Time to change GA matchmaking?

Replies

• sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Any matchmaking algorithm will benefit some and put some other at disadvantage. I would prefer matchmaking rather static so people can build their roster and strategy around it, eventually it will converge. Like OP, I always face people with 1 or 2 more legendary/GLs and 10-30 more relics toons than me because I didn’t like hoarding and am 100% F2p, and I still beat a lot of them. The reason is that they tend to have a more focus roster so I just put heck a lot of more defense so they struggle to win clearly or even clear, while I have a much broad roster to zerg them down. Also I almost always win fleet match up by winning more banners there, hoarders tend to have weak fleet. It is also fun when your G11/12 Jawas taking out their relic Geos, or G12 IT takin out their G13 BH or NS, lol. It allows you to put 2 more meta in D for example.

On the other hand, I do think within a single GAC, matchmaking should take win/loss into account. It is indeed frustrating to see some garbage account in top ranks of division 1:)
  • In all honesty the OP's complaint/argument regarding fair or even match ups has been rattling around since GA and GAC begun

I dont have Jedi Knight Revan, 2 people in my bracket have him, I shouldn't have to face them, it's not fair
    Some time later....
    I don't have Darth Revan and Malak but 3 people in my bracket have them, I shouldn't have to face them...
    Some time later....
    I don't have GAS but 1 person in my bracket has him, it's not fair, I shouldn't be matched up with them
    etc, etc

How you choose to develop your roster will have a direct effect on your GAC matchups and effectiveness

You have chosen to relic your BH. Cool. You enjoy them and they will get you rewards in certain in game events that others wont be able to. Others may have gone for Smugglers or even (god forbid) Jawa's.

These are choices that players have made, for a wide variety of reasons, in developing their rosters.

Could the matchmaking be improved, probably. Should a Relic Malak be a heavier weight GP wise than say a Relic'd KRU, again probably.

If you (or anyone else) has chosen to push any of the non top teams to high power levels, it will effect their GA match ups, that's the simple truth. GAC is pvp, so anything that doesn't directly benefit that aspect of the game, can be considered a less than optimal upgrade.

If you view this as a collection game, collect what you want, level up what you want and enjoy them.
    Just don't complain if the toons you have worked on don't lead to the top tier pvp teams/toons while others have taken that path
  • Let's assume I agree with the premise that my current match up, where my opponent has 18 reliced characters to my 7, is because of my previous choices not an issue with match making. How can I adjust that so I'm more likely to have even matches in the future?
  • Division 1 needs further segmentation. That in itself will help immensely. Some of you are complaining of a 500k GP imbalance. Try close to a 3m GP Imbalance. Personally I’m averaging around 1.6 to 2m less GP than each of my opponents with the occasional extreme gap as above. And we all have 2 GL’s so there is no net gain there.

Some ring fencing around GP thresholds in division 1 will help a ton.
  • Guys don’t agree you will get jumped on 😂

I’m fully aware it probably won’t change but it happens and rebellions are built on hope.

I dunno how they can change it however the guys that get paid to do it must be able to come up with something better although judging by the last road ahead they don’t wanna do much content let alone matchmaking changes.
  • Paulos999 wrote: »
    Gotta say I can see why a lot of people don’t come here with questions or suggestions... so many people who just want the game their way because they’re happy playing galaxy of hoarders, look at the posts I’m not the only one that thinks matchmaking is crap for wanting even matches 👍🏻
    It’s an odd thing to get frustrated when people on a public forum don’t all agree with you.

Some final comments from me:

- I’ve already told you I’m not a hoarder. I’m gearing the SLKR toons (already got Rey) as soon as I get a piece ready.

- well done you on completing t2 of rebel roundup. Here’s something to think about:

To take Jango, Boba and Bossk to r5, you had to use 195 / 180 / 45 signal data, as well as 60 heat sink and hundreds of circuit board, bronzium wiring etc.

How many t2 completions until you earn all that back?

- “that makes you awesome”? How old are you? You told me that relic Bossk was good for TW, I responded with a counter. That’s how debate works.

Not getting frustrated just don’t wanna go round in circles already spending to much time on the forums. I ain’t to bothered if it just changed just felt I would speak for people like me and see if it will get changed fairly certain it won’t but who knows.

I definitely wouldn’t get frustrated over a game tbh 😂

My BH do well for me I like them, my scoundrels were w strange choice I admit however still seems unfair to get another GL

To people saying they change it then it would be unfair on others? I guess fair is subjective to the person.

