Padme or DR?

I recently unlocked padme to seven stars and I'm close to unlocking DR also. I really like both of their leads, which has me wondering who would be the better team overall for squad arena?

Replies

• DR 1st then Padme
  • Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    I prefer Padmé.

Padmé can defeat more teams on offense and is equivalently a pain to fight on defense.

Furthermore, DR team isn’t a DR team without Malak, and that’s an entire additional chore.

If you have 3PO, I’d go Padmé.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I prefer Padmé.

Padmé can defeat more teams on offense and is equivalently a pain to fight on defense.

Furthermore, DR team isn’t a DR team without Malak, and that’s an entire additional chore.

But DR on an EP team gets shock spread twice as fast. That is a monster offense team. I would still go padme but a non malak dr has a nice place

If you don't have Malak, add Darth Vader. Since his rework, he's been a nice addition to my DRevan team. I'm currently working towards getting Malak.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I recently unlocked padme to seven stars and I'm close to unlocking DR also. I really like both of their leads, which has me wondering who would be the better team overall for squad arena?

who else do you have to put on either squad? that would probably determine the outsome. and how fast you can get your drev vs others in your arena. But padme is the cheaper option, bc all the chars are available assuming you have GK already from raid
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I recently unlocked padme to seven stars and I'm close to unlocking DR also. I really like both of their leads, which has me wondering who would be the better team overall for squad arena?

I'd go after Padme if you're closer.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

If you don't have Malak, add Darth Vader. Since his rework, he's been a nice addition to my DRevan team. I'm currently working towards getting Malak.

Yeah, I have to actually plan against Darth Vader now or he takes out my whole team.
    I prefer Padmé.

But DR on an EP team gets shock spread twice as fast. That is a monster offense team. I would still go padme but a non malak dr has a nice place

Would Dooku, Malak, and like you said DR, be needed on a EP team? For the extra shocks. A team of EP DR Dooku Malak and Vader is something I would like to tryout.
  • My 5* 60k mediocre Padme team says pick me anyway8a84fd6i5i1s.jpg
  • My 5* 60k mediocre Padme team says pick me anyway8a84fd6i5i1s.jpg

Yes. povxbtz5jgyi.jpg
    Did this on sith 6
    I prefer Padmé.

Would Dooku, Malak, and like you said DR, be needed on a EP team? For the extra shocks. A team of EP DR Dooku Malak and Vader is something I would like to tryout.

I would definitely say at that point it depends on your roster. How much you need those toons on other teams is up 2 u
    I prefer Padmé.

Remove Dooku and put Fallen Bastila in. She takes EP lead to a whole new level or remove Malak. Chance are the opposition wouldn't get a turn so youll be wasting malak.
  • If you go the padme route then you’ll have both of the best factions ready for the LS/DS geo TBs. padme is great for galactic republic squads, and whatever separatist squad you use will be great to have too.