Fleet Management

With the increasing amounts of capital ships, could we not have fleet management like we do for squads. Always find it a pain remembering what order ships go in for setting defence.

Replies

• Take a screenshot
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Jjmann wrote: »
    With the increasing amounts of capital ships, could we not have fleet management like we do for squads. Always find it a pain remembering what order ships go in for setting defence.

I think they should add this. But we don't want CG to spend a lot of time doing this and then end up not working on Galactic Challenges and then delaying them till next year.
    Post edited by TheMaster12345 on
  • Agreed. Not because I can't remember my lineups but because it's unnecessarily time-consuming to select them from what has become a pretty long list that changes its order every time you gear up a pilot.

It's also a bit error-prone when you're in a hurry. Easy to confuse Wedge with Biggs, Vader's TIE with the new bomber, or the two Y-Wings (which use the same color scheme for some reason).
  • We had a major QOL update in April 2016, Feb 2017, Feb 2018 and the last one was in March 2019.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229001/will-there-be-a-major-qol-update-for-2020

I know the global pandemic slowed things down. That being said, I am still hopeful that the major 2020 QOL update will include ship squads.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't have any exact numbers in front of me, but by most accounts CG seems to have made billions (that's billions with a b). Wish my 401(k) people would grossly mismanage my money that way.
  • el_mago wrote: »
    I don't have any exact numbers in front of me, but by most accounts CG seems to have made billions (that's billions with a b). Wish my 401(k) people would grossly mismanage my money that way.

:D Yeah, me too. I just expect the forums to be full of misinformation and when the game is done, I won't be able to see the holotables.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    Sure they've made over a billion but they peaked in 2017. It's been trending downwards since then. Not saying that means it's the end of the road but they probably at least need to level off for it to continue being feasible.