Future Gear Piece Farming

ScoundrelRui
805 posts Member
edited June 2020
I wonder if there was a way in-game for knowing what gear pieces you need for characters above their current gear level? Maybe as a future QOL update.
I know that you can reference swgoh.gg to see what is needed, but maybe a different colour bookmark to show future requirements?
I think limiting it to characters that are bookmarked can help you buy pieces in the various currency stores.

Replies

• Good idea.
  • Only way I do it at the minute is to use swgoh.gg and hope I've got a toon that currently needs it and book mark them. Only really use for g13 though and the few that you can only get through raids, packs and store I buy everytime I can with the in game currencies
  • True g13 is the main thing you need to check swgoh.gg for, it's just easy to lose track of what you need.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    I think it would be good to bookmark gear, that way you can prioritise what you’ll need in future
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    So if I bookmark a toon that bookmarks the gear they need too? Why is his new information to me!
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    So if I bookmark a toon that bookmarks the gear they need too? Why is his new information to me!

It bookmarks what they currently need, I just wish that maybe a different colour bookmark would show what they need at higher gear levels.