Can we get a Resistance and First Order tank please?

Title says it all :) I would like a resistance and first order tank to use with my two new fancy capital ships.

Replies

• Both fleets aren’t designed to need tanks imo.. FO fleet runs off of high speed and offense. Resistance fleet runs off protection recovery and other buffs, and the Holdo maneuver.
  • Yeah I think what the FO fleet really needs is another attacker rather than a tank... As it is right now, only the Silencer can deal significant damage, and the other ships are here to give it as many turns as possible. If my Silencer is killed I might as well just give up the fight already, there is no way the other FO ships can kill the opponent ships. It is very frustrating.
    A ship that protects the Silencer would work too I guess (either by taunting or by hiding the Silencer)... but I would rather have another attacker.

Right now I have extreme difficulty to win battles in fleet arena where other people all have the Negociator. I win sometimes but it's very RNG-dependent — even though all my FO pilots have Relics. My guild isn't strong enough to get the Negociator.

I really wish CG will give more love to the FO and Resistance fleets so that the meta is more diverse!
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    Both fleets aren’t designed to need tanks imo..

That's the reason why Bossk is in the suggested synergy list for both, I suppose. ;)

Jokes aside, we already got much needed rebel and Empire tanks so developers obviously have some things in mind. Let's just hope that it will be introduced before we all die from old age.
  • If you run Bossk with FO fleet with Hux’s capital ship, you’re making a mistake. They need all FO ships and then they’re really strong
  • not strong enough to defeat the Negociator reliably though.
    One big problem is that of all the FO ships, only the Silencer can kill an enemy Hound's Tooth. And the Silencer is an easy target. If the Silencer dies before the enemy HT, the battle is lost.
  • I don’t think Hux is meant to go against Negotiator fleets... but I know it can if played perfectly
  • It stands to reason that we Will get another two more tanks, or at least pilotless new ships, for both resistance and FO. We’ve got a pilotless tank for the other 4 main ship factions already so I’m sure something’s coming
  • DrMorpheus I hope you’re right! Fingers crossed.
  • DrMorpheus wrote: »
    It stands to reason that we Will get another two more tanks, or at least pilotless new ships, for both resistance and FO. We’ve got a pilotless tank for the other 4 main ship factions already so I’m sure something’s coming

This is what I am hoping for 100% and it seems that way but honestly who knows. It would just be nice to fill out those fleets because they are fun but definitely lack in certain areas.

With all of the other factions receiving a tank I think it’s pretty clear that a tank is why they are missing. Both have high damage dealers but no way to truly protect them other than bossk.