Squad for a “New” Player (Actually Level 77)

I’m not sure if this is exactly the right place, but is there any specific tips or quick load outs that work for a clueless level 77? I farmed the game without any knowledge for a few years back in 2016 so it’s created a very odd account that’s stacked but also with underleveled Characters with no synergies or a clear main squad.
https://swgoh.gg/p/656799262/

Replies

• Looking through your roster, you could start working on a phoenix team easily, you have good progress to that. Rex lead is always good and you have 5s, Echo and Clone Sergeant unlocked so that helps If you can get ARC or Cody going you would have a really solid team for a long time. You should have access to all the stores which makes farming most clones easy. You also have a decent start to a rebel team with Ackbar, FBL and Lando. Good thing about phoenix is you get Thrawn and Palp off of it and work towards GMY. Since you have Mace at 7* you'd have a third. I'd pick up Jedi Consular and Ahsoka. Both are easy farms. The only benefit of going after Ima-Gun-Di is his node is the same as the Y-Wing. You have the start of a decent scoundrel's team for some of the events, Lando, Boba, Nute Cad Bane and CW Chewy. I'd finish off Boba, Cad Bane, and Dengar. Zam's not bad either but if you're in for the long haul and want to eventually get Han's ****, like most people do since A) it's iconic and dear to everyone and B) it's an awesome ship to have, you'll want IG-88 and Bossk with their ships and you'll get Jango out of that too so Zam is not that important. I would keep farming Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Them along with Thrawn and Palp will get you R2. If you unlock Palp and thrawn, you can make a decent team with a Palp lead, Vader (especially with the rework), Maul, Darth Sidious and Thrawn.

You have options. The main thing is to come up with a plan, either on your own, or follow one of the guides online and stick to it and learn from your mistakes.
  • I would go for Jedi. Farm Bastilla, mace, Ezra, Ashoka, Kanan to 7 stars and get Grand Master Yoda. I would use Jedi knight Anikan for the event instead of Bastilla because he is an easier farm. The event is easy. You still want to get Bastilla though. Then go for septs. I would go for Nute, Count, Magnaguard, B2, and Asajj. The septs will get you Padme. Then try to get into a solid guild to get General Kenobi. Eventually, you will have a good arena team of Padme, JNA, Ashoka, GK, and GMY.

JNA=Jedi knight anikan
    GK=General Kenobi
    GMY=Grand Master Yoda.

I hope I helped.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    Looking through your roster, you could start working on a phoenix team easily, you have good progress to that. Rex lead is always good and you have 5s, Echo and Clone Sergeant unlocked so that helps If you can get ARC or Cody going you would have a really solid team for a long time. You should have access to all the stores which makes farming most clones easy. You also have a decent start to a rebel team with Ackbar, FBL and Lando. Good thing about phoenix is you get Thrawn and Palp off of it and work towards GMY. Since you have Mace at 7* you'd have a third. I'd pick up Jedi Consular and Ahsoka. Both are easy farms. The only benefit of going after Ima-Gun-Di is his node is the same as the Y-Wing. You have the start of a decent scoundrel's team for some of the events, Lando, Boba, Nute Cad Bane and CW Chewy. I'd finish off Boba, Cad Bane, and Dengar. Zam's not bad either but if you're in for the long haul and want to eventually get Han's ****, like most people do since A) it's iconic and dear to everyone and B) it's an awesome ship to have, you'll want IG-88 and Bossk with their ships and you'll get Jango out of that too so Zam is not that important. I would keep farming Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Them along with Thrawn and Palp will get you R2. If you unlock Palp and thrawn, you can make a decent team with a Palp lead, Vader (especially with the rework), Maul, Darth Sidious and Thrawn.

You have options. The main thing is to come up with a plan, either on your own, or follow one of the guides online and stick to it and learn from your mistakes.

Then how about a plan of hard focusing Phoenix as my main team, and clones as my secondary, with the empire Tarkin, Vader, TFP team being worried about later after getting Thrawn and Palpatine? Though, I have a few other questions. A. What's the best Phoenix team as there's 6 people and 5 slots on a team. B. Is there a way to sort the forum by views or sort search results by views? I'm trying to find guides to the meta, but it mainly brings up recent more minor discussions. C. What is the best use for my crystals/efficient use of my sim tickets? I have a decent storage built up of both, along with a pile of a couple other currencies due to this account being so old.
  • JohnLove11
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    ir21tiny wrote: »
    I would go for Jedi. Farm Bastilla, mace, Ezra, Ashoka, Kanan to 7 stars and get Grand Master Yoda. I would use Jedi knight Anikan for the event instead of Bastilla because he is an easier farm. The event is easy. You still want to get Bastilla though. Then go for septs. I would go for Nute, Count, Magnaguard, B2, and Asajj. The septs will get you Padme. Then try to get into a solid guild to get General Kenobi. Eventually, you will have a good arena team of Padme, JNA, Ashoka, GK, and GMY.

JNA=Jedi knight anikan
    GK=General Kenobi
    GMY=Grand Master Yoda.

I hope I helped.

Knight is spelt with a K not a N lol so its JKA not JNA, but other than the plan looks good