Casual Guilds Looking For Players - July 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev1345678
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited August 2020
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

50/50 but one inactive ....low turnover of players

194mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 4m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • ObiJuanKendobi
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    galactic-legion.jpg

Join the Galactic Legion!
    We are a well organized 170M+ GP active adult guild looking to fill up the last open spots in our roster. We don't have any strict rules. We are looking for players who are generally active and are able to contribute with daily tickets and guild activities. We won't force anyone to farm anything specifically and we won't give you a hard time if you miss a day, we understand life happens. We want everyone to enjoy the game. Guild reset time is 4:30 GMT.
    Raids:
    We run all three raids at the Heroic level with a 24 hour join period. Plenty of Traya and Kenobi shards, we sim the Pit raid. Raid times are 7-8PM Eastern Time.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    Geonosian Territory Battles. We are able to achieve around 17 stars in DS. Looking forward to keep improving.
    Requirements:
    • Contribute fairly with daily tickets (if you can do 600, that's great, if not that's ok)
    • Participate in TW and TB
    • We use in-game chat, no need to get discord or line.
    • Ideal GP 2M+
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Leader: Obi Juan Kendobi, Ally Code: 844-557-464
    • Guild Recruiter: Taslye, Ally Code: 985-799-262
    Post edited by ObiJuanKendobi on
  • Hi all, our guild is called Oot's and Toot's Adventurers.
    We are a drama free and friendly guild, we just look to enjoy the game.
    about 120m gp, running all heroic raids as soon as tickets allow (after 24hr join)
    currently doing dark side geo, but light side hoth (for sanity reasons I think)
    we also have a good TW record!
    we are generally UK based, but do have members from other places, all welcome!
    Currently have 4 or 5 spots free

Let me know if you have any questions, my contact in game is Jonesy - 365-919-173
  • Thyme_Balm_Beep
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    EDIT: We are merging with JEDIS UNITE. Still looking for 3M+ GP players, daily active. New guild is at 100M GP

A FAR THYME AGO - a thyme based guild, merging with JEDIS UNITE
    We are a friendly, laid back guild based in Canada with players from Canada, America and Europe.

Looking for ~20 active players.
    Ideally 3M+ GP players, but open to anyone willing to help out! We can also help lower level players get a foothold on the game and get those sweet sweet raid rewards. We have a wide range of current players, from ~ 1M players to ~5.5M GP players. Currently farming Wat shards in TB.

Pit - Heroic
    Tank - Heroic
    Sith- Heroic

TB - Hoth and Geo, get those Wat shards

If it sounds like the right thyme to join us, my name is Thyme Balm and my ally code is 395-757-284. Send me an invite and message!
    Post edited by Thyme_Balm_Beep on
  • GrendelKhan
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Who likes doing chores? Nobody. So come and join NO CHORES... our name says it all.

We are a casual guild (49 active players, 232M+ GP) who are looking to fill our roster.

Raids:
    We run all three Heroic raids, with a 24 hour join period. Start times are 7:30PM EST.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We've been doing very well in Territory Wars, but don't prioritize them as much as Territory Battles. We've been earning an average of 22* w/Wat shards in Geo DSTB, and 11* in Geo LSTB.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (4mil GP minimum) who like to have fun, are active, and able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, TW, TB, etc.). No discord required!

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
    Post edited by GrendelKhan on
  • Casual SW League

We are a new guild, very friendly, casual and motivated
    Looking for players to help build the guild
    Anyone is welcome, only rules are have fun and participate.

Hellrazor 736-357-783
  • Asianator
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    BYOBaby Yoda
    yoda-soup-meme.jpg
    We brought ours, will you?

