GAC Cheating on Banners + toons

2Next

Replies

• Hexen_Jagar
    632 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Jevare wrote: »
    2nd July, still nothing. No reaction at all.

He is the only one looking at accusations, it's going to take a while for him to get to you. Plus I'm not sure if they even saying anything to you, once they get to you.

iidk about that, a little while ago in my alt accounts guild we had a guy clearly cheating and soloing raids with gear 5 characters and after i messaged him i got a reply that they will look into within a day or two. nothing after that, but i at least got confirmation that it was being looked at

Good to know, I haven't filed one before so I wasn't sure. From how people talk about filing complaints, it seems to takes a while.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    2nd July, still nothing. No reaction at all.

He is the only one looking at accusations, it's going to take a while for him to get to you. Plus I'm not sure if they even saying anything to you, once they get to you.

iidk about that, a little while ago in my alt accounts guild we had a guy clearly cheating and soloing raids with gear 5 characters and after i messaged him i got a reply that they will look into within a day or two. nothing after that, but i at least got confirmation that it was being looked at

Good to know, I haven't filed one before so I wasn't sure. From how people talk about filing complaints, it seems to takes a while.

Negotiations take time. :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    vhl8ejdelzfo.png
    wja4d5kehvxz.png
    rqykvgar99cw.png
    another player, guildmate of this genius theorycrafter
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    vhl8ejdelzfo.png
    wja4d5kehvxz.png
    rqykvgar99cw.png

Nothing particularly suspicious about this one, especially against the Talzin lead (much less overall TM gain), and no Spirit (significant reduction in DPS). They are going to dispel the zombies taunt with the first attack every time, leaving them free to target the other sisters. Health equalization and bonus health steal from GBA is going to keep plague pretty much out of the picture. smack Talia down a couple times to get rid of the zombie revives then Line them up for the big swat from Spy...
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Nothing particularly suspicious about this one, especially against the Talzin lead (much less overall TM gain), and no Spirit (significant reduction in DPS). They are going to dispel the zombies taunt with the first attack every time, leaving them free to target the other sisters. Health equalization and bonus health steal from GBA is going to keep plague pretty much out of the picture. smack Talia down a couple times to get rid of the zombie revives then Line them up for the big swat from Spy...

mb yes, mb no, i doubt with this sun fac gear, he could be dead with one attack of plague
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please make all reports of cheating in a direct message to CG_LucifersDaddy
This discussion has been closed.