It’s probably not fair on others that have to put up with facing people who choose to hoard and just place it when new content comes out.

But they don’t see it that way... I guess fair is subjective.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Let's assume I agree with the premise that my current match up, where my opponent has 18 reliced characters to my 7, is because of my previous choices not an issue with match making. How can I adjust that so I'm more likely to have even matches in the future?

Make a plan and stick to it. Improve only the toons that will have the greatest impact. If you are going for a legendary/hero/GL/etc, do not equip anything until you have everything ready and the event is live. With relics, only go to the minimum levels necessary, don't go to R7 just because you think that's what is done. Track your gear and know what you need, and farm/buy with that in mind.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Let's assume I agree with the premise that my current match up, where my opponent has 18 reliced characters to my 7, is because of my previous choices not an issue with match making. How can I adjust that so I'm more likely to have even matches in the future?

The matchmaking algorithm is quite "dumb" as it looks at the aggregate GP of the top X characters, where X is determined by your Division (and by extension, the number of teams placed in a "normal 5v5 GAC). Division 1 is currently top 80.

If you have a situation where your opponent has 18 relics and you have 7, there are a lot of possibilities as to why this may have occurred:

1) Your opponent has a lot of low Relics (1-4) and you have some very high Relics (5-7)
    2) Your opponent has comparatively weak characters further down the roster (their characters in the 60-80 range may only be G10, while yours are G12).
    3) Your opponent may have a lot less zetas or even omegas.

The adjustment that is required is to not do anything that will increase your top 80 GP that doesn't yield tangible benefit to characters you use in GAC. Here's another list of suggestions that is by no means exhaustive.

1) Don't add GP to characters you will never use. Remove mods from them if you are really sure you won't use them. Due to some unfortunate early game decisions, Jyn Erso is in my Top 80; while she's mildly useful in cleaning up a solo Grievous, this isn't a place where I want to keep adding resources. Eventually she'll be supplanted in my Top 80 by a newer, more useful character like Resistance Hero Finn or Wat.

2) Don't apply luxury zetas. Most of them aren't game-breakers and they increase GP by a huge amount. Stick to zetas that alter how your opponent has to gameplan or are essential to a team working properly. Don't zeta someone like Magnaguard or Greedo, and don't do leadership zetas/omegas you never use.

3) Be very selective about who you take to Relic 7. Relics don't add speed, so if your team is based on TM control (i.e not allowing the opponent to take a turn) you can leave them at lower gear/relic levels. I routinely use Jedi Training Rey or Trooper teams, and they work fine at G11/G12 about 95% of the time. Trying to close that last 5% by adding more gear will actually make my matchups more difficult.

I realize a lot of this advice is contrary to farming for Galactic Legends. If you go that route, I'd recommend hoarding all the gear and then applying it all at once when you are ready; sitting around with relic Resistance characters but no GL Rey is pretty much the worst place to be for GAC matchmaking.

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    BeralCator wrote: »
    [

I realize a lot of this advice is contrary to farming for Galactic Legends. If you go that route, I'd recommend hoarding all the gear and then applying it all at once when you are ready; sitting around with relic Resistance characters but no GL Rey is pretty much the worst place to be for GAC matchmaking.

Cannot emphasize this enough. I am constantly seeing opponents with all relic'd FO or Res and no GL.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    I don’t think you guys are getting it, [...]

Oh, we get it. I simply disagree with you that your requested change would make matches more fair. They would help you to easier matches, yes, but not more fair matches.
    Ps honestly you guys do that inventory stuff you must see this game as a day job.. if it works for you that’s cool.

The most important part is to not press "equip" or "upgrade" just because you can. You don't need too over complicate things. Just don't press it until it benefits you.

My change?

I said it needs changing I haven’t actually said how it should change so my idea is to change it as there must be a fairer way.

So you’re making out I’ve said a way to make it fairer for me when I haven't.

You want it changed to not match you against opponents with 2 GLs and JKL since you only have 1 GL. That's a change. It's a there in your OP. And no, it doesn't make matches more fair.
    For like the 5th time I don’t expect it to change but don’t tell me this matchmaking is fair.. it’s not putting relics on a couple of toons shouldn’t = an extra GL with 6 zeta’s and a JKL.

Yes I know it does... doesn’t mean it should.

You're still confusing fair with even. Learn the difference.

Why should you have easier matches just because you invested your gear and relic materials poorly? That wouldn't be fair.

