When does swgoh.gg update the GAC history?

Boros
507 posts Member
Any idea? I feel like the last guy I fought was cheating, he got average of 62 banners per attack, I just can't figure out how, since I had a strong defense in place

Replies

• Boros wrote: »
    Any idea? I feel like the last guy I fought was cheating, he got average of 62 banners per attack, I just can't figure out how, since I had a strong defense in place

I don't think your opponent was cheating. I have seen some people (mainly Ahnaldt101 during his GAC streams) get 60 banners or sometimes 62 for an attack.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »

I don't think your opponent was cheating. I have seen some people (mainly Ahnaldt101 during his GAC streams) get 60 banners or sometimes 62 for an attack.

I don't know man, he just didn't have the teams to get 62 banners per match, or maybe I'm just wrong

I don't know man, he just didn't have the teams to get 62 banners per match, or maybe I'm just wrong

What teams did you set up and how good was his account?
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

5vpamrgbdpte.jpg
    He kept his padme, both revans,malak and boosk for offense everything else in that photo was on defense I had, my BH, Padme, Geos, shak clones, qira and nest, and night sisters on defense

5vpamrgbdpte.jpg
    He kept his padme, both revans,malak and boosk for offense everything else in that photo was on defense I had, my BH, Padme, Geos, shak clones, qira and nest, and night sisters on defense

The picture on the screen is your opponents account right? If it is, what gear/relic were your BH, Padme, Geos, Shaak and clones, Qira and Nest, and Nightsisters on.
  • Not trying to be mean here, but that is a weak defense relative to what your opponent had on offense.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Not trying to be mean here, but that is a weak defense relative to what your opponent had on offense.

No that's okay man, he beat my by 5 points, and those squads still got fairly decent speed mods on them.
    Not trying to be mean here, but that is a weak defense relative to what your opponent had on offense.

No that's okay man, he beat my by 5 points, and those squads still got fairly decent speed mods on them.

So I have no clue if he cheated or not.

But like littlemac said, that is kind of a weak defense compared to your opponents Padme, Bossk, and both Revans.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    60 is perfect score 5vs5 and 62 is most likely 3vs5 with some protection down but to get it on all fights is pretty amazing if not cheating.
    I guess you will see your history after this GAC is over, in the next few days...

Yeah, it's fine, I almost got the same score against him and 1 fight was 1vs5 rest where 2vs5 or 3vs5.

The only reason I thought he could be cheating is from the total available points to get, he only didn't get 26 points, and when I checked his GAC history he had battles where he used GK capital ship with anakin's ship only and beat a full fleet, and most of his battles where all under a minute. I hope he didn't cheated and was better at managing points than I was
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    60 is perfect score 5vs5 and 62 is most likely 3vs5 with some protection down but to get it on all fights is pretty amazing if not cheating.
    I guess you will see your history after this GAC is over, in the next few days...
    A good fleet battle can bump also bump up your average banners by a point or so.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    A good fleet battle can bump also bump up your average banners by a point or so.

Are you kidding me with this????t29srgc2l4av.jpg

Are you kidding me with this????t29srgc2l4av.jpg

That's that AMAZING defense for you right there. Laughable at best honestly but it is what it is unfortunately.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    @MetaThumper yes that is an amazing defense for the division I'm in GAC sc3cdv9alqa9.jpg
    skoo20464z1l.jpg
    bto8a21cgbcf.jpg
    lxgpjnfms92y.jpg

Just because you are at the end game doesn't mean every other player is also there, hell in division 9 and lower people use galactic jedi and lando rebels, the strongest squad is either a emperor palpatine or a jedi knight revan. GAC is completely different at lower divisions
    @MetaThumper yes that is an amazing defense for the division I'm in GAC sc3cdv9alqa9.jpg
    skoo20464z1l.jpg
    bto8a21cgbcf.jpg
    lxgpjnfms92y.jpg

Just because you are at the end game doesn't mean every other player is also there, hell in division 9 and lower people use galactic jedi and lando rebels, the strongest squad is either a emperor palpatine or a jedi knight revan. GAC is completely different at lower divisions

Holy hostility bro, I was referring to the AI defense playing for you man. Relax a little and enjoy the day
  • A well modded Darth revan can take those nightsisters by himself with minimal protection loss if he goes first. I've done so several times myself. If he had fives for offense with padme that could shut the geos out completely
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Mercury88 wrote: »
    A well modded Darth revan can take those nightsisters by himself with minimal protection loss if he goes first. I've done so several times myself. If he had fives for offense with padme that could shut the geos out completely

8833dzv0lrxm.jpg
    smae2b8mc803.jpg
    This is what he used
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    skoo20464z1l.jpg
    bto8a21cgbcf.jpg
    lxgpjnfms92y.jpg

Holy hostility bro, I was referring to the AI defense playing for you man. Relax a little and enjoy the day

Sorry man just quite **** off, it seems like he won purely because of a brain dead AI in ship battles
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    skoo20464z1l.jpg
    bto8a21cgbcf.jpg
    lxgpjnfms92y.jpg

Sorry man just quite **** off, it seems like he won purely because of a brain dead AI in ship battles

Doesn’t seem like it was braindead. You were just overmatched. Your opponent used a negotiator with an R5 Bossk and R7 Anakin. I’m surprised your fleet even managed to kill his Houndstooth.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Monomer wrote: »
    skoo20464z1l.jpg
    bto8a21cgbcf.jpg
    lxgpjnfms92y.jpg

Doesn’t seem like it was braindead. You were just overmatched. Your opponent used a negotiator with an R5 Bossk and R7 Anakin. I’m surprised your fleet even managed to kill his Houndstooth.

I will beat that 2 man fleet with the same fleet with no problem, if you think the AI isn't suffering a brain stroke, you most be new here
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    You both played against the same AI. Find a new excuse.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Excuse? Lol get real
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2020

And what is your point? You don't seem to have one the many times you reply with your nonsense.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member

And what is your point? You don't seem to have one the many times you reply with your nonsense.
    Awww, my own little forum-stalker. How adorkable. :D