Priority

what is your most prioritized gamemode?TW, TB, Arena, GA, Raids...or what should be the most prioritized Gamemode?

Replies

• Grand Arena and then Territory Wars. Others stuff is a doozy.
  • Actually raids are good 2
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    depends on what you like.

generally speaking most would say arena, its the best source of income and has the trickle down to TW and GA.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    depends on what you like.

generally speaking most would say arena, its the best source of income and has the trickle down to TW and GA.

Indeed Kyno.
  • what is your most prioritized gamemode?TW, TB, Arena, GA, Raids...or what should be the most prioritized Gamemode?

The collection is my priority. Arena is a necessary evil in my opinion, but I'm not a fan of PvP.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I most enjoy fleet arena (which was my most hated mode when I first unlocked ships) followed by Arena and TW. My least favorite mode is GW. I'm really looking forward to the new mode (though the name is thoroughly escaping me atm).

Edit: Galactic Challenges
  • 1)TW
    2) DSGeo
    3) GAC
    4) HSTR
    5) Arena (stopped playing squad arena and never felt better. Least favorite of them all honestly)
  • Currently, my favorite is Arena and then Raids.
  • 0) Collecting favorite toons while keeping GP low because...
    1) GAC/TW defense: I love seeing holds/multiple battles to break through my teams. I always play chess very defensively, sometimes to a fault. Soresu is my favorite lightsaber form. I also enjoy cheese.
    2) GAC/TW offense: I hate when I can't fully clear the field. Currently in Division 4, soon to be Division 3.
    These 'two' take priority because I feel constantly behind in Squad Arena. At least in GAC/TW, I can contribute to efforts on both offense and defense. I can plan what teams to farm and prep for, without having to chase a meta too much. In Arena, only frustration do I find.

3) Ships: The new Imperial tank has reawakened my love of the Empire. It's a simple fleet, but they hit like trucks under Tarkin. I once had a triple dodge from my Tie Fighter. Once. Usually, it just dies and stuff. But I'll always remember that triple dodge and how good that felt. This is probably due to the fact that anything space-related IRL is kind of my passion: My specialty(please read that in Obi-Wan's voice) is in aerospace.

4) DSGeoTB: I want to unlock Wat, already. Vader rework made me actually want to play Arena... a bit. Plus, my roster is DS-heavy and I feel useful here.

5) Challenge Tiers of Assault Battles: I'm almost able to complete Tier 1 in all events, Tier 2 in the FO/Sith-one. Gotta' get those sweet, sweet G13/Relic mats.

6) HSTR: See 5) for note on G13/Relic mats. The mechanics of this raid annoy me. Maybe I'm the only person left who enjoys HAAT more. TY Wampanader!

7) Mods: I like optimizing each of my GAC/TW characters so that they have 10+ speed in each slot outside of arrow. Are they there yet? No. Do I have a spreadsheet tracking what mods I need to farm to achieve this? Yes. I got bored at work one day, judge me later.

8) Everything else. With Arena coming in around placement 50). I really dislike PvP-based game modes. Mostly because I'm bad. :-/
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    LS Geo TB :D