Jolee Bindo

Saxguru
69 posts Member
How many stars until he is useable with bastila lead?

Replies

• Saxguru wrote: »

With his zeta he is usable at 3*. Just need a tank to help soak damage.

OK, thanks, that is a long ways of for me, lol. I am thinking bastila's zeta first.
    Saxguru wrote: »

OK, thanks, that is a long ways of for me, lol. I am thinking bastila's zeta first.

Go for Bindo's zeta first. All Bastila's zeta does is make tanks pretaunt. Bindo's zeta allows him to resurrect fallen team members.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »

Go for Bindo's zeta first. All Bastila's zeta does is make tanks pretaunt. Bindo's zeta allows him to resurrect fallen team members.

it also adds 150% tenacity with prot up, which they get 200% undispelable at the start of the fight (and 35% more damage from level 7 before the zeta)

but I agree on jolee's zeta first
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

it also adds 150% tenacity with prot up, which they get 200% undispelable at the start of the fight (and 35% more damage from level 7 before the zeta)

I have bastila 5* with 45 shards and I don't have Jolee. I have 22 shards so I should unlock him soon but he will be two star I believe. Do you think I should still do Jolee first?
    Gifafi wrote: »

I have bastila 5* with 45 shards and I don't have Jolee. I have 22 shards so I should unlock him soon but he will be two star I believe. Do you think I should still do Jolee first?

All depends on what level you are, what teams you see in arena, what the rest of the team will look like.
  • Just make sure he get's the zeta for 2nd special and is tanky enough. Two star is fine as long as the zeta is on