Looking for help: How to face off Relic 7 KRU

I'm facing off against a R7 zzKRU and his gang in GA:
R7 zzKRU, R5 FOO, R5 FOX G12 6* zHux, G11 6* zSithT.

I think I don't have many other options left:

- My JKR (all R5-7) could beat them, but I think I need them to counter GG. It's an undergeared droid team besides R4 zGG (G11 B2, G10 MG, G9 B1, G9 DD, no zetas except GG unique). But all my other teams might get a beating from GG bonus turns.

- The CLS rebels (all G12, exept R5 Han and R5 Chewie) may hit the FO toons hard, but they won't wipe out KRU because of all the debuffs and assists from chewie.

I think I need healing immunity to get rid of KRU, as I don't have any annihilation abilities to use. That leaves me with 3 toons:

JKA, Jango and Boba

My GR looks like this: R5 zzPadme, R7 zJKA, R5 zGK + 2 G12 (zAT, z3PO, zR2 or QGJ). I suppose this might beat KRU, but I would like to keep Padme and team for a mirror match, if there is the option.

So I have my Bounty Hunters:
R5 zzBossk, R5 zzJango, G12 Boba, G11 Cad, G11 IG88, G11 zGreef (3*)

I think I would go for Bossk, Jango, Boba, Cad and Greef, because of the heal, cleanse, mass assist and as he is more sturdy than IG88.

But do I miss something? Are the BH capable of beating FO in general? And if so, do you think my BH team is to weak to pull it off?

I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Jtr?
  • kill everything but KRU with CLS and clean up with rogue one. G8 rogue one can beat r7 KRU easily (I cleanup KRU's in TW with jynn baze, cassian, K2SO and chirrut) but I think jynn, cassian and any rebels can do it. Maybe you can put cassian in your cls team, but he'll probably steal the guard
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Do you have Bastila lead zeta? Use zBastila lead, JKR, GMY, Jolee + 1 and wreck the grievous team.

You can try CLS but it can be dicey against a fully relic'd KRU.

He is your best bet outside of JKR/JTR.

Nuke Hux first, buff immunity from CLS on KRU, then nuke ST. Then FOX.
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    Maybe you can put cassian in your cls team, but he'll probably steal the guard

I had a G8 Cassian modded with crap. And it worked. Han was only able to get him to half health. Then CLS and Chewie healed him up. Eventually Cassian applied healing immunity. From then on it was just two shots from Han and one assist from Chewie to deplete his 107k health.

I would never have thought of that. Thank you
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Do you have Bastila lead zeta? Use zBastila lead, JKR, GMY, Jolee + 1 and wreck the grievous team.

You can try CLS but it can be dicey against a fully relic'd KRU.

He is your best bet outside of JKR/JTR.

Nuke Hux first, buff immunity from CLS on KRU, then nuke ST. Then FOX.

I did both what you recommended. Basti lead with 3 other jedi. They had no chance to penetrate the bonus protection.

And I followed your kill order with CLS +Cassian (undergeared) against FO. R2 got hit, so... 59 banners only ;o)

I learned something. Thank you for the help.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    zBastila is the easiest Grievous killer. Congrats!

I might have to try the Cassian trick at some point. Usually I just brute force through them.