25 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    Let's talk abt orbs opening.

There is gold orbs
    There is blitz orbs
    There is material orbs
    And there is premium orbs

Ops, was talking abt MSF and not SWGOH.

Anyway... MSF has updated their arena store frequently, so that some of the end game content is actually in there. When was the last update to SWGOH stores?? NEVER??

MSF still a better choice on the amount of CONTENT then SWGOH.

Weekly shipments and chromium packs added the mandolarian trio. So never is not accurate. I have only been playing for nearly 4 months.
  • TioMono wrote: »

There is gold orbs
    There is blitz orbs
    There is material orbs

Anyway... MSF has updated their arena store frequently, so that some of the end game content is actually in there. When was the last update to SWGOH stores?? NEVER??

Weekly shipments and chromium packs added the mandolarian trio. So never is not accurate. I have only been playing for nearly 4 months.

Not the stores that you need crystals to buy stuff but one of the 10ish other in game currencies. The last change to one of those was when they added GAS to the Guild Event store but that's only because you need to.

Did hear a rumor that Krennic was occasionally available in the Guild store but I haven't seen that.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    TioMono wrote: »

There is gold orbs
    There is blitz orbs
    There is material orbs

Not the stores that you need crystals to buy stuff but one of the 10ish other in game currencies. The last change to one of those was when they added GAS to the Guild Event store but that's only because you need to.

Did hear a rumor that Krennic was occasionally available in the Guild store but I haven't seen that.

Guild event store, not guild store.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    TioMono wrote: »

There is gold orbs
    There is blitz orbs
    There is material orbs

Guild event store, not guild store.

Thanks. Thus why I haven't seen it.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Good for you! Go on and enjoy the hell out of it!
  • Pulsipher
    486 posts Member
    I am already on record as being disappointed by the RA. I am also on record as looking forward to challenges, Very pleased with the Vader rework, happy about Luke the character and way happy about his event.
    I think a May RA teasing a Vader rework, laying the foundation for a Luke event that doesn’t mean the end of the game, a new game mode (challenges) with a caveat that it could be more than 3 months away, as well as a tease on a couple of factions that will be getting additions soonish (like Wookiees or Galactic Republic) would have made it one of the beat Road Aheads ever. You could also have filled some space talking about the behind the scenes upgrades that will make the game playable for years to come (would have helped counter some of the Luke panic).
    I can’t for the life of me understand why this wasn’t what was produced (in May).
  • They said in the road ahead that this is one of the many new features and after they see how this goes they'll add more

“So many great features and smart features. Very smart. Best features we’ve ever had! We care more about this game than anyone!” ~ CG
    Wampa Wampa!
    Stats at: swgoh.gg
    Zeta: Have Zader, on deck: QGJ & R2
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    hey, you guys remember that RA that everyone was satisfied with and really loved and posted about those feelings?

(I don't mean everyone as in ALL posters, of course. that would be unrealistic)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    A new mode would be nice. I think a new way to play 5 vs 5, modifiers or not, is not new content.

Raid bosses have new mechanics and are new, new territory battles have new mechanics and are new, territory wars is like glorified arena but it’s fun working as a group, gac is again the same as arena but like tw for individuals so there’s something unique about it for strategy.. new events are new for legendaries and journeys and epics with new characters involved to defeat and mechanics..

5 v 5 with modifiers is not new. it’s almost exactly the same thing as we have now. it’s the same game with the same toons and same move sets. Even rock paper scissors is new (horrible) content because it’s different.

something that is fresh and new would be nice. even if it was live star wars themed tic tac toe for frig sakes.. just something that’s not the same thing as normal matches. normal matches are not new
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Always gotta be someone...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Always gotta be someone...

cool story
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »
    A new mode would be nice. I think a new way to play 5 vs 5, modifiers or not, is not new content.

Raid bosses have new mechanics and are new, new territory battles have new mechanics and are new, territory wars is like glorified arena but it’s fun working as a group, gac is again the same as arena but like tw for individuals so there’s something unique about it for strategy.. new events are new for legendaries and journeys and epics with new characters involved to defeat and mechanics..

5 v 5 with modifiers is not new. it’s almost exactly the same thing as we have now. it’s the same game with the same toons and same move sets. Even rock paper scissors is new (horrible) content because it’s different.

something that is fresh and new would be nice. even if it was live star wars themed tic tac toe for frig sakes.. just something that’s not the same thing as normal matches. normal matches are not new

Where did they say it was all going to be 5v5?

There is a difference between a new game mode and a new game. Rather than expecting your RPG to come out with a new FPS mode, and your FPS to come out with a new flight sim mode, you might be better off accepting that you're going to have to play multiple games to satisfy your craving for variety.

I, for one, would rather they not add nonsense like "live star wars themed tic tac toe" just for the sake of satisfying unreasonable definitions of the word new.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Liath wrote: »

I, for one, would rather they not add nonsense like "live star wars themed tic tac toe" just for the sake of satisfying unreasonable definitions of the word new.

They already did that...and called it the "Rey event". :wink:
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member

There is a difference between a new game mode and a new game. Rather than expecting your RPG to come out with a new FPS mode, and your FPS to come out with a new flight sim mode, you might be better off accepting that you're going to have to play multiple games to satisfy your craving for variety.

MSF and DSA manage to accomplish it. there’s no reason this game cant
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

MSF has it and no one plays it. it's trash and a waste of time and resources.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

MSF has it and no one plays it. it's trash and a waste of time and resources.

Thats not entirely true, however, I do believe that live PVP shouldnt be a priority. Balanced PVP is rather fun and can be used to test.
  • There are many who like to pvp and test teams out and if you bothered to collect Info before posting you would see that many ppl still do it,also thats a lame excuse for not doing Live pvp here.

By cgs standard we shoudnt get jkl event as well,couse like only 3k ppl got him and lstb is unplayable for the majority of the playerbase,so those events,modes are trash as well,they should delete them from the game.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    The road ahead really was garbage. Hey guys we’re working on stuff, stay tuned. Why the need to delay it so much?

Exactly. There is no reason that RA needed to be delayed.... unless thats what they just came up with a week before