GAC Cheating on Banners + toons

Prev1
How do I get the attention of Lucifer's Daddy? I messaged him a day ago about my opponent probably cheating to get his C3PO...well...we did our battles and despite me getting a 64 banner solo with Malak and only losing a single toon in battle while I cleared his board with 1 attempt each battle, he "Beat" me by 3 points despite needing 3 battles to take down GG and putting his own Malak and DR on defense...the math literally doesn't work out. Any suggestions???

Replies

• I would not expect a response the next day.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

that's good to know...whats the typical process here? I'm going to lose the round and my GAC placing now because of this guy...and I've talked to the opponent he faced last battle who also believes he cheated against him too.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You can also look on swgoh.gg afterwards to see the teams he used (and the length of the battles). That would also help make sure that his wins were legit....or not.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

that's good to know...whats the typical process here? I'm going to lose the round and my GAC placing now because of this guy...and I've talked to the opponent he faced last battle who also believes he cheated against him too.

It’s a bummer to lose to a cheater, but you did all you can do. They have to investigate many claims I imagine. You may never actually know the outcome.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    I would not expect a response the next day.

The typical process is you never hear anything, and if the guy did cheat he'll be suspended for a week and then he'll be back. You will not be compensated, and you will probably never actually know if he gets suspended or not.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    You can also look on swgoh.gg afterwards to see the teams he used (and the length of the battles). That would also help make sure that his wins were legit....or not.

I intend to, but it's already pretty clear...

First, he has C3PO with THESE Ewoks...30wul8u7rfqt.jpg

Second...scored 1750 to me 1747...despite taking 3 attempts to clear my GG and having put DR and Malak (the most likely solo candidates) on Defense. My guild mates and I did the math...the max banners with losing 2 battles is 1759 and that's if he would've solo'd the other 5 battles (which without Malak and DR is impossible) and gotten a full 72 banners on ships.

Also, the guy who battled him the previous match and I have been in touch and he thought he was cheating before this guy magically posted this score. He shared his defenses with me and he only scored 1739 points, despite actually clearing his board with 1 battle each. You're telling me it took him 3 battles to beat GG (and thus losing out on 30 banners) and yet SOMEHOW ends up with 11 more points? No way. Not possible.
  • that was like 6 months ago, now absolutely nothing will happen
  • RoloJawa wrote: »
    that was like 6 months ago, now absolutely nothing will happen

what was 6 months ago?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I intend to, but it's already pretty clear...

First, he has C3PO with THESE Ewoks...30wul8u7rfqt.jpg

Second...scored 1750 to me 1747...despite taking 3 attempts to clear my GG and having put DR and Malak (the most likely solo candidates) on Defense. My guild mates and I did the math...the max banners with losing 2 battles is 1759 and that's if he would've solo'd the other 5 battles (which without Malak and DR is impossible) and gotten a full 72 banners on ships.

Also, the guy who battled him the previous match and I have been in touch and he thought he was cheating before this guy magically posted this score. He shared his defenses with me and he only scored 1739 points, despite actually clearing his board with 1 battle each. You're telling me it took him 3 battles to beat GG (and thus losing out on 30 banners) and yet SOMEHOW ends up with 11 more points? No way. Not possible.
    Did you definitely fill all defensive slots?

This sounds very fishy, and there is no way of cheating your banner score.

• Definitely set a D. I can post screenshots.

I've since been in touch with his opponent from the first round who also was very suspicious of the outcome of their match.

I look forward to swgoh updating but the math just doesn't add up.

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    you say he has c3po which is fine and all but what star level? 5* i might be able to see it being possible with RNG, 6*+ no
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    you say he has c3po which is fine and all but what star level? 5* i might be able to see it being possible with RNG, 6*+ no

Sorry, he's got 7* c3po at G11...which he was able to use to unlock GAS without a single relic on his tier 4 squad.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

Sorry, he's got 7* c3po at G11...which he was able to use to unlock GAS without a single relic on his tier 4 squad.

7* then yeah most probably cheating. lets see if LD can help and not just slap the guy on the wrist
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member

7* then yeah most probably cheating. lets see if LD can help and not just slap the guy on the wrist

Spoiler alert: he can't.
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    Hi guys, i faced this player(we cannot say his id and name i suppose?) in first round.
    It was very suspicous when he wiped out my fleet 7* nego with thrawn.
    Now with GAC history i see very interesting one man solo. All suspicious battles 1:00-1:20.
    GG solo gold OR team with !full protection!, how? he can't outrun OR team with 171 speed.
    espfvsjb5hkw.png
    shg4ilzzoe5h.png
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Jevare wrote: »
    Hi guys, i faced this player(we cannot say his id and name i suppose?) in first round.
    Now with GAC history i see very interesting one man solo. All suspicious battles 1:00-1:20.
    GG solo gold OR team with !full protection!, how? he can't outrun OR team with 171 speed.

i mean it is possible if the O.R. is even slower and their gear isn't that high. to me the Gsky battle haveing no protection loss is even weirder since they can counter attack.
    but still if you think they are cheating just report it. thats based off your opinion with your gear vs thiers
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member

i mean it is possible if the O.R. is even slower and their gear isn't that high. to me the Gsky battle haveing no protection loss is even weirder since they can counter attack.
    but still if you think they are cheating just report it. thats based off your opinion with your gear vs thiers

My OR team ful g12 with 200-250 speed. And ofc i reported ingame and DM. I just want to show battles and listen opinions. PUBLICITY!
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited July 2020

My OR team ful g12 with 200-250 speed. And ofc i reported ingame and DM. I just want to show battles and listen opinions. PUBLICITY!

Definitely impossible for gg to have full protection and I'm not sure he would even win that match especially in 41 seconds.....

Oh.... And he can't beat your negotiator with geos in the starting line up. For god sake I use my endurance cap ship with ani, ht, fives etc and clear them all the time in TW lol
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    2nd July, still nothing. No reaction at all.
  • Hexen_Jagar
    632 posts Member
    edited July 2020

He is the only one looking at accusations, it's going to take a while for him to get to you.

Edit: He will send a message saying it's being looked at.
    Post edited by Hexen_Jagar on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    in related news, I know a guy who just got a ban for cheating, but didn't cheat.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I had someone in my guild with the same problem Gifafi
  • He was using BlueStacks and that may have been the issue...I don't know if he ever got an explanation of why
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    in related news, I know a guy who just got a ban for cheating, but didn't cheat.

In related news, cheaters always say they didn’t cheat.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    I would not expect a response the next day.

The typical process is you never hear anything, and if the guy did cheat he'll be suspended for a week and then he'll be back. You will not be compensated, and you will probably never actually know if he gets suspended or not.

• Jevare
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Ok , i got answer about report, registered, let's wait.
    Many games have feedback about reports, very good feature. Satisfying.
    And you are wrong guys about rewards.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206596/anti-cheating-competitive-integrity#latest
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member

Yeah, he also says he doesn't negotiate with cheaters and we know this to be false.
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member

Yeah, he also says he doesn't negotiate with cheaters and we know this to be false.

proofs?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

proofs?

Yes.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member

He is the only one looking at accusations, it's going to take a while for him to get to you. Plus I'm not sure if they even saying anything to you, once they get to you.

iidk about that, a little while ago in my alt accounts guild we had a guy clearly cheating and soloing raids with gear 5 characters and after i messaged him i got a reply that they will look into within a day or two. nothing after that, but i at least got confirmation that it was being looked at
This discussion has been closed.