Relic Progress?

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
edited September 2021
I’m a F2P player and just unlocked my first relic with JKR. Just curious how long it takes to acquire relic materials to reach levels 4+ on relics. Got my JKR to R3 but it seems like I already have nowhere near enough pieces to make the bronzium wiring. Are there any ways that are most efficient to farm relic materials?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Banditbarnes
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Just gotta keep playing man. 'spand that roster and gp
  • Depending on how many refreshes you do for cantina energy, it can take a week, to a couple of weeks to relic 7, F2P.
    I was doing 2 refreshes per day for a week, and got enough to take one to r7.
    It also depends on your RNG though. I average around 2 for the blue one per 1 try. 2 for the green one per try and 1 for the hardest blue one per 1 try. During that week
  • Depending on how many refreshes you do for cantina energy, it can take a week, to a couple of weeks to relic 7, F2P.
    It also depends on your RNG though. I average around 2 for the blue one per 1 try. 2 for the green one per try and 1 for the hardest blue one per 1 try. During that week
    If you averaged those drop rates you should have bought a lottery ticket. That is miles above the observed average for those pieces.
  • Darth_Pepé_8008
    270 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Depending on how many refreshes you do for cantina energy, it can take a week, to a couple of weeks to relic 7, F2P.
    If you averaged those drop rates you should have bought a lottery ticket. That is miles above the observed average for those pieces.

That's about my average to I found(to my suprise) after I caved and started farming for SLKR.

Edit: But of course there are those days.

That's about my average to I found(to my suprise) after I caved and started farming for SLKR.

2 per sim for the green one?
    1 per sim for the highest one?

“About” for you and “around” for the other guy are key words. The drop rate is much lower than that for both of them.
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    The new assault battles earn you relic mats for beating tier 2 ... Although sith and Jedi are the easiest ones to beat.. I still can't do the other three on tier 2 and I have 4.6m gp
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Depending on how many refreshes you do for cantina energy, it can take a week, to a couple of weeks to relic 7, F2P.

Feels don't count.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yung it all depends on what you are still farming in gear and in the cantina. It doesn't take long to farm a toon up in relics if youre focused. Refreshes help in all areas too if you have the crystals
  • Hi yung - good questiom, I'm nearly getting my first R7 toon (Darth Revan) and I only unlocked him in April - so I can say it will take about 3 solid months to go from G1 to G13 and then R7. Yes there was some help with the double drops, loads of crystals from GC and I treated myself to the hyperdrive bundle.

What I can honestly say though is once you get through the G13 barrier going from R1 to R4 is easy, R5 and R6 you have to use some purple salvage gear and R7 is lots of cantina energy for the cards etc - use cantina energy on the salvage and go for MkIII Holo scanner (?) for all the other salvage parts. If you've been playing for a long time and if you buy all the salvage in the shipments - you will have no trouble getting the easier salvage.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    How long have you been playing? Bronzium wiring includes a bunch of challenge gear that you eventually accumulate way faster than you can get other gear.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Getting to R5 is easy. But it’s the R6 and R7 that takes ages.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Getting to R5 is easy. But it’s the R6 and R7 that takes ages.

That is so true.but i noticed that getting up to t13 is really the hardest part so far.i only have a single toon, Boba Fett, at r5.been working on bossk for what seems like an eternity. I've already checked,I have enough mats to gear him to r3,n it's only going to take a cpl days of farming for the additional signal mats I need to ready him for r5.prob is,im stuck at t12 on his last piece.i need like 800 crystals 2 buy it.sooooo close now
  • It’s a slog, just gotta keep playing and farming. It tough to catch up if you weren’t a veteran player with a hoard of the previously useless gear before the relic system came out.
  • f2p need time and patience. Most relic material come naturally. And usually the signal data is the one takes longest. Stop checking or tracking how long it takes to relic some toons as it is depressing. Instead look back in a year to see how many relic you have. That’s more gratifying:) I am 100% f2p, and my total relic levels is now 668, and that feels good.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    sloweagle wrote: »
    f2p need time and patience. Most relic material come naturally. And usually the signal data is the one takes longest. Stop checking or tracking how long it takes to relic some toons as it is depressing. Instead look back in a year to see how many relic you have. That’s more gratifying:) I am 100% f2p, and my total relic levels is now 668, and that feels good.

What's your secret for bronziums? I have similar relic levels and I just don't see anyway to get more other than using weekly shipments
  • Ultra wrote: »
    sloweagle wrote: »
    f2p need time and patience. Most relic material come naturally. And usually the signal data is the one takes longest. Stop checking or tracking how long it takes to relic some toons as it is depressing. Instead look back in a year to see how many relic you have. That’s more gratifying:) I am 100% f2p, and my total relic levels is now 668, and that feels good.

What's your secret for bronziums? I have similar relic levels and I just don't see anyway to get more other than using weekly shipments

By farming LS Kyros!? You should earn a ton of the Fabritech thing that gives you a value of 20 to craft bronziums :smile:
  • Relics are nearly not designed for f2p, they are too grindy and designed for money making, especailly if u are a new player without dozen tons for hours already played. CG designs this game not for the player, but just for the money, keep that always in mind.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Harakein wrote: »
    Relics are nearly not designed for f2p, they are too grindy and designed for money making, especailly if u are a new player without dozen tons for hours already played. CG designs this game not for the player, but just for the money, keep that always in mind.

This game is a marathon, not a sprint. Yes $$ can buy you time, but the game is designed to take a while and with patience and a plan you can overcome anything, even relics.
  • I'm surprised both @Kyno and @Ultra posted here making no mention of the year-old thread necro
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm surprised both Kyno and Ultra posted here making no mention of the year-old thread necro

It was a few days old at the point I commented, so I just let it live on in its zombified state.
  • I'm surprised both @Kyno and @Ultra posted here making no mention of the year-old thread necro

Not even the most impressive one I’ve seen this week. Not worth it.