This should be possible, right?

AM2Rainman
247 posts Member
edited July 2020
mbfnvw4vx7th.png
Elder, Paploo and Scout at G11, zChirpa and Logray at g10. Chirpa is slower at 150 something but the rest are around 200 speed. (looking back over the guide, I should up Chirpa https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/A_Quickish_Guide_To_Murder_Bears) I'll have enough zeta mats for another ability later this week but I'd rather not spend it on ewoks. I did probably about 20-30 attempts last night and only could get Chewy down once. Other than upping Chirpa's speed and generally following the guide, any suggestions? This is reasonably possible, right? I'm not looking for a walk in the park but I'm not wasting my time trying, am I?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's going to be a lot harder with scout than paploo, and those gear levels seem low to me, but there are posts about people doing it with lower gear so idk. if you've already done it 30 times and only got chewie down onc I think you have your answer. tbh I can't remember the strat (if getting chewie down first is ideal I mean)

I just wanted to give that murderbear guide an A+ as well. very good guide overall for ewoks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    OP has Paploo. I assume you mean Wicket.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I think he's going to need wicket. You might also need one or two of those characters geared up to gold gear but as @Gifafi said, sometimes you can complete the event with lower gear levels.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    OP has Paploo. I assume you mean Wicket.

I did, thanks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Well, thanks for the feedback. I'll have to try more later when I have time. My plan is to pretty much keep doing a bunch of tries each night and adding gear to the 5 I have (remod Chirpa per the guide) and see how far I get. I see posts of people saying they've done it with this team but lower gear so I know in theory it's possible, but wanted to check to make sure I'm not going crazy. If I'm still struggling with Chirpa remodded, maybe I remod all of them for the max speed I can do. Some people say "yes" to Logray's zeta while some say no. I'm not sure any more.
  • Yeah, should be. I did it with these guys
    jED7XQP.png

Feed all assists to Elder.
  • Yeah, should be. I did it with these guys
    jED7XQP.png

I didn't know who to feed them too so thank you. Should I always call an assist if possible with Scout and Paploo or does it make sense to try to save them? (if you remember. I understand that many people completed this event over a year ago and haven't looked back.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    Yeah, should be. I did it with these guys
    jED7XQP.png

I didn't know who to feed them too so thank you. Should I always call an assist if possible with Scout and Paploo or does it make sense to try to save them? (if you remember. I understand that many people completed this event over a year ago and haven't looked back.

That may be a little situational, but in most cases yes because Elder generates TM for the whole team. That said, Paploo dispels buffs and if the taunting soldier is stopping you from finishing off Chewie for instance, then you might want to just use his dispel instead of calling the assist.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    Yeah i did it with that team and similar gear. I just gave scput my best crit damage set and he did the work.
  • @DuneFlint @EventineElessedil @Gifafi @Liath @TheMaster12345 Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. Finally did it last night with this team. The main thing was mods and following the "Quickish Guide to Murderbears." Now to grind the gear.
    ksc4n6o1twos.png