push notifications you should get a notification on your phone that a war has started and to join up

I did disable them a few years ago, but good reminder that its available
  • there is also a in-game chat notification when each phase starts for both TB and TW. although, it is easy to miss amongst the gear requests, gear/7-star/zeta upgrades, and in-game chatter.