Update performance

Legend91
2441 posts Member
Besides that it isn't running as smooth as before the update, did anyone already experience a sudden game shutdown? Just had this happen to me on Bluestacks in a fleet battle...
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Nope it is working great for me.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    When I first installed the new update, performance was really choppy. Lots of animation sluggishness and load lag. But after an hour or so it returned to normal, almost like it was doing background tasks related to the update for the first hour.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Besides that it isn't running as smooth as before the update, did anyone already experience a sudden game shutdown? Just had this happen to me on Bluestacks in a fleet battle...

Same had to wait a while but the game eventually returned to normal.
  • The game is crashing for me a lot since the update. It's memory usage due to the new "sandbox_process0" that was implemented. Multiple instances start and eventually uses all available memory and game crashes. I have seen 77% memory usage. Just so they can now data mine everything on my phone without my permission or knowledge, or not. All I know is memory leak.
  • Wrathe
    194 posts Member
    Ya, lots of freezes in combat or just outright crashes (app closes itself).

Had this happen twice in our last TW, including when I just started a fight using SLKR, doh!

Had this occur a lot in raids as well. I now just restart everything before I do something meaningful to flush memory.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    I lost again today to the GL Ray ultimate stance glitch, which allowed the opposing Rey team to be invulnerable for well over 2 minutes. That really sucks. Fortunately it happened in the arena and not in GAC.
  • My game crashes and freezes much more often than before, reaaaally annoying!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Yeah the subforums "Bug Reports" and "Technical Issues" are full of these problems sinces yersterday, so something is not working well. I published my problems there. Since the update is working very bad, crashing constantly:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-tech-issue-en
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    During ship battles, all of a sudden the game starts stalling and then, poof, shuts down.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>