13 posts Member
edited October 2020
Please delete
Post edited by FireDance000 on

Replies

• Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Whoever posts a score will get rewards and rewards will depend on where you place. Even if you post a 0, if your guild finishes the raid, you'll get rewards.

Curious though, why wouldn't you want a join period?
  • I do a join period and prefer one. I'm more curious about about who can get rewards if no join period is done. If a lower level player cant join a raid they get no rewards. So it tracks that only those eligible to join could be eligible to receive rewards. Right?
  • With no join period, you have to participate in the raid to get rewards. The first guild I joined would launch heroic pit themselves and just finish it, I had to be lucky to see it launched to get any rewards.
  • With no join period, you have to participate in the raid to get rewards. The first guild I joined would launch heroic pit themselves and just finish it, I had to be lucky to see it launched to get any rewards.

Gee that's harsh. Any raid can be finished in 20 minutes or so these days.
  • It was a while ago, but still, that's the reason I left that guild and joined a better one.
  • I lead a guild and I do a ratio of where lower level guys/girls get a raid and higher level guys / girls get a heroic raid has been working for a the past 3 or so months but if you don't put a join period only the people that attack get the rewards so if people don't see it they don't get rewards
  • It’s best to go with the highest lvl raid your guild can handle. The best gear comes from the highest raid. Yes it isn’t necessarily the gear your lower lvls need now but it stock piles it so they will have a nice collection when they start to need it.
  • It’s best to go with the highest lvl raid your guild can handle. The best gear comes from the highest raid. Yes it isn’t necessarily the gear your lower lvls need now but it stock piles it so they will have a nice collection when they start to need it.

And the 3 toons available will massively improve their roster, particularly han if they're low level