GAS ships

Amadeuswhite11
73 posts Member
edited June 2020
So I’m still pretty far away from getting General Skywalker, but figured I’d plan ahead. So I have heard the ships part is pretty easy which is good because I really don’t like ships a lot and so I want the bare minimum for that. I would use Anakin, Ahsoka, and Fives, who would all probably have pretty good gear at that point. I would use Mace and then Jedi Consular would be the easiest for me to fill the last spot. If I gear those two to the minimum 40k would that all be enough? I really wouldn’t want to have to farm another ship/pilot other than that if I don’t have to.

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    I used Mace, Rex, Fives, Ahsoka and Ani.

Mace was G11, clones were G12 iirc (did the event a while back so don't really remember) and the other two were G13 R3/4.

If you're taking your clones to relics, which you should anyway eventually, the ship part is a cakewalk. Mace is also a pretty easy gear I think.
  • So I’m still pretty far away from getting General Skywalker, but figured I’d plan ahead. So I have heard the ships part is pretty easy which is good because I really don’t like ships a lot and so I want the bare minimum for that. I would use Anakin, Ahsoka, and Fives, who would all probably have pretty good gear at that point. I would use Mace and then Jedi Consular would be the easiest for me to fill the last spot. If I gear those two to the minimum 40k would that all be enough? I really wouldn’t want to have to farm another ship/pilot other than that if I don’t have to.

Don't gear Jedi Consular, Gear up Plo Koon, he's an easy one to gear up and he's actually useful in the fleet.

I did it with Anakin (r7), Ahsoka (r7) (those were relic for padme team that I was running in arena anyway), G11 fives, G11 Clone Sergeant, and G11 Plo Koon, the latter 3 were all just above minimum. Mace was also G11 for the cap ship also just above minimum.

I'd advise either Y wing or Clone Sergeant, and Plo Koon.
    Not Jedi Consular.
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    Don't gear Jedi Consular, Gear up Plo Koon, he's an easy one to gear up and he's actually useful in the fleet.

I'd advise either Y wing or Clone Sergeant, and Plo Koon.
    Not Jedi Consular.

The reason I would use Jedi Consular is because I already have him to 7* and his ship is on the same node as something else I’m farming, so I don’t need to farm him or his ship. I would just need to throw some gear on him. Plo Koon is only a few stars and I don’t even think I have his ship so he is out of the question. If I have to, I could maybe farm Y wing or Sergeant but I’d prefer not to.

I don’t really care about who is useful after the event because I am already saving up for Malevolence and I am working on a rebel fleet as well. Malevolence will be my arena fleet then I will have that and rebels for GAC. I don’t really have a need for any other ships outside of those and I don’t like using them really either.

Having said that, would Jedi consular work for the event or can I not beat the event with him?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    So I’m still pretty far away from getting General Skywalker, but figured I’d plan ahead. So I have heard the ships part is pretty easy which is good because I really don’t like ships a lot and so I want the bare minimum for that. I would use Anakin, Ahsoka, and Fives, who would all probably have pretty good gear at that point. I would use Mace and then Jedi Consular would be the easiest for me to fill the last spot. If I gear those two to the minimum 40k would that all be enough? I really wouldn’t want to have to farm another ship/pilot other than that if I don’t have to.

So the title of this thread is "GAS ships". But its not GAS that has the ship. So from a ships standpoint you need Jedi Knight Anakin. I apologize if I missed that somewhere. But wanted to keep you on the right target.
  • Monel wrote: »
    So the title of this thread is "GAS ships". But its not GAS that has the ship. So from a ships standpoint you need Jedi Knight Anakin. I apologize if I missed that somewhere. But wanted to keep you on the right target.

What? I’m not sure what you are saying.

The question is about ships required to unlock General Anakin Skywalker

• I've only done the ships part of the GAS event and I used g11 mace, g11 ahsoka, g11 fives, g10 consular and ani was g11 or g12 (can't quite remember). It took me a few goes to get the right rng and tactics but it wasn't that bad.
  • I've only done the ships part of the GAS event and I used g11 mace, g11 ahsoka, g11 fives, g10 consular and ani was g11 or g12 (can't quite remember). It took me a few goes to get the right rng and tactics but it wasn't that bad.

Ok awesome, that was the answer I was hoping for! If you could do it, I think I’ll be able to. Thanks!

Ok awesome, that was the answer I was hoping for! If you could do it, I think I’ll be able to. Thanks!

Actually, my consular might have been g11, but either way, the ship GP was only just over the minimum 40k
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    dm9a4xkrt0i2.png
    y2mfr5238pcc.png
    Did it first try, nothing to be worried about.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    I barely had Mace, Consular and Plo Koon to minimum. Ahsoka around minimum too. Anakin might have been 12 or 13. Only took a few tries. The next phase, however...