Guild Name: BYOB Yóda
    Guild Leader: Fodder73 (616-363-241)
    Recruiter: Huynher (584-976-812)
    Discord Contact: Huynher#8015, slice73#6820
    Requirement: None, guild's aimed for everyone, including new accounts/players
    Goal: Have fun, new accounts/players to learn and/or build their toons/characters up
    Description:
    This guild is fresh and new with a couple of brave and active members. The goal of the guild is to encourage any players (especially new) to join, learn the ropes, and enjoy the game at their own pace. They'll be able to participate in raids generally around our star level which will allow everyone to participate and have a feel for the available raids/events, as well as to explore the characters and teams available in the game.
    To anyone new: You can join us to learn about the game and grow along with fellow guild members. I've had a good amount of years into the game so if you have any questions y'all have I'll be sure to answer.
    To anyone with a bit of knowledge: You're more than welcome to visit and build up towards the teams of your dreams, or chase the late game meta comps of DRevan, Padme, Grevious...or GAS, etc.
    I encourage any new accounts and new players to join and relax in this guild. You can message me to join through our ally code or through discord Huynher#8015 and slice73#6820
    Hope to see y'all soon, and remember to bring your own baby Yoda!
    Post edited by Asianator on
  • Pelican
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Midichlorian Manipulators

No longer searching but I couldn't figure out how to delete this post. Thanks to everyone who reached out and if good luck if you're still searching.
    Post edited by Pelican on
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member

MgStIbX.png?1

https://swgoh.gg/g/34236/36th-mercenary-outcasts/

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are part of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th (24 Members/49M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

Raids: Auto-launch w/12hr join windows
    *Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *T6 Sith

Looking for daily players:
    *Level 85
    *1M GP
    *Retired/active duty military members
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Play the game how you like
    *Discord recommended
    *swgoh.gg profile required

Discord: NanoWolf#0426
    Ally Code: 485-488-721
  • Wookie’s Poached My Zeta

168m GP

We’re a UK based Casual guild focused on GeoTB and are looking 5 people to join us for DSGeo TB. We are part of Knights Alliance which offers guilds from 245m - 140m with a 40m Development guild and will accommodate anyone from around the world.

- DS Geo ~ 1️⃣7️⃣⭐️ 10 Wat shards
    - LS Geo ~ 8️⃣ ⭐️
    - 8pm GMT Raid times
    - 7:30pm GMT Guild reset

All we ask from you is -

- 1.5 - 2.5m gp (depending on roster) ideally with both Revans and Geo’s or working towards
    - Be active contributing to the guild daily
    - 100% Contribution on TB
    - Be TW Committed when entered
    - Have discord & a SWGOH.GG account

Any questions then please get in touch via my discord - Evareuda#0717 or click the discord link below.

http://discord.gg/aS2Tz22

• 298th Tie Squadron is recruiting! Casual guild with a competitive edge.

We’re a casual guild with focused no goals, active leadership, and we’re flexible with our requirements - we get that real life comes first. We're looking to find active players who engage with their guild-mates, participate in guild activities, and work towards improving their roster to help the guild as a whole plus chat everything Star Wars! We also want you to have fun with it - if you want to 7* R7 CUP, we'll support you in your endeavors. And yes we have one of those too 😁

---
    Our Requirements
    ---
    - Respect your guild mates
    - 3.5M GP (or less if your roster is focused)
    - Full participation in guild activities
    - Complete your dailies
    - Communication if you'll be away from the game for more than a few days
    - And have fun! This is a game after all
    ---
    All raids 7pm Central time, 24hr sign up, rancor simmed
    ---
    Guild Events
    ---
    Full participation expected for Territory Battles and Territory Wars

TW: About a 50/50 record
    Geo TBs: Dark Side 18star // Light Side 9star Wat is at 4* currently
    Hoth TBs: Dark Side 42star // Light Side 43star

PM me if you're interested, we currently have a few spots open. All are welcomed no matter where in the world you are
    Ally code: 266941457

https://swgoh.gg/g/3480/298th-tie-squadron/
  • sledge7088
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Cantina Cover band is looking for 5 active players. We are a relaxed guild at 185 mil when full. To join you need to have 2.5 mil GP and be an active player.
    We know real life happens and always comes first. If you are going to be inactive for more than 5 days let someone know.
    Be respectful to other guild mates and have fun.
    If you sign up for TW you must get 90 banners and participate on both offense and defense.
    We do all heroic raids. We sim the Pit with tank and HSTR is at 6:00pm CST.
    We do Geo Light & Dark TB.
    We use guild chat for most communication but do have a discord site if you want to join.
    If you are interested message me here or on discord at HC#5160
    Post edited by sledge7088 on
  • Guild Name: Let QuiGons B QuiGons 2

LQBQ2 is a business casual guild. We're competitive and successful in TWs and we continue to advance in TBs. We support our members to help them grow and advance at their own pace. We only ask that you participate in guild events.