I haven’t invested poorly again because I haven’t spent enough to have two GLs yet

Excuse me if I don’t take advice from someone who doesn’t even have a roster big enough or good enough to even draw 2 GLs...

Okay even and fair is exactly the same thing, I don’t even care about winning but would be nice to have a chance i mean I’m repeating myself here and you lot that aren’t even in the same position as you play Star Wars galaxy of hoarders just wanna bark the same rubbish over and over.

For GAC purposes you invested your gear and relic materials poorly, yes. Claiming otherwise indicates that you don't understand matchmaking in GAC.

Even and fair are not the same thing. Rewarding players for building a weak roster while punishing players that built a strong roster (for GAC purposes) is not fair. It may result in more even matches but not in more fair matches. For some reason you fail to see this.

Yes even and fair are the same thing... if it’s even it’s fair and I have a chance to win, ...

So, we're back to where we started. Thank you for proving my first point:
    How am I supposed to win with just one GL? [...]

Seriously top 80 isn’t a fair matchup now with GLs in the game

So, a fair match is one you win?
    seriously I’m not going back and forth with you anymore...

Again my roster is not weak because I haven’t spent enough for a second GL are you a bit challenged?

For GAC purposes it apparently could be stronger. Somehow you fail to see this.
    How wouldn’t it be fair for people with people with 2 GLs to draw each other! If I have one I’m more than happy drawing one, if I had two I would be more than happy to draw people with two.

I never claimed it wouldn't be fair. I claim it would be unfair to exclude the possibility of being drawn against players with less GLs (matching relevant GP, division and league). There's a difference, which for some reason you don't comprehend.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    So every GA I’m getting people with both GLs and JKL.

How am I supposed to win with just one GL? It’s just not gonna happen I mean it’s Rey aswell so may aswell use her on offence since she’s countered to death by all sorts now, may aswell allow ugnaught to counter her next.

Aaah you must be new to the whole mismatching thing. Just do your best and take the free stuff. Jeeze.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I don’t think you guys are getting it, [...]

Oh, we get it. I simply disagree with you that your requested change would make matches more fair. They would help you to easier matches, yes, but not more fair matches.
    Ps honestly you guys do that inventory stuff you must see this game as a day job.. if it works for you that’s cool.

The most important part is to not press "equip" or "upgrade" just because you can. You don't need too over complicate things. Just don't press it until it benefits you.

My change?

I said it needs changing I haven’t actually said how it should change so my idea is to change it as there must be a fairer way.

So you’re making out I’ve said a way to make it fairer for me when I haven't.

You want it changed to not match you against opponents with 2 GLs and JKL since you only have 1 GL. That's a change. It's a there in your OP. And no, it doesn't make matches more fair.
    For like the 5th time I don’t expect it to change but don’t tell me this matchmaking is fair.. it’s not putting relics on a couple of toons shouldn’t = an extra GL with 6 zeta’s and a JKL.

Yes I know it does... doesn’t mean it should.

You're still confusing fair with even. Learn the difference.

Why should you have easier matches just because you invested your gear and relic materials poorly? That wouldn't be fair.

I haven’t invested poorly again because I haven’t spent enough to have two GLs yet

Excuse me if I don’t take advice from someone who doesn’t even have a roster big enough or good enough to even draw 2 GLs...

Okay even and fair is exactly the same thing, I don’t even care about winning but would be nice to have a chance i mean I’m repeating myself here and you lot that aren’t even in the same position as you play Star Wars galaxy of hoarders just wanna bark the same rubbish over and over.

For GAC purposes you invested your gear and relic materials poorly, yes. Claiming otherwise indicates that you don't understand matchmaking in GAC.

Even and fair are not the same thing. Rewarding players for building a weak roster while punishing players that built a strong roster (for GAC purposes) is not fair. It may result in more even matches but not in more fair matches. For some reason you fail to see this.

Yes even and fair are the same thing... if it’s even it’s fair and I have a chance to win, ...

So, we're back to where we started. Thank you for proving my first point:
    How am I supposed to win with just one GL? [...]

So, a fair match is one you win?
    seriously I’m not going back and forth with you anymore...

Again my roster is not weak because I haven’t spent enough for a second GL are you a bit challenged?

For GAC purposes it apparently could be stronger. Somehow you fail to see this.
    How wouldn’t it be fair for people with people with 2 GLs to draw each other! If I have one I’m more than happy drawing one, if I had two I would be more than happy to draw people with two.

