World's First: CAW the PVP Champs vs 3rd Best PVE MAW!

Replies

• AlexanderG wrote: »
    Yeah we spend the most money in this game we are so great

#PlanktonLivesMatter

Right on sister #PlanktonLivesMatter
  • You guys are absolutely amazing!

... At funding this free game for the rest of us.
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Why am I writing here that don’t care ? I don’t care ! What kind of useless post is this ? I DON’T CARE !
  • Lonach wrote: »
    Why am I writing here that don’t care ? I don’t care ! What kind of useless post is this ? I DON’T CARE !

You are loved!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    MAW is still world's best swgoh guild, since you know they were the first to master 33 stars in geo DSTB.
    Mandalore MAW for life!
  • To all who are in guilds that aren’t as fortunate (so that would be everyone):

CAW fought bravely and decisively to score yet another victory and stay, once again, the GREATEST SWGOH Guild EVER!

Let this show you that with perseverance, sweat, and endless chests of legit crystals, that your guild can one day be nearly as wonderful. Keep up the fight, lil ones. We appreciate the fun. <3

4uc6zyyo0b3d.png

Aren't their 3 different maw guilds. MAW, M AW, and MA W. :D
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't think any guild in the top 10 lost in the past month. The leaderboard should be extended to 3 months so we hopefully find a true king of the hill.

That being said... my guild came in 8th but CAW would have about 50M GP on us so if we faced them it wouldn't be fun.
  • To all who are in guilds that aren’t as fortunate (so that would be everyone):

CAW fought bravely and decisively to score yet another victory and stay, once again, the GREATEST SWGOH Guild EVER!

Let this show you that with perseverance, sweat, and endless chests of legit crystals, that your guild can one day be nearly as wonderful. Keep up the fight, lil ones. We appreciate the fun. <3

4uc6zyyo0b3d.png

Yeah. We’ve beat them all, multiple times each. We beat their best TW before last, and their least best this week. Last cycle it was their second best.

I’ll give them this: They’ve proven they were the WORLD’S FIRST guild to stay up till 3am to get 33* in DS TB, even though they still came in WORLD’S SECOND to TI at the end of the timer. Interestingly, they couldn’t even muster 25* in LS TB until this last one, and CAW and TI did it last and this. So I have some concern for their best PVE guild status these days, but I’m pulling for them, like I know you all are, too.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I don't think any guild in the top 10 lost in the past month. The leaderboard should be extended to 3 months so we hopefully find a true king of the hill.

That being said... my guild came in 8th but CAW would have about 50M GP on us so if we faced them it wouldn't be fun.
    We’re 64th and didn’t lose. I’d be surprised if any guild in the top 200 lost this month.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    To all who are in guilds that aren’t as fortunate (so that would be everyone):

4uc6zyyo0b3d.png

Yeah. We’ve beat them all, multiple times each. We beat their best TW before last, and their least best this week. Last cycle it was their second best.

I’ll give them this: They’ve proven they were the WORLD’S FIRST guild to stay up till 3am to get 33* in DS TB, even though they still came in WORLD’S SECOND to TI at the end of the timer. Interestingly, they couldn’t even muster 25* in LS TB until this last one, and CAW and TI did it last and this. So I have some concern for their best PVE guild status these days, but I’m pulling for them, like I know you all are, too.

Do you use your dads or your step dads credit card, because you’re pining for some attention
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    We are overcoming so much adversity

Legit laugh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    To all who are in guilds that aren’t as fortunate (so that would be everyone):

4uc6zyyo0b3d.png

Congrats on beating all of the maw guilds. :)

Just try not to go insane if you beat them again.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    So this thread is going off the rails.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    So this thread is going off the rails.

It was on the rails to begin with?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    It can't even see the rails.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane i feel bad for your family. shouldn’t your be wearing your MAGA hat and harassing honest good people somewhere in real life and not on a forum?

Yes haha, Orange Man Bad!

Keep your political opinion out of it npc
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Maybe you’re all right. Maybe the rails were never there to begin with.

I’m going through a mid life crisis.
  • This is the last subject I'd like to see pinned anywhere.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    this thread is def on rails, just not the choo-choo kind. I am enjoying 2 pages of "we don't care, ok!??!" ftr
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Guar
    44 posts Member
    The frequency of these threads is going to water down the next actual World’s First.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Guar wrote: »
    The frequency of these threads is going to water down the next actual World’s First.

"is going to"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    this is why I hope there are some World's Firsts left to achieve
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »

I haven't seen World's First Merciless Massacre Zeta yet...
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

I haven't seen World's First Merciless Massacre Zeta yet...

:D<3

SnakesOnAPlane
  • jfears2
    185 posts Member
    Is that you Edward?
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Calagon
    80 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    tenor.gif?itemid=14771834
    Who asked for an update on the battle of the whales?
  • Calagon wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=14771834
    Who asked for an update on the battle of the whales?

He looked so young there. Have you seen Dr. Sleep? Excellent!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Shardz
    12 posts Member
    People that go out of their way to spend and brag, has no place in this game. CAW tooting their horn. I think most that play this game could care less. It's unfortunate to see or hear this garbage. Keep on being conceited and bragging. In the end you achieved nothing, but wasted a huge amount of money and time that can never be returned. Lol
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Shardz wrote: »
    People that go out of their way to spend and brag, has no place in this game. CAW tooting their horn. I think most that play this game could care less. It's unfortunate to see or hear this garbage. Keep on being conceited and bragging. In the end you achieved nothing, but wasted a huge amount of money and time that can never be returned. Lol

I would let them brag, considering they pay for our game.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Shardz wrote: »

I would let them brag, considering they pay for our game.

More like thet allow justification for the price anchors in game being as ridiculous as they are
This discussion has been closed.