Guild GP: 173M, top players are 5M+
    Raids: Heroic Sith and HAAT on farm, Heroic Pit on sim
    Events: 75% win rate in TWs, 18 stars in DS Geo TB, 9 stars in LS Geo TB

Time Zone: mostly US-based, but have members around the world
    Chat server: use in-game chat, but discord is preferred (not mandatory)

Rules: stay active (boot after 5 days inactive) and participate in guild events (TBs and TWs). No ticket or character requirements. We value participation over GP (but 2.5M+ GP players preferred).

DM me via the forums or discord if you're interested or have questions.

- BadWolfWill
    Ally Code: 593-913-724
    Discord: BadWolfWill#4039
    https://swgoh.gg/u/badwolfwill
  • Top100

Our guild "Top100" is looking for some involved players, so we are inviting you to join us. We are casual guild and are playingt this game for the fun, so there are no rules for daily activity, but on the other hand want our members to take part in guild activities like Territory War/Battle.
    We are 44 Members with a GP of 129M.
    Raids:
    Heroic Rancor: We do the simultion
    Heroic Sith Raid/ Heroic Tank (HAAT): Starttime 19:00 CET/CEST - 24h registration time

We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity.

We expect you to take part in guild events and raids. After 15 days of inactivity without notice any player will be removed

Players of Level 85 with at least one Level 13 Character or GP of +/- 2M are welcome.

If you want to become a member of our community, you need to send us a request or send me a PM.
    If there are any questions: Feel free to ask by PM
  • JENKOOINE is a friendly, and active guild THAT ROCKS TERRITORY WAR BIG TIME .950 win rate! looking for THREE players to join up with us!
    Roster: 47/50 163M GP

Who you are:

• Active player, that is seeking a helpful Guild to complement their playstyle
    • 1.75M+ GP (but we are flexible here!)
    • Regular participation in TW and TB
    • Discord user (highly recommended, but not required)
    • We're based Globally and rotate raid start times to accommodate all

Who we are:

• Helpful, cooperative, and an organized approach to guild events
    • Serious about TW with an over 95% win rate
    • Consistently pushing TB improvements
    • 7-8* LS TB and 14* DS TB (+12 Wat Shards)
    • HPit, HTank, HSith all on farm
    • Active Discord server full of useful resources
    • No jerks
    *No farming requirements but LOTS of loot!!

JENKOOINE

https://swgoh.gg/g/17846/jenkooine/

GatorBait (ally code: 913-839-672) https://swgoh.gg/p/913839672/
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member

MgStIbX.png?1

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are part of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th (24 Members/49M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

*Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *T6 Sith

*Level 85
    *1M GP
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Discord recommended

• GoS_MH
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Ghosts of Sparta are full!
    Post edited by GoS_MH on
  • Swgoh_FireStorm
    161 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Echoes in the Force

We have 2 spots open.

USA/Europe guild. 89M GP, 48 members.
    All raids heroic.

We are a daily active casual guild looking for daily players (lvl 75+) who love the game and Star Wars universe.

TW participation is optional but TB contribution is expected. Our win rate in TW > 90%.

If you want to play smartly, without stress or burnout, this is the right guild for you.

Discord saves us lots of time, makes everything much easier, allows members to learn everything faster. This means: if you don't want to use discord, you're not playing smartly; and we want to play smartly.

If you're interested, contact FireStorm#7772 on discord or send an ally request to 551-961-367.
    Post edited by Swgoh_FireStorm on
  • o0Mike
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Honour above all else
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13296/honor-above-all-else/

Hello there, I am an envoy sent on behalf of the illustrious honour above all else guild and I am here to extend an open invasion to all holo-table heroes looking to join the scruffiest nerfherders in the galaxy.

We are a relaxed guild with varying levels of members, from 1m gp to 5.5. Gp. We have all raids on farm,with 24 hour sign up period , around 16* on geo tb and a pretty decent record in tb.

We don't have a g.p requirement all we ask is that you particapte in guild events, have a swgoh.gg account set up and if possible discord would be of a benefit to both yourself and us. We have several bots at hand( in discord) to help you along with your journey through the galaxy and several very knowledgeable old timers who have seen everything from the birth of the galaxy to these new so called Galactic Legends and are only to happy to pass on their wisdom.