I never claimed it wouldn't be fair. I claim it would be unfair to exclude the possibility of being drawn against players with less GLs (matching relevant GP, division and league). There's a difference, which for some reason you don't comprehend.

Oh you’re back again I’ve said it before I’m not going round in circles with you 😴
  • Deell wrote: »
    So every GA I’m getting people with both GLs and JKL.

How am I supposed to win with just one GL? It’s just not gonna happen I mean it’s Rey aswell so may aswell use her on offence since she’s countered to death by all sorts now, may aswell allow ugnaught to counter her next.

Aaah you must be new to the whole mismatching thing. Just do your best and take the free stuff. Jeeze.

Been doing that for ages, doesn’t mean we can’t post about matchmaking being rubbish.

As I’ve said about 10 times minimum I don’t expect change but entitled to say I think it should be as you can see there is people who also think it.

This is a copout. "It should be changed because there's probably a fairer way" isn't really an idea.

I have a life and I’m not paid to think of these things I didn’t exactly say I had an idea did I?

Merely said it should be changed now..

Not a cop out, I also don’t believe anything will be changed lemme guess you don’t face more than one GL either right.

Thanks though.

Just play how you like and if it is an unfair match up, just screw over the other guy like I do. Set 1 fleet and enjoy the complaints from the winner. CG is never going to change. I’m a collector too and enjoy gearing up non-shee-ple teams. Bounty Hunters are my favorite along with Sep Droids. You can also let the high end out pace you and just hoard for 4 months for the next big thing. They really have ruined the playing experience for a lot of people in this game. So I like to contribute too.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »

This is a copout. "It should be changed because there's probably a fairer way" isn't really an idea.

I have a life and I’m not paid to think of these things I didn’t exactly say I had an idea did I?

Not a cop out, I also don’t believe anything will be changed lemme guess you don’t face more than one GL either right.

Thanks though.

Just play how you like and if it is an unfair match up, just screw over the other guy like I do. Set 1 fleet and enjoy the complaints from the winner. CG is never going to change. I’m a collector too and enjoy gearing up non-shee-ple teams. Bounty Hunters are my favorite along with Sep Droids. You can also let the high end out pace you and just hoard for 4 months for the next big thing. They really have ruined the playing experience for a lot of people in this game. So I like to contribute too.

Because screwing over the other guy makes sense when it's CG's fault for your choices. Perfect forum logic.
  • - well done you on completing t2 of rebel roundup. Here’s something to think about:

To take Jango, Boba and Bossk to r5, you had to use 195 / 180 / 45 signal data, as well as 60 heat sink and hundreds of circuit board, bronzium wiring etc.

How many t2 completions until you earn all that back?

- “that makes you awesome”? How old are you? You told me that relic Bossk was good for TW, I responded with a counter. That’s how debate works.

Well, a Relic Bossk is fairly useful. Other Bh can stay in G12. My only relic BH is R4 Bossk, and I earned everything back from rebel T2. Also it makes a reliable relic NS team killer. Good investment.

One thing I don’t agree with OP is that. There isn’t much to complain about GAC matchup. There is many game modes. You can win those seemingly unfair match. The hoarder then to have narrow rosters, as long as you have nonGL counter, you can beat them. Plenty of my guildmate were able to beat 2 GLs when they have 0. I haven’t done that myself, but I have overcome deficit of 1 GL and 1 Luke:) Frankly I think that feel better than crushing people without 0 GL with your 2 GLs:)
  • Also, what was your previous forum name? You seem to know an awful lot about them for someone that’s been around <4 weeks?

I didn't have one. I'm mostly on reddit but I've seen enough from just reddit alone to inform me of how the swgoh forums are. So I finally joined them to see for myself. Haven't been here long but one could see exactly what they were referring to over on reddit in just a week.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Also, what was your previous forum name? You seem to know an awful lot about them for someone that’s been around <4 weeks?

I didn't have one. I'm mostly on reddit but I've seen enough from just reddit alone to inform me of how the swgoh forums are. So I finally joined them to see for myself. Haven't been here long but one could see exactly what they were referring to over on reddit in just a week.

