How far to take phoenix?

Saxguru
69 posts Member
I have thrawn 7*. My phoenix is gear 8 and 9. Should I level them any more? I got a hyperdrive bundle so I have a lot of good toons I am working on.

Replies

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    I am using bastila, grand master Yoda, old Ben, ahsoka and either anakin or Ezra.
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Phoenix have very little use once you have thrawn. Their ships may be useful but it isnt worth gearing them more
  • For Phoenix, strictly gear them up no more than it's needed to get Thrawn. Unless you plan to use their ships in End game, of course
  • Bytestream
    421 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Phoenix makes sense when you've AA and the HomeOne in combination with HMF. Both Phoenix Ships as reinforcements will help you out through the Arena
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bytestream wrote: »
    Phoenix makes sense when you've AA and the HomeOne in combination with HMF. Both Phoenix Ships as reinforcements will help you out through the Arena

True, but the phoenix ships will do their job even with mediocre gear pilots.
  • Stop putting gear on them. The Phoenix ships only really work with the help of the Milenium Falcon and the rebel ships are a long way from META
    Stun gun 5 is too expensive to put on characters like Zeb, Kanan, Hera and Chopper. Erza is the only usable one.
  • Ezra is not completely a waste, he's usefull with jkr. If you're in a guild who does hoth TB, make sure you can beat all the missions with them. And indeed, don't put stun guns on them