Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ahnaldt could just ask another kraken for another account but this time if he has issues he should not ask support.

It is like you get a stolen iPhone and then once you have issues you go to Apple store to ask them to fix it :D

Ahnaldt already did that.

Again this is about negotiation with cheaters, not ahnalds account ban

Read the thread title.
    "Countering a point not made"
    - Straw man argument.

Read the entire thread. Mods merged several threads into this one.

Nice try though

"Read the entire thread"...
    Whether you like it or not,
    It's about Ahnald.

That’s insightful. How do you explain the merged posts exclusively about CG negotiating with cheaters?

Not sure you understand how merged posts and the moderation on this board works.

I cant explain to you why they chose to take all the aspects of the complaints that rose from ahnalds video and merged them into one mega thread with this title.

I do know they were deleting them until they finally realized it wasnt going to stop till they gave it a home.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ahnaldt could just ask another kraken for another account but this time if he has issues he should not ask support.

It is like you get a stolen iPhone and then once you have issues you go to Apple store to ask them to fix it :D

Read the thread title.
    - Straw man argument.

Nice try though

It's about Ahnald.

That’s insightful. How do you explain the merged posts exclusively about CG negotiating with cheaters?

Not sure you understand how merged posts and the moderation on this board works.

I cant explain to you why they chose to take all the aspects of the complaints that rose from ahnalds video and merged them into one mega thread with this title.

I do know they were deleting them until they finally realized it wasnt going to stop till they gave it a home.

I do know how it works, I’m an admin on the most popular mma forum.

That doesn’t negate what I said. He claimed this entire thread was about ahnald, when it’s not. Mods took any threads that started the day this story broke and merged them into this, hence the giant “merged” in thread title. That means threads about his ban, threads about cheating were all merged, and no not every comment in this thread is about ahnald.

To be fair, most of the comments haven't been about Ahnald.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Read the thread title.
    - Straw man argument.

Nice try though

It's about Ahnald.

I do know how it works, I’m an admin on the most popular mma forum.

That doesn’t negate what I said. He claimed this entire thread was about ahnald, when it’s not. Mods took any threads that started the day this story broke and merged them into this, hence the giant “merged” in thread title. That means threads about his ban, threads about cheating were all merged, and no not every comment in this thread is about ahnald.

To be fair, most of the comments haven't been about Ahnald.

Exactly, the really havent been past the first few days.

But i think i got his response mixed up with the other guys
    Again, its a thread made up of every bit of outrage from 3 weeks ago all tucked neatly under the one label.
    You can elect to ignore it all you want, but that doesnt mean thats its only about ahnald and his banned account.
    Its not as if we are allowed to discuss the other topics elsewherre, they just got merged back into this one.
    That doesn’t negate what I said. He claimed this entire thread was about ahnald, when it’s not.
    Read the thread title.

Wait, you were saying?
    Was it "Straw man argument?"
    I've got deja vu.
    - Straw man argument.
  • BryGuy2k
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Enforcement appears selective.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Now let's interpret customer support as anything goes as has been done for the last few pages.

Pretty sure that says if you and ea cant get along google will be the deciding vote. Which then means you go to their TOS which states cg will respond in 3 days.

Thats how i got a refund of sorts for this screw up on CGs part. Ea didnt respond in 3 days, nor did CG.... so google stepped in to resolve per TOS.

Customer support is not "ask us any question related to the game in general and we'll have to reply in 3 days". Of course google will refund as they can't understand the nature of the problem in detail or would care.

Guess thats why they ask for detail including screen shots to not understand better.

They will always err on the side of caution as their priority will be maintaining their image and not some pocket change. Go on and ask for a refund over a made up reason if you don't believe me. Just make sure you sound majorly **** off and know what you're talking about.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Nothing yet huh?
    Again, its a thread made up of every bit of outrage from 3 weeks ago all tucked neatly under the one label.
    You can elect to ignore it all you want, but that doesnt mean thats its only about ahnald and his banned account.
    Its not as if we are allowed to discuss the other topics elsewherre, they just got merged back into this one.
    That doesn’t negate what I said. He claimed this entire thread was about ahnald, when it’s not.
    Read the thread title.

Wait, you were saying?
    I've got deja vu.
    - Straw man argument.

All of this effort and you couldn’t even admit you were wrong? Sad

Ah, the last resort...
    Being shown you're incorrect
    And ignoring it.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Cant help that he proved himself wrong. Fun times
    Read the thread title.

Wait, you were saying?
    I've got deja vu.
    - Straw man argument.

All of this effort and you couldn’t even admit you were wrong? Sad

Ah, the last resort...
    Being shown you're incorrect
    And ignoring it.

So you concede this entire thread isn’t about ahnald? Cool

How would I concede?
    I'd have to say otherwise
    To correct myself.
  • Been off here a bit to enjoy the holiday, and it makes my heart warm to see this thread still going.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Been off here a bit to enjoy the holiday, and it makes my heart warm to see this thread still going.

Same... what was it about again?
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Whatever.
    Post edited by Ggdjqjchsabjdj on
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

A “.”... pad that post count buddy

I deleted a post that I realized was wrong.

You ever made a mistake? Ever admitted it?

but it's still there so it was not deleted.
    That’s a cheap shot. You know what he meant and you know that we can’t “delete” forum posts, merely delete the content of a forum post.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Jokes aren’t for everyone.
    Post edited by Ggdjqjchsabjdj on
  • TVF wrote: »

That’s a cheap shot. You know what he meant and you know that we can’t “delete” forum posts, merely delete the content of a forum post.
    It was not a shot at TVF. Just a statement. Take from it what you will but I'm just saying.
    K
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

It was not a shot at TVF. Just a statement. Take from it what you will but I'm just saying.

What you are saying is wrong. I deleted my original post. Since we can't delete the actual post, I replaced it. Next time I can change it to "deleted" if it will help you be less pedantic.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    So many days in and yet no response from devs
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

What you are saying is wrong. I deleted my original post. Since we can't delete the actual post, I replaced it. Next time I can change it to "deleted" if it will help you be less pedantic.

Ok, take it that far. I was just trying to be funny but it seems it flew over your head.

"trying"
  • Can’t amuse everybody.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Can’t amuse everybody.

Not with a "just a statement" as you previously claimed.
  • Couldn’t think of a better word in the moment.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »

There's not going to be one.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Doesnt mean we should stop asking
  • Couldn’t think of a better word in the moment.

You could always go back and delete your post...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Doesnt mean we should stop asking

What's the point?