You can chat to me in game via my ally code 676218863 or on discord o0Mike#7855 ( that's letter o and number 0....lol) if you have any questions

Take it easy and good luck:)

Bump also wiling to accept small merger of 10 to 15 people possibly.
    Post edited by o0Mike on
  • Vega333
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Grand Republic Army looking for active players. Just stay active and participate in raids/wars and you are welcome. Friendly group and share advice.

GP- 90M

If interested message me

Leader - Vega -ally code 174-627-284
    Officer - therefugewalrus - ally code 928-152-196

We do
    Heroic Rancor(Han shards)
    Heroic/Lv6 sith
    Heroic AAT(Kenobi Shards)

Geo DSTB
    Hoth LSTB

Best to contact both officer. One of us is usually on.
    Post edited by Vega333 on
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.0 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    220mil GP guild 4.5 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    27 DS GEO STARS
    12 LS GEO STARS
    30 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
    Flag · Like
  • QiVodis
    78 posts Member
    TrenoPhoenix looking to fill two slots.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (14-day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: ~178 million
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 7* LS/18* DS. We are earning 8+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for people with at least 2.5M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider active players under that amount depending on squad mix.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • SamWise
    24 posts Member
    Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 45 guild members, we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids. Guild GP is at 99 million. We have some strong experts to help us co-ordinate our territory war and guild events and have been #winning a lot lately :)

We are looking to take on up to 5 people to join us (level 80 and above please).

Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US (EST and PT) based, and use the in app chat function, plus optional discord channel. We have a few rules, login at least every 14 days, and we have join periods for our raids.

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to have you join us and grow together.

Please reach out and let's chat.
    Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Discord: Samth3star#8935
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • mtl.png

Hello All, Much To Learn is looking for new members. We are an independent original Day 1 guild with 171+ Million GP.

All raids Heroic. Raids run between 4PM EDT and 9PM EDT (GMT -4 for HSTR).

Joining TW is optional but once you join you must participate

TB's are Mandatory:
    DS GEO 18 :star:
    LS GEO 7 :star:
    Hoth 40+ :star:

Try your best to get 600 tickets daily, but we know real life is a thing so we wont hassle you if you miss it occasionally.

Discord and SWGOH.gg are a must please.

A link to our guild SWGOH.gg is: https://swgoh.gg/g/29007/much-to-learn/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/aMcPmpn
  • Force Arise been going now for 3 just under 3 months.

We have a good solid core of experience a few hyperdrive and people levelling.
    Running 2 heroic pits with Heroic Tank every 5 days as well.

We take part in TW and winning more and more.

TB we are breaking our star recird each one presently 20stars and 19 stars which will both be minimum 21 stars at next TB

Averaging over 25k tickets for raids we would like 600 ticketa a day but do not demand it.

Presently have 4 spaces available we wpuld prefer players 85 but would accept active players 65plus for the guild events.

Presently set to open invite or you can get in touch

Offixer codes
    421 538 974
    798 993 567
    352 343 748
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    MgStIbX.png?1

The 36th (29 Members/55M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

*Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *T6 Sith

*Level 85
    *1M GP
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Discord recommended

Post edited by NanoWolf on
  • OmerG
    10 posts Member
    Bobas Bootyhunters, is looking for new blood!

recruitment2.jpg

We are a friendly, fun, relaxed guild (no crazy rules, this is not a job).
    Our strategy, guild members, and experience allow us to succeed and grow!

Our basics :
    186m+ GP, Raid Time - 6pm GMT,
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo

No Tickets minimum, just participate in guild events!

Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster, participate!!!!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 140M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 11 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    Hey everyone,

Mercs' Order is looking to fill between 8 and 10 spots.
    We are an active but also casual guild that enjoys playing the game and also helping others progress.

Currently we are sitting at 117 million gp and run all heroic raids.

There are no requirements to join. All we ask is that you participate and sign up for all guild events such as territory war, etc. Otherwise we welcome everyone to come on in.

If you have any questions let me know.

Ally Code: 284-291-385
  • lukycharms31
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Situation has changed
    Post edited by lukycharms31 on
This discussion has been closed.