Help with my top 80

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited June 2020
Hey man, would you be willing to give advice on my top 80? I think I linked them below. Discord would obviously be better but I don't know your tag.
My current pursuits are ETA-2, B1 and Shaak for GAS. Just wrapped up B2 today so Cantina is now free. The Cantina JKR toons would be good. Will have relic Vader next week (did MM zeta yesterday) and his unique and IPD zeta are next. I think R1 EP lead with relic Vader would be a possible GL Rey counter for me.

I am 120kish GP from Div 2. I have lots of room to repair my top 80.

mrcmdssst8m4.jpg
8ofxrx0sxapd.jpg
aam6qx6sgnfm.jpg
hi932xdqkrof.jpg
70873z1a42kv9t.jpg

ruzclayvbyj3.jpg

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Hey man, would you be willing to give advice on my top 80? I think I linked them below. Discord would obviously be better but I don't know your tag.
    My current pursuits are ETA-2, B1 and Shaak for GAS. Just wrapped up B2 today so Cantina is now free. The Cantina JKR toons would be good. Will have relic Vader next week (did MM zeta yesterday) and his unique and IPD zeta are next. I think R1 EP lead with relic Vader would be a possible GL Rey counter for me.

I am 120kish GP from Div 2. I have lots of room to repair my top 80.

mrcmdssst8m4.jpg
    8ofxrx0sxapd.jpg
    aam6qx6sgnfm.jpg
    hi932xdqkrof.jpg
    70873z1a42kv9t.jpg

ruzclayvbyj3.jpg

Hmmmm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Take your Jawas to R7?
  • Gear up your sith triumvirate to r5 then take your 3po to r 1 and take your greivous and sep droids to r7
  • You are also close to getting gas so relic up all the toons needed for his event
  • Dwinkelm
    765 posts Member
    Is GAC your focus?

GAC is my focus, and as such I prioritize teams and toons with “smart AI” for defense. From this aspect, the toons I see for immediate upgrade are:

GG separatist droids (all of them, very useful)
    Night Sister Spirit, Old Daka (relic them)

If you’re trying to grow your roster as quickly as possible, I think the best thing is to concentrate on finishing top-10 in both HSTR and HAAT raids every time, and building teams to do that might be best. Obviously, there are a lot of other factors (guild rules) involved.