you think the update is cooking your phone? hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    It was good till update
  • Lol, that phone is 4 years old...time for an upgrade
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Why? I can call people just fine. I'm old fashion dont need all the tech you slave yourself 2.
  • K331 wrote: »
    Why? I can call people just fine. I'm old fashion dont need all the tech you slave yourself 2.

Says the man with the burning phone.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Wasn't the S7 the one with the exploding storage batteries anyway? B) I haven't experienced any problems, but agree with you in general: a device should not be replaced until it's really broken. If the game is the only thing that causes you problems, try to play on pc with an emulator.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Hem_Dazon wrote: »
    Lol, that phone is 4 years old...time for an upgrade

Thinking this is an argument.

Weuw lad
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No overheating (Galaxy A6) but the game does seem to be more laggy than before.
  • They should optimize more the code, it'd help
    Do or don't there is no try
  • As others have said, they added a bunch to the client, and the phone working to handle that might account for part of what you're observing.

On the other hand, they were intentionally improving the graphics, but that requires more processing power. It might also be that.

Wait a couple days and see if the problem persists. If it does, it could be due to either bad code or a graphics upgrade, but my money would be on the graphics upgrade until I hear different. If the problem doesn't persist, then obviously don't worry about it.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    I experienced very bad game performance during first day after client update. Then issue gradually resolved himself, and now all seems to work as good as before.
  • K331 wrote: »

Says the man with the burning phone.

This made me laugh so much, also as an response to OP:ok boomer.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>