Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    What do you guys consider a whale to be on a yearly or monthly spend?

More of daily bro

Sure but whats your total that we feel makes a whale a whale?
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Why bother posting anything when tey’re preparing to bang the last nail in the game’s coffin?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Si0n wrote: »
    Why bother posting anything when tey’re preparing to bang the last nail in the game’s coffin?

another one?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • marxuke123 wrote: »
    thats one of the dumbest statement i have read, thank for entertaining :D

aww someones upset im talking about his man crush
  • hottutty wrote: »
    Especially with Urzz now leaving the game too they really do need to address this

who ?
  • Anariodin
    159 posts Member
    hottutty wrote: »
    Especially with Urzz now leaving the game too they really do need to address this

who ?

Another youtuber/streamer.
  • I am waiting on what CG says about the cheating negotiations. Not addressing the issue is not acceptable.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I am waiting on what CG says about the cheating negotiations. Not addressing the issue is not acceptable.

have you read the thread
  • CG did the right thing, it wasn't his account and he breaks the game modes as soon as a new one comes out, most of the "content creators" are the ones ruining SWGOH. Only whales are mad and bored with this game because they don't have to work/farm to get the next big toon. A handful of YouTubers give good tips and tricks for people who don't spend thousands on it. Get over yourself. What other games have had a lifespan like this besides like Sim games. They fact that CG even let you have test accounts is way more than most companies do for the community. Stop ****, if you don't like the game or the direction it's going then quit. No one forced you to open your wallet.
  • Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.
    Chained since '16
  • CG did the right thing, it wasn't his account and he breaks the game modes as soon as a new one comes out, most of the "content creators" are the ones ruining SWGOH. Only whales are mad and bored with this game because they don't have to work/farm to get the next big toon. A handful of YouTubers give good tips and tricks for people who don't spend thousands on it. Get over yourself. What other games have had a lifespan like this besides like Sim games. They fact that CG even let you have test accounts is way more than most companies do for the community. Stop ****, if you don't like the game or the direction it's going then quit. No one forced you to open your wallet.

At this point it isn't about ahnald, it's about the cheating and lack of communication.
  • Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.

Sadly it looks like they are going to be rewarded for totally ignoring it.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Still ignoring the fact they consorted with cheaters? Par for the CG course.

Sadly it looks like they are going to be rewarded for totally ignoring it.

Rewarded how?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    93 pages of salt

Most of us want to play the game. We just are angry that CG would let cheaters of the hook but ban Ahnaldt. Also, content creators aren't the ones ruining Swgoh, CG is ruining it with their lack of communication.
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    93 pages of salt

Yet, here you are.

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    93 pages of salt

85kdl2s2mwbe.jpg
  • feelycr
    35 posts Member
    Reptile wrote: »
    He is just a troll who says the same thing every day.

Not trolling. I think it's important to keep this thread alive to remind people that CG continues to ignore this very passionate community in a very disrespectful way. Their customer service is terrible and while how you spend your money is your business, I simply want to offer reminders to invest wisely to all who are still following this thread.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, have a pleasant day.
  • Moonside
    19 posts Member
    here is why CG is so quiet.....China has increased their crack down from no pay to now no updates...
    https://www.engadget.com/apple-stops-updates-thousands-games-china-app-store-201542845.html

This is the end of the SWGOH road in china.

Haven’t spent money, and I’m bored. Search up Marvel Contest of Champions. Don’t know if you classify it as a “sim”game, but it’s been around for 6 years and still going strong,
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Good thing they are talking about it openly with us... oh wait no thats marvel strike force
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Anariodin wrote: »
    Captains Log Day 19
    Still no communication on this issue... we are almost at 3 weeks since this event and many months since any good communication.
    Can we have some good comms about what is going on?

They wont say anything either.

Exactly.

Time to let this thread die.

You could ignore it you know.

Naw CG likes to troll
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    While I do find Ahnald a bit hypocritical, the cheating thing is just not cool at all...
    And they just ignore it completely.
  • rickertron
    324 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    CG did the right thing, it wasn't his account and he breaks the game modes as soon as a new one comes out, most of the "content creators" are the ones ruining SWGOH. Only whales are mad and bored with this game because they don't have to work/farm to get the next big toon. A handful of YouTubers give good tips and tricks for people who don't spend thousands on it. Get over yourself. What other games have had a lifespan like this besides like Sim games. They fact that CG even let you have test accounts is way more than most companies do for the community. Stop ****, if you don't like the game or the direction it's going then quit. No one forced you to open your wallet.

Most of us want to play the game. We just are angry that CG would let cheaters of the hook but ban Ahnaldt. Also, content creators aren't the ones ruining Swgoh, CG is ruining it with their lack of communication.

Thats your opinion,
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    While I do find Ahnald a bit hypocritical, the cheating thing is just not cool at all...

It is not known if they are ignoring it. They just haven't communicated with anyone not directly involved. Big Difference.
  • rickertron wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

It is not known if they are ignoring it. They just haven't communicated with anyone not directly involved. Big Difference.

they haven't communicated with anyone....period.

How do you know they have not contacted those directly involved? Do you work for CG and are involved the issue? Are you one of the individuals directly involved? OR you taking the word of people you do not know talking about the issue on the internet?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    rickertron wrote: »

How do you know they have not contacted those directly involved? Do you work for CG and are involved the issue? Are you one of the individuals directly involved? OR you taking the word of people you do not know talking about the issue on the internet?

You dont belive that after something as bad as negotiating with cheaters while stating 0 tollerance is not somerhing the entire community needs to be contacted about?

They banned Ahnaldt's account and they haven't communicated with him since they said, "Your account violates the ToS, you are now banned." Which that might have just been a bot providing service.

The only CG communication I have seen is Galactic War Report interviewing Crumb about the new game mode. But crumb didn't say much.

I'm just basing it on a lot of players that I know that have contacted the Devs, and got no reply. There are at least 45 people I know that have tried to speak to them and nothing! And also my personal experience. So yeah, that about sums up my knowledge.