Login issues [PSA]

Prev13
AndyG_Doh
101 posts Member
edited June 2020
I'm in the UK.. I'm unable to login on either phone or tablet. Both are on Android.
I'd anyone else having an issue ?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I just logged fine,but i use emulator
  • Lordul
    31 posts Member
    i had same problem even on emulator but finaly after almost one hour is working fine
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    Just managed to log in.. got the hamster wheel then "connection error" message and now I'm unable to login again.
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    My internet connection is fine tho
  • Same problem here
  • Login gets stuck on Loading Cantina
  • Lordul
    31 posts Member
    from time to time i have this issue lately,,,is just 1 bilion dolars game...not too much...
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    All seems to have resolved itself..

Thanks for the replies, this thread can be closed.
  • I am unable to login to Galaxy of Heroes. I can login to other games OK so I do not think it is my Play games ID. I have attached screenshot of what I see on login

I have reinstalled game cleared cache/ data

I contacted EA through live chat and they said status of account OK and to speak to the Google game centre. I contacted Google game centre and they said all OK and to speak to developer at help@eamobile.com. So I'm going round in circles

Can anyone help. I was accused of cheating in the last GAC and I think it might be related to this. Who do I contact at CG about this?

Sorry I wasn't sure how to create new thread so had to use this one

vgw0nh42twty.jpg
  • I checked on Reddit and it looks like login issue affecting users in UK. Hopefully CG will fix soon
  • I just logged in no issues at all (UK, iOS)
  • Just tag CG and say can’t spend on crystals. They will fix whatever issue it is very quickly
  • UK, Android and iOS and had no problems today or yesterday.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • I have the same issue. I haven't been in my account for nearly 24hrs now. I'm out several hundred crystals, gear, rewards from raids and energy refreshes. I've heard of using a second device to get in, but I don't have a second device to use nor is that a "fix". At this point, players not able to get into their accounts should be compensated for all missed rewards, crystals, etc...

I've talked to EA support and was told just to wait 24hrs. There was nothing wrong with my account and no reason I shouldn't be able to access the account. I was told there is a communication issue with their servers. EA case: 62358884
  • This is the thread on Reddit. I think it is an issue but maybe not affecting too many people. I still cannot login
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Non-UK Android user and it's happening to me too. If I force it into "play as guest" the game loads fine. Anything else it's stuck on the "connection error" screen.
  • Altezza
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I think we're just screwed out of being able to play. Maybe I'll finally just put the game down. Bummer, cause I am real close to activating GL Rey. At this point I've missed a lot of rewards (raids, daily activities, arena and fleet climbs/payouts, store refreshes) and I don't see any type of compensation to be made whole since they want to blame Google play.

I'm not a whale, so they won't care.
  • Altezza
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    jasonjay wrote: »
    This is the thread on Reddit. I think it is an issue but maybe not affecting too many people. I still cannot login

I'm on that thread. Theyre blaming Google play as the culprit. Work arounds don't work. When I talked to EA support they said there is a communication error with their servers solo who knows.
  • I just logged fine,but i use emulator

I tried BlueStacks and get "There is an error with your connection".
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Altezza wrote: »
    I'm not a whale, so they won't care.

Actually they do care, and are working on trying to figure out whats going on.
    Altezza wrote: »
    jasonjay wrote: »
    This is the thread on Reddit. I think it is an issue but maybe not affecting too many people. I still cannot login

I'm on that thread. Theyre blaming Google play as the culprit. Work arounds don't work. When I talked to EA support they said there is a communication error with their servers solo who knows.

this issue can be caused by Google, we have seen it before. They are looking into it because the general "fixes" are working for some and not for others.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    1:45 until I lose my free energy refreshes at midday, plus 3:45 until HAAT. Oh, and 4:45 until GAC signup closes. Would be nice to get a fix quickly. That's a ton of lost resources, in particular from an entire 3 rounds of GAC.
  • Altezza
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Actually they do care, and are working on trying to figure out whats going on.

I'll save that determination on if I'm able to recoup my loses by not having access to the game. Only communication I've seen from them regarding the login issue is to blame Google play and suggest removing/clearing Google play cache or uninstall the Google app and try again (I've done that, nothing works). There's not been anything to comfort those without access that we'll be awarded the rewards we've lost
  • Pellaeon
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I am in the US (S10) and I have contacted support both by phone and my chat to no avail. I have done all the resets, clear caches, reinstalls etc and have been down since I woke up (730am EST). Not one other game on my Google Play is causing an issue.
  • I tried another phone and logged on OK. It's a bit slow and not ideal but it works. Managed to collect energy and do 600 raid tickets for Guild. Also got 4 zeta mats in dathomir event. Never got that many before!

I still cannot login on my primary phone. I'm just going to keep checking the forums for updates
  • Not sure they pay any attention to this thread. The game will load,Connecting to play Games, Choose and account....I choose and account (I have tried both) and it instantly goes to CONNECTION LOST Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in. The thing is, even my shardmates see I last logged in around midnight EST.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Crickets from CG...
  • Hello,

That's the same for me since about 2 hours. Impossible to connect. Impossible to play both arenas...impossible to join GA, etc.
  • Thank you Kyno, I did the me too and posted.
This discussion has been closed.