Who to farm now ?

Hey guys,
I had a little break from SWGOH and I want to ask you, which team for arena i could farm, which fits in my character list.
I had a "OK" Revan team, but now there are so many new good characters and i dont know who to farm
Can you give me some advises pls ? ^^

https://swgoh.gg/p/675525135/characters/

LG Witherox

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Farm Geonosian Brute Alpha and gear up your other Geonosian. With them you have a good separatist squad and with them you can unlock Padme.
  • ok, interesting idea, im starting to farm him, lets see

are there any other tips ?
  • What is about my First Order
    KRUz Gear 12
    Kylo Ren z Gear 11
    Officer Gear 11
    Tie pilot Gear 11
    Phasma Gear 8 :)

What about farming General Hux or Sith trooper or do i need the legend ren for this team ?
  • JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    What is about my First Order
    KRUz Gear 12
    Kylo Ren z Gear 11
    Officer Gear 11
    Tie pilot Gear 11
    Phasma Gear 8 :)

What about farming General Hux or Sith trooper or do i need the legend ren for this team ?

FO with Hux and Sith Troopers makes a good squad, but won't help you unlocking better characters at the moment. With Padme you can build a very good arena squad.
  • okayy, and something to make with my g12 jedi squad with Revan Relic Tier 4 ?
  • JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    okayy, and something to make with my g12 jedi squad with Revan Relic Tier 4 ?

JKR, GMY, Bastila, Jolee and GK best you have now.

If you are going to get Padme, you would want JKA with her.
  • What about farming darth revan
    I already have canderous ordo and hk on 7 stars
    Fallen Bastilla close to 7 star
    Juhani 4*
    Carth onasi 5*

They are not well geared
    When was the last DRevan and Padme event?

P.s. my geonosian are 4/5 7* and gear 8-11
  • What do you mean? You can get DR and Padme anytime now as long as you have the characters at the right stars
  • @Witherox22 So, things may have changed since you were last playin SWGOH. There is now the Journey Guide which gives you access to most of the character events continuously. You no longer need to wait 3 months for them to come back around. The second you have a team you think might be able to beat the Padme event, you can find it in the Journey Guide, which is on one of the tabs when you hit the lower right button for collecting your daily rewards. You could try right now with AV, Jango, and the 3 7* geos you have. Darth Revan and Malak events are also part of the Journey Guide. Characters who are not are those you get as raid and TB rewards and those with less than 1 year, so GAS and new Luke, JKL. Also, the capital ships are not part of it either.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    @Witherox22 So, things may have changed since you were last playin SWGOH. There is now the Journey Guide which gives you access to most of the character events continuously. You no longer need to wait 3 months for them to come back around. The second you have a team you think might be able to beat the Padme event, you can find it in the Journey Guide, which is on one of the tabs when you hit the lower right button for collecting your daily rewards. You could try right now with AV, Jango, and the 3 7* geos you have. Darth Revan and Malak events are also part of the Journey Guide. Characters who are not are those you get as raid and TB rewards and those with less than 1 year, so GAS and new Luke, JKL. Also, the capital ships are not part of it either.

What do you mean? Legendary Capital Ships are part of the journey guide.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    @Witherox22 So, things may have changed since you were last playin SWGOH. There is now the Journey Guide which gives you access to most of the character events continuously. You no longer need to wait 3 months for them to come back around. The second you have a team you think might be able to beat the Padme event, you can find it in the Journey Guide, which is on one of the tabs when you hit the lower right button for collecting your daily rewards. You could try right now with AV, Jango, and the 3 7* geos you have. Darth Revan and Malak events are also part of the Journey Guide. Characters who are not are those you get as raid and TB rewards and those with less than 1 year, so GAS and new Luke, JKL. Also, the capital ships are not part of it either.

Oh ty, interesting to know ^^,
    Ok i will try it
  • To go back to my question, shoul i prefer padme or DRevan,
    I have more 7* for padme but i dont know
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I think padme is going to be your fastest route. Have you tried it with your strongest separatists?

And you need Malak on your DR squad to bring it to its full potential.
    Post edited by Snowbird13 on
  • You should be working up your Vader team
  • You should be working up your Vader team

How?
    I have my gear 12 EP, DV, Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn
    How can i upgrade this or just gear up ?
    Fallen Bastilla is close to 7* and gear 11, replace?
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    I think padme is going to be your fastest route. Have you tried it with your strongest separatists?

Just 1 time and i failed Tier 5, but i haven't tried it much. I watched no yt video or anything like that

Im trying to get brut alpha to 7*
  • Witherox22 wrote: »
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Just 1 time and i failed Tier 5, but i haven't tried it much. I watched no yt video or anything like that

Im trying to get brut alpha to 7*

5* brute and reasonably modded geos can auto the tier 5 padme event. The unlock was super easy, it was 6 and 7 that truly required effort.
    You should be working up your Vader team

How?
    I have my gear 12 EP, DV, Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn
    How can i upgrade this or just gear up ?
    Fallen Bastilla is close to 7* and gear 11, replace?

What do you think about that?
  • Maybe vader lead ? I have a zeta on his leadership
    Maybe vader lead ? I have a zeta on his leadership

Do you have a zeta on his new ability, merciless massacre? With that, and relics, he's a beast. I still use palps lead even though I have a zeta on both
    Maybe vader lead ? I have a zeta on his leadership

EP has the stronger leadership. Get that zeta on there and get the TM train rolling on your enemies, especially if you get BSF. Her Fear ability. Use that an Vader's Merciless Massacre, and you have a good team. Throw Thrawn and Nihilus on there and you'll do well. Still go after Padme, (and DR and Malak eventually) because she'll be better in Arena as well as GAC and helps you get GAS.
  • farm GBA to get Padme, as that gives you two good teams, as opposed to going for DR which only nets you one
  • Short term, you have a few options. Vader with the new rework can beat most teams but won't hold on defense. Without wat tambor, it won't beat the gl unless you have god mods.

You could also use jkr for now. Reliving them isn't much of a waste since they are still pretty good. Relicing cls and co is also an option. Most will be needed for jedi Luke anyway at r3.

Long-term, I'd go for padme then gas. That should get you more competitive and give you another good team to use in the meantime.

Jedi Luke is another option as well though the requirements are steep. If you go that route I would relic jkr and co since you can plug jkl in that team later.

Or you could go with Darth revan/malak. I quit for 8 months too and my Darth revan with a 6 star malak only fell to about 200 in that time. I can stay in the top 50 or so with that team. But eventually that won't be the case.

But I would do all of those before going hard on Galactic Legends. Just because the requirements are so high.

Though you can do about 5 or 6 hard modes at a time with 3 refreshes a day so if you have the energy, I would farm shards fof that before paying to refresh nodes.

I also quit for 8 months but I already had dr and Pamela. My plan is to gear for gas and jedi Luke since I have the stars for everyone but Wampa and farm thg he characters for Galactic Legends.
  • Who should get in my padme team ?

My JKR team: JKR, Yoda, Jolee, Bastilla and KENOBI ----> him for padme team?

I have ahsoka gear11 and farming JKA to activate

• I would destroy my JKR team when i put kenobi and yoda in the padme team :/
    I would destroy my JKR team when i put kenobi and yoda in the padme team :/

For arena, it doesn't matter since only one team is use. For GAC you want to roughly equally create your teams. I would for GAC if I had your roster, keep the Padme team and use JKR, Jolee, Bastilla and Old Ben for a start. Not sure who the best 5th would be but there's plenty of jedi to choose from. You could do Ezra but that breaks up Phoenix but you can put Sabine in. Lots of give and take available.