The forums and reddit are both trash, but not for the reasons you seem to think.
  • rickertron
    326 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    If I were to modify matchmaking I would do the following. I would keep it the same, except I would guarantee that for every three rounds everyone gets one round where they are matched in a group of cupcakes. The cupcakes would be drawn from a group that is several thousand to several million GP below your GP. Give everyone a chance to full sweep a round with ease and feel like a bigshot. Of course it would not eliminate complaining, but i would love it.
  • TVF wrote: »

Make a plan and stick to it. Improve only the toons that will have the greatest impact. If you are going for a legendary/hero/GL/etc, do not equip anything until you have everything ready and the event is live. With relics, only go to the minimum levels necessary, don't go to R7 just because you think that's what is done. Track your gear and know what you need, and farm/buy with that in mind.

That makes sense. I'm division 2, I assume as long as I'm only upgrading characters I'm typically using in gac and don't progress to division 1 it won't adversely effect me moving forward. It's when I start on characters that I know I won't use, like resistance pilot, that I should "hoard".
  • BeralCator wrote: »

The matchmaking algorithm is quite "dumb" as it looks at the aggregate GP of the top X characters, where X is determined by your Division (and by extension, the number of teams placed in a "normal 5v5 GAC). Division 1 is currently top 80.

If you have a situation where your opponent has 18 relics and you have 7, there are a lot of possibilities as to why this may have occurred:

1) Your opponent has a lot of low Relics (1-4) and you have some very high Relics (5-7)
    2) Your opponent has comparatively weak characters further down the roster (their characters in the 60-80 range may only be G10, while yours are G12).
    3) Your opponent may have a lot less zetas or even omegas.

The adjustment that is required is to not do anything that will increase your top 80 GP that doesn't yield tangible benefit to characters you use in GAC. Here's another list of suggestions that is by no means exhaustive.

1) Don't add GP to characters you will never use. Remove mods from them if you are really sure you won't use them. Due to some unfortunate early game decisions, Jyn Erso is in my Top 80; while she's mildly useful in cleaning up a solo Grievous, this isn't a place where I want to keep adding resources. Eventually she'll be supplanted in my Top 80 by a newer, more useful character like Resistance Hero Finn or Wat.

2) Don't apply luxury zetas. Most of them aren't game-breakers and they increase GP by a huge amount. Stick to zetas that alter how your opponent has to gameplan or are essential to a team working properly. Don't zeta someone like Magnaguard or Greedo, and don't do leadership zetas/omegas you never use.

3) Be very selective about who you take to Relic 7. Relics don't add speed, so if your team is based on TM control (i.e not allowing the opponent to take a turn) you can leave them at lower gear/relic levels. I routinely use Jedi Training Rey or Trooper teams, and they work fine at G11/G12 about 95% of the time. Trying to close that last 5% by adding more gear will actually make my matchups more difficult.

It's undoubtedly zetas and omegas. I took 8 months off, so I'm playing catch up. Regardless of the reasons it's a little frustrating to run into a relic 7 gas team when my best team is JKR and I have no relics above 4. Luckily this is my first gas, usually my problem is a strong Malak. In fairness to match making I'm as likely to get a match I know I'm going to win as lose. I just really perfer when I feel the choices I make during the gac (win or lose) make the difference not that I put a zeta on QGJ(exaggeration, I realize) back when it was somewhat viable.
  • Well, this thread was a good read lol. All I can say to you OP is, that you just have to deal with it. Could matchmaking be improved? Sure. But we need to accept that it is what it is, at least as of now. And you just need to accept that others built their roster with mainly GAC in mind. It was their choice. You didn't build yours with GAC in mind, which again, is your choice. You can't blame people like TVF for building their roster the way they did. If anything, blame CG. I don't like the way the matchmaking works either because it incentivizes such behaviour, and you could call those players people that "game the system". But you can't blame them for wanting to excel in GAC.

I try to keep my roster focused enough for GAC, while still doing very well in other modes. I pay attention to what I gear, and when I gear it, but not as strict as TVF for example, or Bus74 to name an extreme one. I personally do have some relics that probably didn't need to be as high as I have them, but I try not to go overboard with them and make smart decisions still. But again, this is entirely my choice. I know that doing this will affect my GAC, but the difference is that I don't come here to complain about how bad matchmaking is, or wanting to only match me with people that also don't have any GLs like I do. I constantly face people that have more relics than I do, and more GP, or stuff that I don't have, but I just accept it and see it as a challenge. It's my decision to not go hyperfocused on GAC like those people who watch every little detail and pay attention to how it affects their GAC, but I still do pretty well overall.

