Mods

Nighteg
12 posts Member
Hello.
Sometimes i see people recommending mods with a specific shape, for a specific character.
And I'm curious, why does it matter? What difference does it make if i make my crit chance as a circle + square, rather than the triangle + cross, for example?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Usually they are talking about the primary, not the set, when they specify shape.
  • Which exact shape is which set, that doesn't matter. Only these two things matter:
    1. which 2/3 sets are on that character
    2. what are the primary and secondary stats added together
  • Nighteg wrote: »
    Hello.
    Sometimes i see people recommending mods with a specific shape, for a specific character.
    And I'm curious, why does it matter? What difference does it make if i make my crit chance as a circle + square, rather than the triangle + cross, for example?
    They are talking about the primary stat, not the set type.

The square and diamond mod have a fixed primary (offence, defence) and the circle has one of two (health, protection). But arrow, triangle and cross mods all have multiple options as primary stat.

A good example would be GAS. When he first arrived people had various ways of modding him, but these would usually boil down to the primary stats on the arrow, triangle and cross mods. Some people went with all protection primaries, some went for an offence cross, some for a CD triangle etc.

As a rule, people are talking about the primaries rather than the set.
  • Nighteg
    12 posts Member
    Nighteg wrote: »
    Hello.
    They are talking about the primary stat, not the set type.

The square and diamond mod have a fixed primary (offence, defence) and the circle has one of two (health, protection). But arrow, triangle and cross mods all have multiple options as primary stat.

A good example would be GAS. When he first arrived people had various ways of modding him, but these would usually boil down to the primary stats on the arrow, triangle and cross mods. Some people went with all protection primaries, some went for an offence cross, some for a CD triangle etc.

As a rule, people are talking about the primaries rather than the set.

Thanks, didn't know that.