But you shouldn't blame people for doing so. It is their right to build their roster the way they want to. And if it means they will excel in GAC, then so be it. This game is a game of choices. Everything you choose to do or not to do, affects every single game mode in some way. Nobody is telling you what to do, but you just need to be aware of the consequences of everything you do, and have to just suck it up if it's not going the way you like. That's my 2 cents.
  • Well, this thread was a good read lol. All I can say to you OP is, that you just have to deal with it. Could matchmaking be improved? Sure. But we need to accept that it is what it is, at least as of now. And you just need to accept that others built their roster with mainly GAC in mind. It was their choice. You didn't build yours with GAC in mind, which again, is your choice. You can't blame people like TVF for building their roster the way they did. If anything, blame CG. I don't like the way the matchmaking works either because it incentivizes such behaviour, and you could call those players people that "game the system". But you can't blame them for wanting to excel in GAC.

I try to keep my roster focused enough for GAC, while still doing very well in other modes. I pay attention to what I gear, and when I gear it, but not as strict as TVF for example, or Bus74 to name an extreme one. I personally do have some relics that probably didn't need to be as high as I have them, but I try not to go overboard with them and make smart decisions still. But again, this is entirely my choice. I know that doing this will affect my GAC, but the difference is that I don't come here to complain about how bad matchmaking is, or wanting to only match me with people that also don't have any GLs like I do. I constantly face people that have more relics than I do, and more GP, or stuff that I don't have, but I just accept it and see it as a challenge. It's my decision to not go hyperfocused on GAC like those people who watch every little detail and pay attention to how it affects their GAC, but I still do pretty well overall.

But you shouldn't blame people for doing so. It is their right to build their roster the way they want to. And if it means they will excel in GAC, then so be it. This game is a game of choices. Everything you choose to do or not to do, affects every single game mode in some way. Nobody is telling you what to do, but you just need to be aware of the consequences of everything you do, and have to just suck it up if it's not going the way you like. That's my 2 cents.

Like I’ve said a few times tbh I’m not even bothered, but someone had to post something eventually for the people that get constantly screwed over through poor matchmaking.

Playing like TVF is hardly even playing the game, just log in get some gear then log back out... exciting not even going on your gear screen.

I’m aware of the consequences but the massive cash grab that GLs are needing 14 toons why do people deserve to be screwed over because they can’t afford to get 2 straight away?

That’s 28 high relic toons?

I’ve hardly started FO yet still manage to pull them and more legendarys.

Honestly I’m glad I don’t pull people with no GL aswell as that wouldn’t be fair sometimes would be nice to not get people with 2 and an extra legendary though.
  • IronCross wrote: »

Thanks though.

Agree it really is just Star Wars galaxy of hoarders it’s the only way not to get screwed over just ask them lot.

It’s no longer a collection game, it’s just hoard everything for the next big thing. 😴
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Playing like TVF is hardly even playing the game, just log in get some gear then log back out... exciting not even going on your gear screen.

Very true.

Well, except for doing arena battles.

And fleet arena battles.

And TB battles.

And TW battles.

And Sith raid.

And Assault Battles.

And events like Jedi Luke's event, which I got to enjoy and most people didn't.

Thanks though.

Agree it really is just Star Wars galaxy of hoarders it’s the only way not to get screwed over just ask them lot.

It’s no longer a collection game, it’s just hoard everything for the next big thing. 😴

That’s correct. It really isn’t anything to do with a collection game. It’s totally a game of meta chasing. If you want to enjoy your favorite characters in Star Wars good luck at placing well in most events or getting to play the latest thing. Fun has pretty much left this game for most people. We just stick around because it is Star Wars. I’ve said it before... I wish the MSF team was the ones running this and CG was running Marvel. This game would be way more fun and popular.
  • IronCross wrote: »

Thanks though.

That’s correct. It really isn’t anything to do with a collection game. It’s totally a game of meta chasing. If you want to enjoy your favorite characters in Star Wars good luck at placing well in most events or getting to play the latest thing. Fun has pretty much left this game for most people. We just stick around because it is Star Wars. I’ve said it before... I wish the MSF team was the ones running this and CG was running Marvel. This game would be way more fun and popular.

100% agree.

Not exactly fun is it gone are them days.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    TVF wrote: »

Very true.

Well, except for doing arena battles.

And fleet arena battles.

And TB battles.

And TW battles.

And Sith raid.

And Assault Battles.

And events like Jedi Luke's event, which I got to enjoy and most people didn't.

What a few battles in TB a few I’m TW and not completing all the assault battles either... yeah great loads of fun.

Enjoy hoarding. 👍🏻

Oh and fleet arena is boring as sin as is squad arena.

glad you love it though.